[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we give shout-outs to memorable people on our travels who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16
ITT we give shout-outs to memorable people on our travels who we've lost contact with.

Who knows, they could be lurking this very board!
>>
>>1112081
Shout out to the British businessman on the rickshaw in Gothenburg. You told me I need to figure my shit out and start a career, or else I'll be one of those loser hippy euro backpackers in his mid 40s living in a squat and bragging about lays from 20 years ago, who everyone avoids in the pub. You tipped me 150 pounds and begged me to get my shit together before I'm too old.

I take my final real estate license exam tomorrow morning :)
>>
>>1112081
Shout out to that central asian man I met at a restaurant in Egypt. He asked if we were part of the Muslim brotherhood, kind of an inappropriate question because if we said yes we could go to jail. Then when he knew our group was American, he said America good, Russia good good.
>>
>>1112081
Shout out to Dave
>>
You sound like a real loser and will die in some sewer like the trash that you are
>>
>>1112081
Shoutout to Australian business man in NYC Jan 2014.

We met while indiscriminately hitting on women in a karaoke bar full of hipsters. You were wearing a $5000 suit and had $20k in cash and full of cocaine.

We partied like crazy. My little asian ass ended up having sloppy unprotected sex with a Spanish MILF in a dive bar bathroom. We probably spent $10k of your money but it was awesome.

You looked like you were going through some heavy midlife crisis but for a lonely asian dude on a random trip to NYC it was my best night.
>>
>>1112176
Fuck mate he sounds like an awesome fellow. And I hate Australians...
>>
>>1112176
fuck off you dirty slope
>>
Shout out to the Australians that threw all my clothes in the toilet while I slept because I wouldn't let you try my last tea
>>
Shout out to the brit who help recover my Japan trip. It was a two week trip and it was near my trip had a few days left. I just meet you by accident in a bar. I had three amazing nights partying and just having a great time. You revived my trip. Before I was just walking around and going back to my hotel. It will one of my favourite trips.

>>1112176
At least it's good to know that you can still party when in a mid life crisis.
>>
Shout out to the Peruvian tour guides who took care of my wife after I twisted my ankle during a hike
>>
I know you're not reading this , because you're old and live in a hut in the middle of fuck nowhere in maccidonia , and don't have a smartphone.
But thank you , thank you " Papa " for sheltering me when I had no money , when no hotel would take me , when I had no food , thank you for being a friend and trusting me with everything when no one else would , you even showed me your old pictures of your family and your young hippie days of amsterdam , I really hope you are alive , although I doubt it since you never stopped drinking whiskey , thank you again for accepting me above all race and religion bullshit, and taking me as a son when none of your sons called or gave a dame about you, I wish I remember how I would remember how I got to your place in the first place , I would visit you very soon.
Joseph
>>
>>1112307
Missed up last couple of sentences because of the stupid cursor on my phone
>>
shout-out to the asian dude who talked about my bloody valentine at dinner with me in a lisbon hostel

shout out to the brazilian vasco da gama supporter I watched copa américa with at the same hostel
>>
shout out to the chinese knitting enthuasits bi-weekly podcasters
>>
3 irish guys I ran through the streets of vienna naked with in 2006

and that spanish girl that only drank milk at bars
>>
File: 1444832158584.jpg (72 KB, 640x443) Image search: [Google]
1444832158584.jpg
72 KB, 640x443
Shout out to Chris for that wicked night in a Berlin club, still owe you that MDMA we kept in my pack of cigs :^)

Also fuck you to the pack of Ausies that manipulated my drunk ass into buying 40 bucks worth of Whoppers at BK. Fun night though.

>>1112318
>and that spanish girl that only drank milk at bars
kek
>>
>>1112306

Dank memes
>>
File: 1437514967183.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437514967183.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
>>1112081
Shout out thread to travellers/fuck you thread to Aussies
>>
File: 1418633991306.jpg (31 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
1418633991306.jpg
31 KB, 502x432
>ITT: People who can't handle the bantz

See all of you cry makes me even happier to be Australian.
>>
>mfw Aussie and backpacking Europe with 6 mates this summer

im gonna be an even bigger cunt because of these threads :^)
>>
File: 1438895039669.jpg (82 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
1438895039669.jpg
82 KB, 800x434
>>1112527
forget my face
>>
>>1112461
Is that picture for real? So fucking cool
>>
s/o to Vladimir and Boris for getting me lost as hell in Central London and nearly getting us fleeced at a strip club on my first time solo traveling. God bless the Romanians
>>
Shout out to Daniel S. H. from Texas for giving me a memorable night in my boring London hostel.
Good luck with the rest of your travels.
>>
Shout out to Aussie Rob, met in York. Feel bad for bailing on you on your 2nd day there
>>
Shout out to the 6 peruvians who only decided to break my right arm and max out five withdrawals.

