[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you're heartbroken and need to get away. Leave for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: heartbreak015.gif (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
heartbreak015.gif
22 KB, 300x225
Say you're heartbroken and need to get away. Leave for you don't know how long, with not much of a plan etc. What do you do?
>>
>>1117440
Go to Asia and use my whiteness to get laid a lot
>>
>>1117440
If you're male, go to SEA. If female, Carribean
>>
>>1117441
>>1117442
SEA is a pretty standard destination regardless, and something I'd consider. How about if getting laid isn't a priority?
>>
>>1117447
I see. So you're the sulk in silence rather than the fuck away the pain type.

Go to Siberia.
>>
>>1117440
>What do you do?

Get over it, you huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>1117451
Maybe too far in the other direction (not geographical). I've always been interested in the trans-siberian though..
>>
>>1117447
Even if a getting laid is not priority, both places still stand. SEA does work for both especially if getting laid isn't a priority, as does parts of Latin America. Both have the ability to make whatever 6 left seem small and inconsequential, at the same time both places tend to spur wanderlust, and make it hard to go back to the rat race in general
>>
>>1117440
Assuming I also had quit my job and had some $$$$ saved, I'd take Shanghai as a starting point and work westwards to India
>>
>>1117440
go to the mountains. Any mountain.
>>
>>1117440
Just go where youve always wanted to go. But don't go with the mindset of filling that gap because I think that invites disaster.

Personally, I took off to deal with my last breakup. It helped to hook up with other women. I fell for one who had a guy waiting back home but it was good for me because it reminded me that I could feel that way about someone else again some day.

You okay, anon?
>>
>>1117447
Even if it isn't, I think all the attention you'd get would make you feel better about it. It's a nice place besides that.
>>
>>1117472
Sounds good.

>>1117499
That'd be my situation

>>1117512
I wouldn't be trying to replace her. Just get away and try and forget. I'm not really okay, it'd be nice though, so working out how I can be.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.