[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Arizona a based state? currently living in Commiefornia want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 900px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (33 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
900px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
33 KB, 900x600
Is Arizona a based state? currently living in Commiefornia want to move out of state... any ideas or suggestions?

what state you guys live in and how do you like it?
>>
Arizona is the Florida of the West Coast.
>>
Utah is much better
>>
>>1114101
yes it's a based state.
>>
Live in AZ....what do you mean by based state?
>>
It sure must be nice to live in a State where you constantly have to be tethered to AC, lest you want to become jerky. Only Northern Arizona is livable.
>>
>>1114145
It is, more beautiful too.
It is very very based, tho.
>>
>>1114258
For example, Alaska is very unbased.
>>
White Mountains fag here. It is all forest and rivers and lakes. Flagstaff, Sedona, and Prescott are neat. But the valley is awful and is to be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>1114487
Sedona has a lot of hocuspocus newage fags tho. It feels fake as fuck. The surroundings are nice tho
>>
>>1114513
truu I'm not a fan of the witchy bullshit , it's just pretty. I die a bit every time a friend wants us to stop in "Crystal Magic" in downtown flag.
>>
Northern AZ is a nice place to visit, not so great to live as referenced in
>>1114513 unless you like small towns

Phoenix is based, don't listen to this anon >>1114487

But Tucson is shit.
>>
>>1114101
its just more boring and empty, and dry ,and flat
>>
>>1114607
>flat

It's like you're not even trying. if you mean the cities themselves are flat then yes, but fuck driving on hills. Otherwise Phoenix is in a valley and there are tons of cool mountain ranges to camp in
>>
>>1114599
I hate that fucking store.
>>
>>1114606
>I don't go to ASU but whenever I'm in Tucson I just see the UOA kids as sickly rejects from ASU.
>>
>>1114725
Ap State 4 evah.
>>
>>1114460
Alaska sets the precedent for basedness, all other states are ranked on a scale from Arizona (not at all based) to Alaska (maximal based)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.