[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, I'm interested in going to a South American country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ZanchiDiogenes.jpg (72 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
ZanchiDiogenes.jpg
72 KB, 500x553
Hey there, I'm interested in going to a South American country.

Right now I'm looking at Peru which someone said was pretty cool, but does anyone have any suggestions of a South American country to meet qt 3.14 latina girls as well as being diverse and culturally rich? I've wanted to visit a SA country for a while, and it will be good for my depression to get away from New Zealand.
>pic unrelated

Information and advice would be appreciated. Stories and greentext welcome.
>>
Uruguay and Chile have a lot of unique stuff
>>
>>1116706
Come to Brazil and I'll introduce you several qts. Unless you are a fat slob... then I can't help you sry.

why Brazil?

because it helps with all factors that cause depression

1. social country
2. amazing weather
3. cheap and accessible organic/grassfed food
4. nature

and I can teach you how to fight

either way, have fun

keep in mind Chilean and Peruvian girls are ogres
>>
>>1117901
Don't trust him. He want to sell your kidney at black market.
Trust me, I am Brazilian.
>>
>>1117904
bitch, my city has no foreigners at all, but it's a capital

I want to be next to the famous gringo
>>
>>1116706
What the fuck is in Argentina? Look how big it is? It's not all Buenos Aires, what happens down South?
>>
>>1117921
There are small cities like Comodoro Rivadavia, Ushuaia.
Peninsula Valdez and the welsh towns seem like interesting touristic place to go.
>>
>>1116706
>qt 3.14 latina girls
then don't come to Chile, period. You'll probably end mating with an immigrant girl and spending the double than in other countries.
>>
>>1117901
I'll consider it, I'm not really decided on any South American country really - just that Peru was recommended.

>>1118016
Could you explain what you mean by this?
>>
>>1116706
be careful of tour guides in peru
>>
>>1118571
It's more likely that you'll hook up with an immigrant and it costs twice as much.
>>
>>1116706
Not South America, but I can give you some advice on my native Central American country, Panama.

It's probably the epitome of diversity in the region. Some of us can speak English so you don't need to know Spanish and there's quite a few English-friendly businesses here.
We get a lot of tourism so people are accustomed to foreigners. The downside is that you'll get prices that may look fine or a little expensive in your country but are a blatant ripoff here. Just beware of that.
You can use 'Murrican dollorrs here anywhere so that may be useful for exchange rate purposes.
It's a small country so you can get anywhere within a few hours or a day trip to your choice of beach, temperate mountain weather, desert, rainforest or river.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.