[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to stay in Berlin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 280x180
I'm traveling with 2 family members (uncles). They're pretty open minded, but still not my crew. We need a cheap hostel in Berlin for June. Any tips?

I'm not very artsy leftist type of guy, more like sports. I'm also 22 years old.

Also, if anyone wants to hang out there xD
>>
i'll hang out with you xD
>>
File: kennedy.jpg (455 KB, 1600x1035) Image search: [Google]
kennedy.jpg
455 KB, 1600x1035
>>1113255
I would recommend the Ostel, it is cheap, clean and close to public transportation. It is a a German-Democratic-Republic-Themed Place, witch is kinda weird but good enough for a solid bed and a good night sleep.
/www DOT ostel DOT eu/en/index.html
My Wife Loved it, too.
>>
I've just come back from the Wombats hostel in Berlin, very nice and quite reasonable
>>
File: herbs.png (705 KB, 620x1723) Image search: [Google]
herbs.png
705 KB, 620x1723
>>1113255
While you are there you might want to check out these museums:
Currywurst-Museum: A museum molded around berlins signature dish, the Currywurst (A Bratwurst with tomatosauce and currypowder and chillies). If you go there make sure to get the entrance-plus-ticket with 3 tipes of Currywurst to sample.
www DOT currywurstmuseum DOT com

Ramones-Museum: The only ticket they sell is a lifetime free-entrance-button, you can also have a beer while strolling throu the excibition with your uncles.
www DOT ramonesmuseum DOT com
>>
http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/germany/berlin/
>>
>>1113598
>>1113600
>>1113601

thanks, guys!

>>1113609
cmon this is more fun than comparing stars
>>
When I was in Berlin I stayed in the Generator hostel on Oranienburgerstrasse, it was pretty cheap and the area had lots of bars and prostitutes around.

I'd recommend it, if you and your uncles want to buy cheap cocaine, drink cheap beer and bang dirty streetwalking prostitutes.
>>
>>1113600
was there 10 days ago. Pretty goat hostel tbqh
>>
I've stayed at the A&O Hostel (in private rooms) next to Hauptbahnhof (central train) station a few times. Cheap clean and right by the main station. Made getting around the city really easy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.