The arm is doing okay, and I've saved up some money again. I'll probably not go to Peru, but hey, there's other places I can get beat up for less :)
>>
>>1112083
>becoming a real estate parasite
>figuring shit out
Well, better than being a 40-year old squatter.
>>
>>1112527
I don't think it's possible for Australians to be bigger cunts than they already naturally are. Just be yourself m8, you'll be despised regardless.
>>
Shout out to the two British lads who took care of me when I blacked the fuck out in Tashkent. Sorry i never paid you back for all those drinks, my bus left very early the next day!!
>>
>>1112081
Thanks to the American dude in Rome who gave me (free) that tinfoil envelope of about 3-4 grams of weed. You had to fly back to the states via London the next day and wouldn't need it anymore. It wasn't very dank shit, but it worked OK. A couple days later I was able to impress (really without meaning to) some Bulgarian qt3.14s by sharing a joint with them at Ostia Antica. One of them boned me (more or less) in exchange for weed for a couple days afterwards. I had only ever smoked weed a handful of times before, but everything went better than expected.
>>
>>1112175
>all these flavors...
>>
Shout out to a random middle aged Chinese guy, who me and 2 buddies met at a lock-in at a bar ran by a weird hippie in Dali, Yunnan. First night there. The Chinese guy couldn't speak any English but had a plastic bag full of shwag on full display.

He was passing out joints and we started talking to him. When he found out we were Brits, he asked us how much you could make selling his bag in England. We estimated the value of it if sold to rich students. He took a moment to get over the shock then grabbed a handful and gave it to us. Lasted for the rest of the trip.

Definitely the coolest Chinese guy I ever met.
>>
File: aomori kite.jpg (96 KB, 693x574) Image search: [Google]
aomori kite.jpg
96 KB, 693x574
Japanese kite folks who let me fly with them in Aomori, Hamamatsu and Uchinada festivals. Keep 'em flying, guys!
>>
>>1112599
That wasn't me, but you're welcome, man.
>>
>>1112593
Sorry do you see beta males getting into real estate? Dorky little weaklings dropping spaghetti in their fitted suits as they take clients in their new model SUVs to earn another 15k commission?

No, no you don't. Because you need to be an Alpha male to be a salesman, it's not a job for little dorks who have had fewer than 10 sex partners, like IT or engineering. It's for people who know how to socially dominate and make people respect them. Alpha male shit bro, try doing it.
>>
>>1112673
I suppose everyone needs a dream. You've done a fantastic job of brainwashing yourself, I'd actually like to know your secret.
>>
>>1112530
Not OP, I don't think so. You'd have to know where each places stamp is like ahead of time.
>>
>>1112498
>People who can't handle the bantz
Throwing some guys clothes in the trash is not bantz faggot.
>>
>>1112673
>o know how to socially dominate and make people respect them. Alpha male shit bro, try doing it.
Being an asshole is not an alpha male
>>
>>1112699
>Being an asshole is not an alpha male
It is if you're being honest.
>>
File: 20140601_022230.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140601_022230.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Shout out to the heavy metal Germans I met at Out and Loud in Geiselwind. Sorry I couldn't mail you that Tequila, it's against trade laws.
>>
the Canadian who I wandered around Prague in the rain with, remember how qt that tour guide was? remember how embarrassed we were by that slut in the hostel who fucked that black dude from the hostel?
>>
>>1112712
That's not what I meant as being an asshole.
>>
>>1112673
Is that what you tell yourself in your moments of doubt that you have a shitty, almost impossible to progress job ?
>>
To the two New Zealand guys i met while i was staying in Jagers hostel in Munich, thanks for the good night and free durries.

Sorry i had to bail off, i thought i dropped my ID and credit card in the club, but when i got back to the hostel and went to sleep i found them in my shoes (wat).

