[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /trv/ Is there anywhere to live without contributing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: oak.jpg (351 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
oak.jpg
351 KB, 1280x1024
Hello /trv/

Is there anywhere to live without contributing to evil? By evil I'm speaking of:

>War
>Exploitation of poor people and other countries
>Killing/harming of animals
>Contributing to pollution

Both direct and indirect contributions count (i.e. taxes going to war is contributing to the war).

Basically, is there some Tolstoyan utopian community I'm not aware of?

inb4
>>
>>1115555
Antarctica
>>
Go live in a kibbutz, you degenerate.
>>
I seem to remember some hippie commune in the Netherlands, but I don't think that matches all your criteria.
Your only choice is to go "off the grid". The Russian government was giving people a bunch of money and a chunk of land in Siberia if you wanted to move there. But I doubt you could dodge taxes unless you moved to some shithole of a country.
I guess the only option is to do like Jackie Chan in "Who Am I" and join an African tribe. Even then, they are already starting to adopt the western culture and have started buying and wearing clothes, which is no bueno by your insane standards. Plus they would probably murder you and use your limbs in black magic ceremonies.
So no.
>>
>>1115564
His body warmth would contribute to melting the ice caps.
Plenty of zero-impact hippie communes you could join, OP. They exist all over places like Siberia and in surprising areas of Europe.
>>
This is basically asking if there's a country which lacks any and all characteristics of humanity.
>>
>>1115564
If you are going to live off the land in Antarctica, you'll pretty much have to kill animals. Almost no plants will grow there.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.