[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know whether this is the right place to ask but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1374692240745.jpg (146 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1374692240745.jpg
146 KB, 500x345
I don't know whether this is the right place to ask but have any of you had phobias of flying and being in another country for long periods of time (2months-ish)? If so, how did you get over it?
>>
No.

Therapy.
>>
>>1111869
Oh, it's the daily anxiety bait thread.

When will OP get bored of making these threads?
>>
>>1111906
It's my first time here actually. I thought this would be the best place to ask since everyone loves travelling here but it sucks that I can't get over it
>>
>>1111869
I don't know how to solve your phobia about being in another country, but maybe go to your doctor and explain the situation. You could maybe get on an anti-depressant before you go.

As to flying, if you tell your physician your situation, I think most would be willing to prescribe you a few pills of xanax.
>>
>>1111930
I didn't tell him about my fear of flying but I do have xanax since i have anxiety issues. I want to change my mindset on my perceived fear of travelling though. Like what do you guys love about it?
>>
>>1111933

>What do you guys love about it?

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what OP is going to say when some kind /trv/eler lays out his or her passions.
>>
>>1111937
>some kind /trv/eler lays out his or her passions
I wished I saved that 'I travel in the mind, ne maste' post.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.