[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to study Spanish in South America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1840x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1840x1227
I'm on a RTW trip, currently thinking about heading to South America in July to learn Spanish for 1-2 months. I took a couple years of Spanish in HS and haven't used it since, so I want to learn enough to hold conversations in my travels around S America. Where would you recommend doing this?

While I'm learning I'd like to hang out with the local girls at night, so somewhere where they love gringos would be best.
>>
>>1111916
interested in this too
>>
>>1111916
>so somewhere where they love gringos would be best

The entire continent of South America should be a good choice. Are you blond?
>>
>>1111916
Santiago, chile
>>
Your local hillary clinton rally
>>
>>1112754
Santiago is a good choice. Beautiful area, mostly safe and very modern city, easy to hop on buses to Peru, Bolivia, or Argentina.
>>
Bumping cause I'd like to, as well. I think Argentinian spanjsh sounds beautiful so I was aiming for Buenos Aires but I'm open to be convinced to somewhere else.

Basically just need a place that isn't overly racist, isn't too far from nature but still has a vibrant city life, and is big enough to have a decent gym where I can work out.

Suggestions?

OP if you're open to being flexible, Guatemala is one of the cheapest places in the world to study Spanish. Antigua if you want to meet a lot of backpackers but if you want more of a chance to practice with locals then quelzantenango (or however the fuck you spell it) would be better
>>
>>1111916
Peru
It is said they had the most neutral Spanish accent.
>>1112754
Chilean Spanish is known as one of the most weird accents. But you can se some 31 Minutos in YT and conclude for yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.