[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought a ticket arriving at Zagreb at August 10th and departing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: map.gif (595 KB, 1600x1493) Image search: [Google]
map.gif
595 KB, 1600x1493
I bought a ticket arriving at Zagreb at August 10th and departing from Prague at August 30th. I'm now planning what to do and where to go during my trip, and I would really appreciate your suggestions and experiences.
07/11:zagreb (rent a car)
07/12:plitvice all day, zadar at night
07/13:novalja
07/14:split (leave the car here)
07/15:hvar
07/18: dubrovnik
07/20:flight to Belgrad (planning to go to Belgrad beer fest)
07/22: flight to Budapest
07/26:flight to Prague

So I plan to go to the beach at day and party at night at Croatia, and at the other countries to visit historical stuff and drink beer.
Also, if you know any festival please tell me (I can't go to Sziget following this plan, but I guess there will be some similar events nearby).
>>
Seems like your kind of wasting money on plane tickets. Dubrovnik to Belgrade, Belgrade to Budapest and Budapest to Prague are all very do-able by either train or bus.
>>
>>1111840
i will examine carefully train and bus itineraries, thanks
>>
>>1111750
Fresh Island festival is at Novalja from 12th to 14th or 15th. Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign and many more. I may be there too, not sure, but it's pretty fun to visit.
Also, use some time to explore Zagreb during the day you're there, the city is pretty awesome.
>>
Belgrade is probably the LAST place I'd go for a beer fest. Their beer selection is seriously shit.
>>
>>1112309
Awesome. Thanks
>>1112471
Well I'll give Belgrade one chance. The festival is 4 days long, I will leave sooner if it is not good. Thanks
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.