[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
planning a trip and i want to use hostels (to meet people, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sleep_4[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
sleep_4[1].jpg
12 KB, 300x234
planning a trip and i want to use hostels (to meet people, and it's recommended by so many people), but I have been known to snore loudly.

what do?
>>
get a private room at the hostel
>>
>>1110576
none available
>>
>>1110602

Then go ahead and book your hostel anyway. And proceed to have everyone hate you right off the bat. Wtf were you expecting to get out of making this thread?
>>
>>1110570
>>1110602
I'm not going to insult you further, this doesn't seem like the most sensible thread though.
Aren't there like nose-clips for people that snore?
You could look into that sort of stuff or anything like that, maybe sleep on your side.
If you knowingly decide to sleep in a room with a bunch of strangers, snoring like a chainsaw, I guess you'll meet some people at hostels.
As the poster above me pointed out they'll probably know you better than you want them to.
Dumb thread, man.
>>
>>1110570
Get operated on. I used to hear my dad snore, and he slept on another floor of the house. Now, not anymore.
If not, I've always heard you should try sewing tennis balls into your PJs so you don't sleep on your back. The slight minus in this case being that you're sleeping in a dorm with a tennis ball sewn into your PJs.
>>
>>1110776

As someone who went through nose surgery (a very badly deviated septum that resulted from getting my nose broken), let me give you fair warning.

Nose surgery is a living fucking hell.

That being said, months later im quite satisfied with being able to breath through my nose again. If you are really such a bad snorer, it may be worth the misery, seeing that snoring is commonly a symptom of a larger problem such as sleep apnea.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>1110576
>got private room
>can still hear guy snoring in the room next to mine
>>
>>1110787
kek. funny shit.
>>1110776
I don't think that's a good advice. Especially if he's a heavy sleeper or drinks a lot. If you're a heavy sleeper or just really really drunk you can still be sleeping on your back without knowing the tennis balls pushing on your back. You'll be waking up with a very bad and sore back. Even worse might damage your spine.
>>
>>1110570
Honestly, just book the dorm. You and all other people who book at hostels should know that it can get noisy in the lobby if there is a bar and in the dorms where people sleep. If they complain, then it is their fault for not getting earplugs and booking at a hostel
>>
>>1110570
sleep on your side and put your sleeping bag or pillows behind your back so you won't roll over on your back
>>
>>1110787
>In a private room
>some dindu female in the adjacent, private room
>her phone is on loudspeaker all the time
>she's yelling all the time
>>
>>1110570
I suggest suicide, OP

Snoring is a sign of evolutionary lapse. You wouldn't want to pass on bad genes, right? Especially if you're traveling the world and somehow connect with another person

This snoring epidemic must be purged

Thank god it doesn't exist outside of Ireland
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.