Also Bulgaria and Romania were good, the next day i got up and threw up on the busride to the airport, and then on the plane to Bulgaria, worst fucking decision of my life to have all those free drinks before so much travel, but i had a good time anyway

Hope San Francisco was alright too btw.
>>
Shout out to the Turkish dude I met in Budapest who I saw the city with and partied with at the hostel.

You said you were going back to Turkey to do your military service. Hope all is well.
>>
>>1112498

from my experience with Aussies, "bantz" just means bragging about getting drunk and repeating lines from popular American comedies.

when people complain about you guys, it's more like someone complaining about stepping in dog shit, not getting their feelings hurt.
>>
>>1112673

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Are you brain dead or just really funny?
>>
Shout out to the Danish dude I did shrooms with at night in Legian, Bali. We had some trippy experiences.

Shout out to the Danish hippy chick I met up with a few times in Bali and Gili T. You're one of those true friends I'll carry with me through life, even though we only spent a number of days hanging out.
>>
shout out to the french and british guys i met in florence. You made my night, specially when the french guys told the some obnoxious aussies to fuck off. Guillaume, you were alpha as fuck.

Also, who are the worst travelers and why are they Australians?
>>
>>1113018
In most countries it's only the upper social and economic classes that have the time and money to travel, the riff-raff stay in the trailer parks and housing estates.

Ausfailia has one of the highest minimum wages in the world, even the janitors and assembly line workers have the means to travel. There's no natural vetting process, all the lowlife bogans can take a final paycheck and a welfare cheque and go to Europe for a week.

That, and the fact they're inbred ex convicts whose only contribution to civilisation is the lawnmower.
>>
File: nipya.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
nipya.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>1113026
>>
>>1113026
kek. I get the feeling most of you who hate aussies have just been unfortunate to meet shit bogans.
It's kind of like, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil", ie you only notice the loud obnoxious cock head aussies. *shrug* whatever. I'm an Aussie and I'm a pretty chill guy.
>>
>>1112081
Looks like a couple of insufferable hypernorms
>>
>>1113100
I would have love to meet you in my travels then. Sadly people from your country have given me a bad impression.

I have met around 12 Aussies at bars and hostels, they always ended up stealing shit from other people, getting into fights and generally being disrespectful towards the locals. Im sure not every Australian is like that, but I've had very bad experiences.
>>
>>1113105
Yeah, of course, if I'd experienced that with a certain nationality I'd assume the same.
Which sucks.
But, it's not too far off the mark really. There are plenty of fuckheads in Australia. We are a racist xenophobic country. Everyone likes to pat themselves on the back and think we're all top blokes.
I guess what I'm saying is judge every person you meet by their individual merit, and not treat them with distaste just because they're aussie/etc!
>>
>>1113108
>think we're all top blokes
We're all top blokes after death...
>>
>>1113026
>That, and the fact they're inbred ex convicts whose only contribution to civilisation is the lawnmower.
>>1113018
>Also, who are the worst travelers and why are they Australians?

I think it's because we've always been trod into the ground by the ruling class. The middle class in the penile* colonies were the red coats that shot any lower classes that got out of place. Basically nothing has changed.

I sometimes think that Australia would be a much nicer place if just once, some revolution or uprising had been successful or at least looked successful in the medium term. As it is, they all got crushed, often brutally, sometimes softly with laws and white-washing. The man has always won in Australia which means that the only victories the plebs have ever had was when they either turned on themselves or found a new class of pleb to bash (gays, immigrants, greenies, whatever is new or different).

These days the pollies tell us that if we got a bill of rights then we'd be less free. That's the level of contempt that the rulers have for the subjects.

*that was a typo but I couldn't bring myself to correct it
>>
>>1112582
where did this happen? what was the situation?

i wandered around pretty bad parts of lima at night as a scrawny gringo and was fine
>>
>>1112673
so much lol, sounds like someone's overcompensating for their little tiny peepee.
>>
Shoutout to the old Rhodesian guy running the bookshop in Johannesburg. You made my crappy layover in a crappy part of the city one of the most memorable days of traveling I've ever had, simply by giving me a place to sit and chat. If I ever get back to Jo'burg, you bet your ass I'm sitting down at your shop again.
>>
>>1112696
>Not OP, I don't think so. You'd have to know where each places stamp is like ahead of time.
Also, most customs officers would probably want to stamp so that there stamp was readable. Those stamps are pretty hard to read.

