[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were traveling for two weeks with your girlfriend and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
If you were traveling for two weeks with your girlfriend and her best friend, would you go to Berlin or Tokyo?
All three of us are travel noobs, and none of us speak German or Japanese fluently (I took one semester of German, girlfriend took one semester of Japanese).
>>
pls
>>
Tokyo if it was for two weeks.
But these threads are a lot more helpful if you tell us where you're from, what your budget is and why you're only going to a single city on completely different sides of the earth.
>>
You're a cuck and a beta male
>>
>>bumps after 20 fucking minutes
>>receives a reply
>>don't answer back
Fuck you OP.
Saging this shit!
>>
>>1118344
>>1118346
he's busy massaging his girlfriend AKA mistress's feet
>>
>>1118317
>>1118346
sorry, was at work
and sorry for the lack of specifics lol
we're from the US. Lookin to spend $4-5k for the whole trip
since two weeks is so short I wanna explore a whole city in depth as opposed to hopping around
>>
>>1118363
>since two weeks is so short I wanna explore a whole city in depth as opposed to hopping around
You really are a novice.
>>
I would go to Japan, it interests me a lot more than Germany. But, you'll find more people who speak better English in Germany.
>>
I'd go to Berlin.
Cause you could easily to go any other European country if, for whatever reason, you find the place boring.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.