[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiple time zone watches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey guys, my dad gave me this cool new watch for a university grad gift, I think it's a gmt watch, only problem is it has no rotating bit?? I have no idea how to use these and I'd love to be able to use it, I'd hate to not be able to use all its features.
Thanks guys, anything helps, I might bump a bit.
>>
>>1114476
>guess
Nice fashion watch.
>>
>>1115485
>>1115475
Guess watches are fine. You guys shut the fuck up. This is not /fa/ and even if it was, Guess makes good looking, quality, affordable watches. Great entry level watches, and priced right for a gift or for general everyday wear. Fucks answer the OPs question. Damn, everyone on /trv/ seems to be a snob about EVERYTHING lately. Not just the real traveler meme shit
>>
>>1114476
From the looks of it, you may be able to set that 24hr clock (on the right) for a different time zone. That bezel isn't meant to move, but it looks like you may be able to calculate the time zone by the cities. Everyone is a different time zone. So when it's 12pm in New York, count to your left, then it's 1am in Tokyo.
>>
>>1115490
u got i bro.
these niggas trippin recently
>>
>>1114476
throw it in the trash and get a real watch
>>
>>1116264
Mom should've thrown you in the trash and got a decent kid.
>>
I own a Guess Watch, as well as Diesel, MK, and Invicta. Had a Movado, plan on a Tag Heuer. But anything more expensive than that and I start thinking of all the other things I could do with the money
>>
>>1114476
Get a Geochron, so sexy.

>£1500
>>
>>1114476
just throw it away
>>
>>1114476
i just use my phone.....
>>
>>1114476
A few moments with Google would tell you that it appears to be a Guess Men's Pursuit Chronograph Watch Style W0500G1.

The manual is at: http://fe1299bd296a03009be3-3739e7c3010127be61fd7a8237f120ed.r81.cf5.rackcdn.com/manuals/warrantybooklet_en.pdf

and Page 24 would be relevant.

So assuming a look at the back of the watch confirms my guess. The watch will tell the time and has a stopwatch capability. The cities are ornamental / a possibly usefull reminder of their time difference. Though only sort of right due to issues caused by seasonal clock changes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.