[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things to do in Bologna?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: bologna.jpg (470 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
bologna.jpg
470 KB, 1600x990
Things to do in Bologna?
>>
>>1114035
> Find a good local restaurant
> Eat Pasta with Ragù alla Bolognese at lunch
> Visit a random church
> Eat Tortellini in brodo at dinner
> Go Home
>>
Amore
>>
Visiting the towers is a must, though the climb up is precarious. Also, you should take a train to Faenza, it's gorgeous, I went there with my grandad to locate the nearby war memorial and I fell in love with that little town.
>>
Eat the food. Even if that's all you do it's worth it. I'm contemplating going back this July although I'm a bit concerned it will be super hot.
>>
go to the train station and leave that shitty city
>>
>>1114035
get a bologna sandwich
>>
>>1114165
?
>>
Visit San Marino for a day, go to the beach at Rimini, maybe do Modena or some other place in the area, but mostly food. Bologna is famed to serve the best food in Italy
>>
>>1114165
Don't be butthurt. I had a great time op. There's a big rave warehouse club thing outside the city. I went with some Italians I met, danced until 6 and some greasy fuck stole my jacket.

Food was great. Get raviole brodo which is weird and unique.
>>
Smoke weed
>>
>>1114126
Are you with aunt Ceccarelli or your cousin?
>>
Local Bolognafag here

Basically this city is known for it's lively university life. If you really want to experience what it's like to be in Bologna get into "Piazza verdi" during the weekends. No joke, you will see policemen and students smoking weed at about 3 meters of distance one another, same for Piazza San francesco.
Another good place to chill is Via del pratello, full of pubs to chill during the evening and with the "babilonia" kebab place, one of the best in town imo.
You need tortellini n such? There's ristorante Bolognese just outside the train station, it surely is fine as fuck, but let me tell ya, it's costy aswell (like 12€ for a dish of tortellini). The towers of course are mandatory.

Another thing: get into San Luca. It's a long walk up, but it's free to visit and hella worth it. Enjoy.
>>
Visit Piazza Santo Stefano, Archiginnasio, San Luca if you like o. Walk
Chill in Giardini Margherita
Get beers and weed and get wasted in piazza verdi (if you're under 25 yo)
Grab some panini and have a glass of wine at Osteria del Sole
Eat cheap at Osteria dell'Orsa and Osteria delle sette chiese
Never fucking order spaghetti bolognaise, it's called tagliatelle al ragu
>>
OP here, thanks a lot for the suggestions :)
>>
Take a train and go to Florence or Venice
>>
>>1118416
heh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.