[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a friend of mine is going to see his relatives in keiv and wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: ukrainas-flagga.png (3 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ukrainas-flagga.png
3 KB, 800x533
a friend of mine is going to see his relatives in keiv and wants me to come along. the problem is, im African and im wondering if people of Ukrainian hate foreigners that are not white?

should i take the risk after the hole civil war and refuges crisis?
>>
>>1116682
Don't know about hate, but you'll definitely gonna stick out. Been to Kiev recently and I only saw like two black persons the week I was there.
>>
>>1116691
think the women like blacks?
>>
>>1116702
European women, Slavic in particular, aren't too fond of blacks. If you're african american you might have better luck. There's definitely a type of women that will go for africans but they're not very.. attractive. That doesn't mean you're doomed. If you're charming and a nice person your skin colour shouldn't matter.
>>
>>1116722
C U C K
U
C
K

OP fuck off away from our white wiminz.
>>
>>1116682

Well, yes, there is a fair amount of anti-black racism there, but don't worry about the refugee crisis and Russian invasion (which it what it really was/is, not a civil war|) - the latter has not touched Kiev.

There's a fairly prominent religious leader (Nigerian Christian) in Kiev, called Sunday Adelaja, who has had a fairly high profile in the media for some years now, which may actually have helped things out a bit.

An anecdote: I was travelling around Ukraine with a friend a few years ago (both I and he are white and British; I also speak Russian and Ukrainian), we got a taxi for a journey of about 100 miles between two cities - the cab driver had earlier seen two black women hitching - he presumed, because they were black, they were from the UK (they were actually from the Netherlands), and he was worried about them, in case they got lost or didn't know how to get around, or whatever, and made sure to look out for them when we got to our destination in case we were able to help them (we met them, they were fine). There's plenty of ordinary compassion and normality in Ukraine too.
>>
>>1116691
That's too much. Zero is a better amount.
Any nigger east of Germany should be afraid.
>>
File: 1403997252_2.jpg (106 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
1403997252_2.jpg
106 KB, 600x406
>>1116682
>if people of Ukrainian hate foreigners that are not white

nah, not really

Buy yourself a vyshyvanka and everyone will love you, pic related
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.