>>1112699
>Being an asshole is not an alpha male
I think make alpha male = asshole
>>
Thanks german lady at hippie/techno festival for sharing some cheap sparkling wine with me. I got really warm vibes from you. After five years I still think how my life would be different if I had come to your tent and done some MDMA. I was drunk and high for the third day so I panicked because you were so great.

Man, the memories keep on coming: the same with three great guys who asked me to come do some coke with them after I helped (I had a flashlight) them do coke. No homo.

On the sixth day of the same festival I feared I got brain damage from jolly elf guys crack I couldn't even smoke properly. It turned out I was just high and drunk.
>>
What the fuck is this thread, are all you guys disgusting normies? I thought this was 4chan
>>
>>1113326
This is /trv/ you basement dweller. I'd give you a rare pepe for your troubles but I'm not enough of a loser to save shit like that.
>>
Shout-out to the fat cunt Czech chick that broke my robbery cherry. I hope you're deprived of all your senses and forced to live in a dark abyss for all eternity.
>>
Shout out to the Tanzanian girl who I met on the bus, bought me a grilled chicken dinner, blew me and let me stay the night at her place. Stop messaging me now! Thanks!
>>
>>1113381
Wait you robbed her and now you wish death upon her?
>>
>>1113452
No I was robbed by her you mongoloid
>>
>>1112306
Damn that's some deep memeage

Shoutout to the crew of two Brits, two French, and Vietnamese chick who pulled over and patched me up when I crashed my motorbike on my way to Chiang Mai.

Go ahead, laugh at me. Still made some friends.
>>
>>1112924
Holy shit I think I know that the chick.
>>
>>1113467
>being robbed by a woman

Holy shit
>>
>>1113587
virgin detected
>>
Cheers to the German chef who lit the cigarettes for me, filipina girlfriend and my other white friend in Sanur when we were blackout drunk
>>
Yeah, I mean how many hippy-types travel to Indonesia, right?
>>
Shout out to random malaysian dude i met in penang who told me his rather silly life story of international running away from cops and banging trannies after leaving his wife and children in his hometown of bumfuck, malaysia
Shout outs to wheels and adam, met in Cambodia, enjoyed kickin it for those few days
Shout out to australian girl (Isabel?) i met in puerto princesa, sorry if i was kind of rude to ya
and most of all, shout out to motherfuckin MIKE BAYOG, a legend of the small village of Buscalan, Philippines.
>>
>>1113614

>being robbed by a woman
>>
Shout out to that one argentinian guy ive met in uruguay, it was a monday, and his last night
We go to a bar, have some drink, chill a bit and when we are coming back to the hostel, a drunk ghetto bitch tried to steal us, he one-punched the shit out of that chick, it was beatiful
Hope you are still travelling ,m8
Also, shout out to the colombian chopper driver who fought in the coke wars
to the brazilian gay famous rich dancer, who has a plenty of female model friends
and finally but not least important, every hot recection chick in every hostel in the world
>>
File: 20160201_155046.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160201_155046.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Picked up an irish man and his swiss girlfriend on my up to cypress mountain in february(I Think). They had just moved to Vancouver and seemed thrilled to be in a place so beautiful. Unfortunately I might have given them the wrong number to organize a ride back down the mountain. Would have been a good friendship, seemed like we all had a lot in common.
>>
>>1113587
>>1113866
If there's a knife or gun pointed at your balls on the other end of an angry brown person demanding your waller, I don't think you're really going to care much if there's a penis or vagina under their clothes.
>>
Shout out to Anja, the bosnian girl I lost my virginity to while camping with my parents in Croatia 10 years ago.
Exchanging smiles on the beach. Trying to communicate with our terrible english. That awkward first kiss. Sneaking away from our families to secretly meet. The look in your eyes when I told you I was leaving the next day and the way you took my hand and frantically dragged me to your trailer. Our inexperience in bed. The fear in your face every time we heard a noise and thought it could be your parents coming back from the beach. The way the light coming through the trailer window shone on your blonde hair and tan skin. My pain for not being able to say goodbye when I left.
The 3 most intense days of my whole life. Thank you.
>>
>>1113925
That was beautiful. The song "Anna Begins" by Counting Crows is very similar to your story, give it a listen.
>>
>>1112696
You'd also have to have a customs person who gives a shit about your passport art project.
>>
>>1113934
Because as is also evidenced by your post, people are miserable cunts.
>>
>>1113618
>filipina girlfriend

