[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going to Europe un july and debating as to whether or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: loaded.jpg (133 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
loaded.jpg
133 KB, 1100x1100
Im going to Europe un july and debating as to whether or not I should take my longboard with me. Im from a 3rd world latinamerican country so I easily use this thing on any hill I want and as a means of transportation and nobody gives a fuck but I hear about how Europeans are all strict and stuff regarding this type of thing so im worried I wont even be able tu use it to get from point A to point B which is what I've been planning. So my question is, for any of you who have experience, will I be able to use my longboard as a means of transport in Europe ( as in being able to cruise in the road or on the sidewalks) or are the laws so strict that it's not even worth it. I know it depends largely by country but just in a general sense I mean. It would suck to have all the trucks/wheels/etc occupying space if I wont even be able to use it
>>
Always Bring A Longboard When You Go Somewhere
>>
Other than looking like a huge fucking dork, shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>1119210
I actually used to think this about people before I started using one and even after buying one i'd ride it at night and such were i wouldnt be seen which is a lot dorkier. Eventually realized its kind of dumb to concern yourself with how you look to other people. Its a pretty fun way of getting around and couldnt recomend it more. once you get a feel for it and do some hills its hard not to fall in love with them
>>
>>1119207
I had that board like 5 years ago. Its aight. Usually you have to put it in oversize as a separate luggage piece, but you could use bungees to tie it to a big ass backpack and carry it as one piece. The only ones who are big cunts about it are Ryanair.

You couldn't bring it into carry-on, though.
>>
>>1119210
This.
>>
>>1119207
Just make sure your boyfriend brings his skateboard and it'll be fine. Have fun babe!
>>
>>1120017
Classic
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-13-49-35.png (773 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-13-49-35.png
773 KB, 1080x1920
Can't wait to see you in the Italian news
>>
>>1120020
He's from latinoamérica. He'll be fine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.