[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay traveling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: this.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Hey guys, bi-curios american fag here. So I want to visit Europe (not my first time) and this time I want to go to places with a strong gay scene. I want to do bars, saunas, maybe some cool clubs. Any suggestions on where should I go? Is Mikonos the best place? Are there any hidden gems? I heard Sitges is pretty openly gay, and awesome as well.
>>
Palma de Mallorca has a district that's more or less only LGBT.
Look up Plaça Gomila.
>>
>>1112443
Amsterdam.

The places I knew about are closed now but I'm sure there are new ones.

Play safe, anywhere that is a melting pot of horny travellers is going to be STD central, you can get strains of everything from every corner of the globe.
>>
>>1112443
Madeira is the LGBT hotspot in Europe. You can get a Ryanair flight out there for like 50 euros return
>>
Does anybody know any cool crossdressing clubs somewhere in Europe?
>>
Degeneracy: the thread
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>SEX TRAVEL
>>
Dirty disgusting faggot, hope you realize 70% of the world will bash your head in for being a dirty gay.
>>
Germany is good. Cologne is supposed to be super gay, but I didn't know it when I was there. I went to a sauna in Frankfurt, had a great experience. Make sure to be safe though, you're far from anywhere that you can get cheap antibiotics unless you get a traveler's health insurance plan. Which is probably smart too.

Fuck these haters, they probably still think being gay or bi is a choice, like a bunch of fucking cavemen.
>>
>>1112658
>>1112598
>>1112592
>>1112591
Hahah I guess they were right when they said /pol/ is gradually turning every board to shit.

Fuck off, this isn't /pol/. You cannot properly travel and experience foreign cultures with opinions like that. It is impossible to be worldly if you don't see everyone as equal.
>>
Simply come to Spain.

We're a cesspol of repulsive degeneracy.
>>
>>1112679
where in Spain in particular?
>>
>>1112443
I hope you get HIV.
>>
>>1112660
>being gay or bi is a choice
Correct.
>>
>>1112733
Tell that to the gays in Uganda who are being put to death for being gay. I'm pretty sure they would choose to not die, if they could.
>>
>>1112443
good you try to get more ghetoed by yourself
>>1112592
seconding this but for the right reasons.
be a fag but be around all kinds of sexual orientation.
its like those people who dont want any gay around them but from the opposite direction
>>
>>1112675
you are equal to be part of the straight,gay,bi world that exists today.its like i like meat and i only want to go where the best meat is.man i would eat fish salad or fruit any day.
Stop categorizing people and places/entertainment or even culture as gay,straight or cis/trans.to get accepted by like every other miserable human being=alone
>>
>>1112733
well being gay and flirting is one thing,fucking whatever you find in your way to the toilet is another.
i think getting fucked traveling is ok but that excessive thing that happens today...to degenerate by my standards.i dont mean the gay only...
>>
>>1112765
>you try to get more ghetoed by yourself

yeah, nah. I'm just going on holidays, when did I say I didn't want to be around straight people?
>>
>>1112758
>that goes against everything natural and biological

>I have TV entry level education regarding sexual orientation
>>
>>1112766
Wait wait did this nigga just use "cis" not ironically?
>>
This is why nobody likes faggots.

>how do I travel, but while also getting dicks up my ass?
Fucking end yourself

>I'm bi
No you aren't, you're just a fucking pervert and a sodomite, like the rest of your breed.
>>
>>1112660
There is a huge gay scene in Cologne, you'll see if you get there. Since I'm not gay, I don't know how "cruising" works, but I guess you'll find your people. Also in the district of Schöneberg in Berlin around the Nollendorfplatz is a scene, just go from there. Maybe you were thinking about a visit to Berlin anyway.
>>
>>1112881
>ignoring the dozens of threads on here about guys who want to bang foreign chicks abroad
>>
File: Homomonument-overview2.jpg (168 KB, 493x282) Image search: [Google]
Homomonument-overview2.jpg
168 KB, 493x282
>>1112876
>Wait wait did this nigga just use "cis" not ironically?
It's fairly legit to use it as the opposite of trans. It sounds better than saying trans/not-trans. They weren't talking about "cis-privilege".

This thread went to shit though, I'm a little surprised that /trv/ has so many retards in it that they can't handle a thread about gay travel.

We get so many "how do I pick up girls in X" threads that "where do I meet faggots in X" seems like a pretty legit question to me.
>>
>>1112658
>Dirty disgusting faggot, hope you realize 70% of the world will bash your head in for being a dirty gay.
This is precisely while a gay traveller would ask some questions about where and how to travel while picking up local faggots.

Also, 70% is a gross exaggeration. Obviously every culture has gays, most cultures don't really care. It's a minority that make a big deal about it. Most cultures just have parents nag them about grandchildren.
>>
>>1112909
Yeah, I thought /trv/ was different, why don't all the haters go to /b/ or /pol/ to rant there?
>>
>>1112705
Barcelona has a big gay scene, I think
>>
>>1112912
Why don't all the red ditors go back to red dit if they like their safe space so much?
4chan was never some homo liberal paradise
>>
>>1112927
fuck off, why do you need some bullshit 'safe space' from gay faggots on 4chan, /trv/ at that
fucking cunt
4chan has always been a place for free speech, faggots and nazis can shitpost as they please, if you want some police state environment then may i suggest >>>/leddit/ where you can isolate yourself with fellow natsoc

>>1112592
>>1112598
some weak ass shit right here
>>
Saudi Arabia
>>
File: 20160506_143318.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160506_143318.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I'd definitly recommend Amsterdam, I recently was there and it was the most liberal and open city I've ever been to. Rainbow Flags and weed everywhere, a central Homomonument and red light district, display windows full of dildos and penis lollipops, and I've seen plenty of gay guys literally making out in the streets and noone cared. I don't know much about th scene there, but it has to be a big one.

Also, Cologne is known to be very open and the gay capital of Germany, which also in general is very gay friendly. It's not half as extrem as in Amsterdam, but I know there is a big scene with many clubs and bars.
>>
File: 1460135731618.jpg (15 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1460135731618.jpg
15 KB, 751x418
>>1112941
>>
>>1112957
>shilling a meme based of a JEWISH company

sorry your safe space has been invaded by cock hungry faggots
>>
4chan has always been a place where OP was always a faggot and being fucked in the ass isn't as gay as touching balls.

>>1112942
Underrated post and much truer than most people believe.

>>1112946
>I don't know much about th scene there, but it has to be a big one.
I was there years ago but the scene was big and good then. Nearly all foreigners but I went into thermos day and fucked guys from everywhere, then went out for dinner and over to thermos night and fucked guys from everywhere. I spent hours in a black room on my knees gobbling cocks of every color from every direction. My hands and mouth were all full most of the time.

Basically 18 hours bathed in sin.

(safe all the way, got tested at home to be sure, caught nothing)

Someone said that Thermos had closed down but I'm sure there are new saunas there now.
>>
>>1112733

Being gay is not a choice, acting upon the urge to have sex with other men is

Just like we don't fuck minors, even though some people want to

This is for the greater good of society
>>
>>1113162
>two consenting adults engaging in sexual activity is bad
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 640x308) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 640x308
Glasgow in particular. The rest of Europe can suck our glorious, non-gendered, open-minded, pierced nipples
>>
>>1113335
Scots are a bunch of lonely sheep farmers who will fuck anything if they get enough liquor in them. I'm not surprised that fag degeneracy is big there, chances are they're big on pedophilia also...
>>
>>1113341
>trying this hard
>>
>>1113341

nah thats wales.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.