How much did that cost you?
>>
>>1113925
Very well written story. These tales of legit brief romances always get me. The question of "What happened after" incites all sorts of curious questions inside me.
>>
thank you to the oaxacan bartender that poured us heavy handed long island iced teas and told us where to trip mushrooms in the mountains 3 hours south of oaxaca. you also taught me that the police in the unmarked cars were the ones that could kill you with complete impunity.

thanks to my roommates in mexico city that got crossed and drove us to the taco spot a bunch of nights.

thanks to the german guy that told me he wanted to snipe the guy driving through the streets of michelstadt on a loud ATV.
>>
>>1113491
A lot tourists don't that if you seriously injure yourself you won't be getting treatment and you'll be charged because you don't have a license. So yea, you are an idiot.
>>
>>1113925
This is not a feels thread.
>tfw still a virgin
I'm 33 and when I hopefully lose my virginity I will be awkward as shit. You're suppose to lose your awkwardness when you're younger.
>fuck me
>>
I never come to this board, but I saw the thread on the front page. What the hell am I doing with my life? These sound like some great times.
>>
Shout out to the Aussie guy from Gold Coast, you picked me and my friends up on the side of the highway where we had been trying to hitch a ride for way too long, and after we got to your car you offered us weed and we got stoned, you gave us a lift all the way to Brunswick Heads, where you had a beer with us and it still bothers me that none of us bought you the beer because it all happened so fast, take care mate!
>>
>>1114271

Face it, dude. If you're still a virgin at 33, you're always going to be a virgin, unless you fuck a hooker, who pretty much exclusively fuck awkward guys anyway
>>
>>1114271
>I'm 33 and when I hopefully lose my virginity
lel

seriously, go somewhere where brothels are legal, and fuck some pros over a few days.
>>
Shout out to the irish lad who bought me a jaeger drink while being both tipsy in a bar in Copenhagen, i'll never forget you
>>
>>1112307
Lmao homo
>>
>>1114300
that's whast up. always like to go pick people up at the bus stop and get them stoned... weird habit I have when I get depressed.
>>
shout out to the guy who bought me fries at the sporting kc game vs la galaxy.

also shout out to the cold war Latvian that hung out with me on my first trip to London. I think you were gay but you were nice enough and fun to go drink with.

shout out to the London fuzz for stopping me in a bad area of town.... I was looking for drugs but you made sure I wouldn't find them.
>>
>>1114387
Lol your life sucks
>>
Shout out to I think it was Zack or Zach, a American Muay Thai fighter that brought the banter on a boat trip in Phuket to us group of British School Grads. We ended up bumping into you later at a nightclub, thanks for the invites to your match, sorry we couldnt make it.
>>
>>1113386
underrated
>>
>>1113904
>check girl
>brown

Shure /pol/, shure..
>>
>>1113618
Holy shit I think I know who this is. Are you from SA?
>>
>>1114646
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>1112081
Shout out to awesome recently divorced, recently retired turkish man living like a champ in the dorms of the hostels northern Chile. You would ask philosophical and political questions and tape our answers for research and posterity. Also you shared your food with everyone.

Shout out to cute and awesome guy and girl from Chile at a hostel in Florianopolis, Brazil. It was my first time travelling solo and I was terrified and lonely, but you took me under my wing and invited me to boat rides and parties.

Shout out to Brian Turnbull, an elderly man from Canada living at a BnB in northern Argentina. We would drink beer and wine together and talk about Argentina, Canada, Usa, Literature and Poetry. We exchanged e-mail addresses, but I was never able to reach you or find a different way to contact you. You may be dead now, but I hope not.
>>
Shout out to the Egyptian Uber driver in Miami. You knew all the best spots in the city and drove our asses all the way to Homestead and back.
>>
>>1114668
Ay Mary. Cheese donut time?
>>
>>1112081
shout out to john, we all know a john which is a fucking savage
>>
What's funny about this thread is that it's 90% drugs and partying, which is usually complained about in most other threads, it seems, as being a dumb reason to travel
>>
Shout out to my French-speaking bro from the former French colony in the Indian Ocean who talked to me about his friend who was DJing and about his band that won't release records while we were at Union Pool in Williamsburg last spring even though I smelled like shit and was drunk as a bitch. Thanks for talking to me about producing for Kanye and encouraging me to talk to the people who were waving at me even though I didn't.

