[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I decide where to travel next? I just see a huge web of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_zlPjmvaQ.jpg (65 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
4L_zlPjmvaQ.jpg
65 KB, 640x483
How do I decide where to travel next? I just see a huge web of potential experiences and I don't know where to start.
>>
Throw a dart on a map
>>
>>1112320
>>1112334

just pick a place and go if you're that open minded about it
>>
Go to Adelaide, Australia.
>>
Look for cool shit on Panoramio.
>>
Figure out your timeframe, then look at climates/events and see what's best then. Something will pop out.

Get Tinder Passport, set your location to your different possibilities, and see what kind of girls you get there. Chat with them about the place.

Just do a ton of research and eventually something will pop out and you'll feel like you just *have* to go there.
>>
>>1112455
>Radelaide

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>1112320
Go to Moldova
>>
>>1112320
Go to Macedonia
>>
>>1112320
- Decide on what kind of holiday you'd like to go on (Cultural? Food? Adventure?)
- How much money do you have to spend? (For instance Europe/USA vs South america/Asia)
- How long can you travel? (longer periods could mean you can cover more ground and thus going to a place where a lot of countries you'd like to visit are close by might be convenient.)
>>
>>1112533
Looking to stay within North America for now.
>>
How do we know?
>>
>>1112654
Banff National Park, Canada.
>>
>>1112320
Start looking around travel forums like this until something stands out to you, then look more into it and if it keeps your interest and you find yourself getting more and more hyped up for it, then you've found your next destination.

Most of my trips have been inspired by seeing a single picture or watching a video or hearing a rumor about the people there or something like that and then going down a rabbit hole of intrigue.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.