[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If anyone from either Massachusetts or Connecticut can help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown.jpg (13 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
13 KB, 224x224
In about 8 months I'll be leaving life here in Los Angeles to move to Connecticut for the first time. I have a friend in Massachusetts who says it's quite cultured. If there are tons of assholes I'm quite used to that here. Is it calm? Are people more uptight?
>>
I live in a suburb a few miles from Boston and it's pretty comfy and the people are wealthy and well educated. Ultra liberal town.
>>
there are a few assholes, but most people are very nice. The percentage of assholes tends to be higher in rich little towns like Westport or Darien.
>>
i grew up in ct

where are you going to be? what does "quite cultured" mean? are you going to be in a college town in MA?
compared to most of the country people in the north east can be considered rude but i think of them as more real.
like rather than fake being nice, like someone would be in south carolina and then talk shit about you later, new england people will make it apparent that they either don't care or are upset.
ct has some of the absolute most wealthy towns and also some of the most destitute and depressed cities in the entire country.
>>
CT is shit, but you'll be close to NYC and Boston.
>>
>>1115780
Sect shoreline master race reporting

Where are you moving to/working/planning on living. I make my way around ct/new england and can probably help you out brah. Let me be the first to say welcome to based new england.
>>
Grew up in CT then moved to TN when I was 11. CT has the highest average IQ in the country, lots of smart people there and they're all pretty kind/genuine. People from up New England tend to have a more abrasive personality as far as social courtesies, they're just upfront about everything.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.