I'm sorry my French is shit and I forgot your name! Hope your band is going well!
>>
Shout out to my niggas Josh and co who I met at Sarasota gettin drunk af at his 21st birthday at the hotel.
U dudes threw the best party i've ever been to, besides the goin to sleep at 3am. I'll never get over those 1.5litre bottles of vodka desu,
also my friends wanna kill me 4 not doin that american kush cuz all we get around here is dirt grade shit

peace senpaitachi, still waitin to take u up on that Finland offer, i've got some vodka selections lined up. U aint gon remember shit ;)))) whatever, u got my number
>>
Jaco you drunk Italian Coke fiend. I hope your pizza business in HK is doing well.
>>
>>1116387
Dude bro I was like totally at that party in Sarasota, that shit was cray... we had enough bommb Kush. I even burned a fat spliff with that Finnish guy. And the vodka was siiick, dog. But okay, bro, like why did everyone just start sucking each other's dicks at the end of the party? Like what was that about?
>>
>>1112081
Shout out to the German girl I met in Berlin who randomly came up to me and say Happy New Years and invited me along with her group of friends to go to a random house party

Shout out to the Japanese guy I met in Frankfurt who I had a good discussion about Ramen with

Shout out to the Australian guy who became my temporary travel buddy to Berlin because we were going to the same place and had a railpass

Shout out to the tall, British guy from Portsmouth who was part of my group to go clubbing and the group for New Years Eve

Shout out to the Belgian girls who were my roommates at the Heart of Gold hostel in Berlin who invited me along to go on a pub crawl, but I accidentally fell asleep so I purposely missed it.
>>
>>1116567
(cont)

Shout out to the German girls who were on my returning flight to the United States and talked to me about how I liked Germany

Shout out to the French people that became my good friends in Berlin and the only ones I still keep in contact with (I can't wait to see 2 out of the 8 of you in Montreal this summer!)

Shout out to the two Bavarian girls I met in Berlin who joined my group and had sex with one of my french friends and invited me to their small town near the border of Austria. Gmund Am Tegernsee was god damn beautiful

Shout out to my German friend who was an exchange student at my high school that invited me to have German dinner with her family and took me to her school to meet her friends and teachers.

Shout out to that prick in Frankfurt who spoke Muslim and shoved me while I was eating pizza. I was hoping the shop owner would have stabbed you

Shout out to my New Years Eve group that consisted of another American, the tall British guy from Portsmouth, a German from Dusseldorf, the 3 French guys, and 2 Brazilians. You guys gave me the unforgettable experience in Berlin

and to top it off

Shout out to my French friend who bought all the beers for me on New Years. I am going to the same when we meet again in Montreal
>>
>>1112081
This thread feels so fucked but a quick shout-out to the Turkish delight Arda that brought me here.
>>
>>1112771
inb4 your friend is actually joining or already joined ISIS
>>
>>1116566
I thought it was weird too but i guess thats how u americans end ur parties?
>>
Shouts out to the British girl who's name I don't remember that I hooked up with on the hostel rooftop in KL. It was the first night of my trip and you really shot up my confidence for the rest of it.

Shouts out to the group of Dubliners me and my high school buddy hung out with on Halloween last year and let us come to your house party. Also thanks for the ket.

Shouts out to the Indian guy in Jodhpur who asked to have his photo taken with me while holding my hand.

Shouts out to the French guy who contacted the bus company for me when the bus didn't show up. Without you I would have been lost for hours
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (5 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
5 MB, 4320x3240
>>1112826
*banter intensifies*

Shout out to the young couple from Switzerland (I think the lady was Spanish) that gave me and my girlfriend a ride to our hotel from the hanging bridges in Arenal, Costa Rica. Your hospitality was super appreciated and it was really good for us to save that money for the rest of the trip. You were her first experience with fellow travelers and you left a good impression. We're getting married next September.

