[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the future of travel is? Continued decreasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What do you think the future of travel is? Continued decreasing in flight prices and greater amount of options? Climate change or other factors resulting in a more limited or expensive travel world than now? Supersonic travel being the norm? How about what countries will be hot and which ones not?
>>
Pretty pessimistic. You look at how Chinese behave abroad. We're going to see more poorer countries become wealthy, and travel destinations will be full of people with even worse manners.
>>
virtual reality
>>
Hyper loop
>>
>>1110517
lol john is that u?
>>
>>1110278
yes, that's why I always (if I could) travel with european airlines,
Lufthansa, Austrian, Air France, Swiss, KLM
there're less chinese, south east asian and indian on board.

and I'm asian.
>>
>>1110265
Sailing
>>
>>1110265
>flight
not so much flying, using high-speed trains instead, especially around Europe
>>
>>1111142
>Hyper loop
A literal pipe dream
>>
I suspect we're going to see a real hardening of visa rules, things like ESTA, and just generally a lot more restrictions on when/where you can travel, as the world becomes a more suspicious -- if not paranoid -- place.

I'm glad I'm a bit older and have done a fair amount of traveling, and I'm really glad I got to take my kids to some places already. I believe we are living through the end of what will be seen as a golden age for travel.
>>
>>1111526
Probably this. Fucking sucks. I remember pre-Schengen travel in Europe and the many hours wasted every time on pointless checks at the border. I fear the agreement is going to die soon and a trip abroad will once again take five times as much waiting as it does driving.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.