[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gothenburg, Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Gothenburg.jpg (356 KB, 920x368) Image search: [Google]
Gothenburg.jpg
356 KB, 920x368
Travelling to Gothenburg, Sweden next month.
How safe is it?
I don't want to get shanked by Ahmed for refusing to convert to Islam.

Also, things to do? I already know that I'm gonna visit Liseberg as I heard it's one of Europe's best amusement parks.
>>
Göteborg is very safe, don't believe the /pol/ memers who try to make Sweden out to be some shithole where oogaboogas try to kill you just because you're not Muslim.

With that said, don't travel to the suburb areas such as Angered, Bergsjön, Frölunda, Kortedala and Hisings Backa, but there's fuck all to do there anyway unless you love to look at DDR-style buildings and hear more Arabic than Swedish.

As for things to do, go to Hagastan, picturesque old part of Gothenburg with a very specific design on the buildings. Lots of great cafés as well.

There are several great parks, but if I could recommend one it would be Slottsskogen which I guess can be compared a bit to Central Park in New York, but also with a zoo.
People usually go there during the summer for picknicks.

Try to visit the southern archipelago as well, there are some really beautiful islands. You can take the ferry, which is free, from Saltholmen, which you can reach by taking the #11 tram to it's final stop.
>>
>>1112447

Thanks!
I will most likely stay in the central parts of the city.
>>
As a general rule for all of Europe. In tourist areas the only non-Europeans you see are tourists like you. Or staff working in tourist industry. Even beggars in the streets are Europeans. Usually Gypsies.
>>
>>1112504

Göteborg is too small to have a specific tourist industry, other than a few attractions, but other than that you are right.

OP, if you come from USA the beggars might shock you, there is literally one gypsy beggar in every corner and outside every food store.
They are, however, of no harm and are only a bit annoying.
>>
>>1112446
If you're cool and not a nerd, you'll get laid for sure if you go hitting on student girls on Andra Långgatan. It has dirt cheap beers and is open late. Kings head is the best bar for 18-20 year old sluts, On Stage is best for metal head sluts, pustervik for hipster sluts but be warned a lot of them are feminists. Just have some pick up skills and don't be a douchey American wearing douchey American clothes (like popped collars, sunglasses in the hair, lacoste, under armor, general nigger fashion etc) and you'll get laid.

Don't drink on Avenyn, it's got too many Somali niggers, Arabs, and other subhuman shitskins. The only ones who drink there are bratty rich boys, Arab drug dealers, and tourists who don't know any better. There's a few OK places like Rock Baren, but most of the places on Avenyn are just overpriced rape fests full of rich assholes.

You can have open liquor and drink in any public park. But be warned, the liquor stores close really early and aren't even open on weekends, and they dont sell cold beer. So get your beer early and enjoy it in slottskogen during the day, it's an awesome city park with lots of fun stuff to do and drinking spots.

As far as crime goes, as long as you don't talk to any minorities you'll be okay. They mostly keep to themselves and are becoming increasingly aware that they are not welcome.

Anyways like I said, most girls are slutty and you can basically drink anywhere, so enjoy!
>>
>>1112664

Andra Långgatan is hipster heaven through and through, though. I think it's the only district in Gothenburg, together with Majorna, with a strong Vänsterpartiet presence.

The bars are great, but I haven't met a girl there who has not been batshit feminazi insane.

I'd say Rockbaren alone makes Avenyn worth it, but thankfully it's not part of the "strip", and not close to the real shitty places such as Bryggeriet.
>>
>>1112816
They aren't all feminists, however...

Feminists are easy to bang, you just need to convince them that fucking you is an empowering choice they've made themselves. Which is easy as hell to do because feminists will believe anything.

Best part is because they're still women they want to be degraded by a dominant/forceful alpha male, only difference being they don't want their friends to find out.
>>
Bumping this, any other areas or places I should visit?
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>1112447
>Göteborg is very safe
>don't travel to the suburb areas such as Angered, Bergsjön, Frölunda, Kortedala and Hisings Backa
White as fuck Swefag here. Lived in both Angered and Kortedala. Nothing to see there but definitely not dangerous.

Gothenburg city center is the only place I've ever been unprovokedly assaulted. Once by immigrants and twice by Swedes. Spent 1.5 years there and 6 years in Stockholm. Never had a problem in Stockholm, not even verbal ones.

desu it's a shithole. I'm glad I never have to go back.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1200x1800
Bump for Gothenburg
>>
>>1112875
Literally my Swedish ex-gf. Hahaha
>>
Goteborg is pretty boring. Slottskogen park is really nice and hase 3 mooses.

Didn't go to the islands because shit weather.

The gypsy scum at every shop are shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.