Shout out to everyone in Reykjavik last march that got fucked up and sang with me at the Karaoke Bar. We had at least 8 countries representing and it's always good to party~
Shout out to the British chick that sang Bohemian Rhapsody with me under the Northern lights

Also general IFSA shout out~
>>
Shout out to the two British bothers who bought me two full glasses of pisco in Peru because I said I couldn't afford to buy drinks to play a drinking game with them while we were waiting for the train. And to the guy on the train from Ohio State who shared his beer and offered us cocaine on the train.
>>
>>1116716

Oh shit, were they blonde? Some of my best mates were travelling in Peru and told me a very similar story. One is lanky and taller, one a bit more muscular but same age ( twins)
>>
shout out to that chick who didn't complain when i finished in 11 pumps hnnnngg
>>
>>1113105
Where are you visiting specifically when you talk about these experiences? A lot of low income bogan (Australian term for white trash) visit places like Indonesia and places around south East Asia because these places are cheap to travel to, hence why you'll find a of Australian degenerates around.
>>
Shoutout to the japanese guy in Osaka who was pretending to be Barney Stinson. Seeing you walk out with 2 girls that I was trying to talk up was inspiring, you lived up to the name not even mad, impressed.
>>
Are Aussies really that bad? Ameribro here. I imagine I'd get along just fine with these folks.

In B4 you must be a cunt as well then, etc.
>>
>>1116779
Generally yes. They're not all bogans, but there are a godawful amount of bogans that's for sure. Americans can be cunts too, but more in an unintentional stupid way. Australians are doing it on purpose. I dunno if you could handle the bants -- Americans are generally too proud and serious.
>>
>>1116809
I love me some good bants which is why I think I'd gel with them well. And they have to be better than Israelis and Chinese.
>>
Shoutout to the British guys who let me tag along with them in Prague. We went to the James Dean bar and it was one of the best nights I've had while travelling solo.
>>
Shoutout to the Brazilian girl who helped me lose my virginity last year.

Even though I finished in only 11 pumps, I still had a great time.
>>
>>1116843
>>1116746
you know that forced memes are cancer, right?

fuck off already /b/tard
>>
>>1112182
Fuck you too cunt
>>
>>1112081
this shit belongs on /soc/
>>
>>1112194

Just banter m8y
>>
>>1116949
No, YOU should go to /r9k/, aspie. We have social skills here.
>>
>>1116954
It's already summer on /trv/.
>>
>>1113026

We invented WiFi cunty
>>
Shout out to my niggas jack and john you glorius korean bastards. Buying a table and bottles at the club was cash. Hope your business is going well. And you were right korean women are cunts but those slender and tender bodies tho.
>>
File: worship.jpg (43 KB, 436x607) Image search: [Google]
worship.jpg
43 KB, 436x607
>>1112081
Shout out to fat british girl that sat on my face in Manc
>>
Shout out to Chris at the Friendly's in Pennsylvania back in 2010 who which ensured me that a specific roller coaster I wanted to ride wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be. I was terrified by those fuckers, but you had ridden it many times and ensured me I wouldn't die.
>>
File: Berlin2.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Berlin2.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1000
shout out to those guys who gave me a bag of weed at the airport here
>>
File: UFza1Fi[1].png (123 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
UFza1Fi[1].png
123 KB, 800x585
>>1116267
This is a True Traveler thread, not a Real Traveler thread
>>
Shout out to Deniz the Turkish hermaphrodite who I met in a hostel in Prague

I have never seen anyone chain smoke so much weed while simultaneously being really generous with it at the same time. My only wish is to know your pronouns. Not in a tumblr way but purely because I really have no clue
>>
>>1116992
yeah bro lighten up and don't be so aspie
>>
>>1117002
Did you ask to see his/her junk?

My girlfriend has a cousin who's a hermaphrodite. Born/raised as a girl so far (physically, she resembles one), but turns out she has internal underdeveloped testes as well. Seems more interested in playing with trucks and legos and running around tumbling in the dirt and shit like that... not that 'ordinary' girls can't do that either. She's only 7 right now though, so we don't really know what she prefers or what exactly will happen with puberty, but she'll definitely be infertile. I feel bad for the parents, because they had conception problems and it took years to have this daughter, and treatment is not cheap. They're trying to have another now, but apparently the mother was diagnosed several months ago with a (probably not fatal, they say) brain tumour, just to add to life's joys.

>yea yea, notmyblog.gif
>>
>>1116850
you know that forcing your opinions down other peoples throats in a cesspool hive-mind like this is cancerous, pathetic and makes babies commit suicide? to call someone a /b/tard with the very limited amount of information available over one post is a giant leap, almost as much as right now in this very moment when i call you a virginal fucking retard. run along home now spergie, run along home.
>>
File: DSC_0108.jpg (468 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0108.jpg
468 KB, 1280x853
Never got your last name or facebook Max, but it sure was nice riding with you for those 2 days along the Ho Chi Minh trail and smoking all those joints haha. Good times my friend
>>
>>1117178
>cousin who's a hermaphrodite
>internal underdeveloped testes

That's not a hermaphrodite.

She's genetically a boy but more or less girl shaped. They usually turn out much hotter than regular girls. Obviously infertile.

The actual condition is Androgen insensitivity syndrome. It means that the body doesn't respond to male growth hormones so it develops (mostly) female. They're rare but they exist, there was one in my city, I saw her in a swim suit and she was damn hot.

They come in different types depending on whether they're partially of completely insensitive to androgen but they never have normal penises and usually don't have one at all. Sometimes they might have a biggish clit instead.
>>
>>1117210
tl;dr

>telling you quit your unfunny meme-forcing /b/-tier bullshit
>"forcing your opinions down other peoples throats"

LEL, IT'S 4CHAN GUYZ, NO RULEZ, WE IZ LEGION

You are cancer. This is /trv/. We have a bit more decorum here. If you want to act like a retard, you can fuck right off back to >>>/b/
>>
>>1117369
Yeah, this is /trv/ so stop trying to start fights online. 11 pump guy is hilarious and worthy of being a meme here. I've never even been to b you flog.
>>
>>1117408
/trv/ is not really a meme kind of board, newfag. That's why we only have a few.

"11 pump guy" is a mong and a namefag. Last thing we need is this retard copy-pasting his shitty self-aggrandizing bro-tastic fairy tales in every thread.
>>
Holy shit, ever get to a point where your trips were long enough ago that you're forgetting names?

Shoutout to Charlie, Roger, Jacob and all the guys who taught me to play Cricket on a dartboard in the Combat Zone in Taipei on my 22nd birthday. Still see some of you on Facebook, hope it's all going well for you guys

Shoutout to the girl I shared an entire hostel with in Dulan in 2012, I should have made a move, or stayed an extra day, but I was weak.

Shoutout to Jamal and [name missing] in Singapore, in the hostel near the Lavender stop. Hope your medical careers are going well.

Shoutout to Reza and that gang from Kuala Lumpur, you guys were a whole lot of fun, let's do it again some time
>>
>>1117420
Also, bit shoutout to the other Roger, on the boat from Matsu to Taiwan. Hope the military service is behind and you're doing well, man
>>
>>1112081
Shout out to the qt hostel receptionist in Nha Trang that sat on my lap in the taxi after she rejected the dumb Australian's advances all day. : - )
>>
>>1112081

shout out to that mouthy irish cunt who was getting all rowdy about being the best at table football

hope you enjoyed getting 10-2'd in front of all of your pals you wanker
>>
File: fosters-beer.jpg (76 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
fosters-beer.jpg
76 KB, 600x380
>>1112081
sup oz guys
>>
>>1117419
jesus christ, it's 4chan, and if you've been reading the thread all the 'travelers' here just like getting fucked up and banging random chicks. stop trying to make this community seem more prestigious than it is.
>>
>dude thanks for that dank weed and beer bro that was totally radical man I was so high and drunk cowabunga

This thread is shit
>>
>>1117554
Your taste in lifestyle is shit.
>>
>>1117554
Your dad's gay and so are you
>>
>>1117456
it's not about 'prestige', it's about having some standards. Although you have pretty shit taste if you find this mong funny. Namefagging is a taboo for good reason. In the many years I've been here /trv/ has never been about "/b/ in Thailand" or some shit.

These kind of dude-bros never last long here anyway.
>>
>>1113386
pics
>>
>>1114271
It took me like 5 years to get semi-decent, it's kinda like dancing desu
>>
Shoutout to Dan, thanks for the beer and letting me crash at your place after my bus card didn't work and showing me around Gothenburg.
>>
>>1118745
No problem, I enjoyed teaching you about Swedish customs on the tram.

t. Dan
>>
>>1117178
never saw it and generally just avoided going by he/she and just said Deniz

if he was a she i would've done her tho
>>
>>1112307
>Papa
>whiskey
Did you meet Hemingway, anon?
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.