[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello from Russia yблюдки !In this tred are you find out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Hello from Russia yблюдки !In this tred are you find out about Russia and russian people !
>>
I'm excited to go to Russia this summer but read here to not be American in Russia. Think it'll be cool if I'm American if I speak some Russian and know some Russian songs to sing?
>>
File: man.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3452) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3452
>>1110119
I am going there in August with my wife and her friend and husband.

>I am half native american, look like pic related only younger

Will I be singled out for being not white?

Also how far in advance can you book Sapsan tickets from Moscow to St. Petersburg?
>>
>>1110196
I think 45 days in advance for train tickets. If you want to go to the Bolshoi theatre, book those in advance as well... with the current exchange rate it has never been cheaper.

>>1110186
It is not a problem to be American in Russia. I am a westerner living here (not American though) and everyone is usually pretty happy to meet me. Russian people do not act like the Russian government.
>>
>>1110119
OP pic is gorgeous. can you tell us some more about it?
>>
I'm an American planning a round-the-world trip for next year involving riding the Trans-Siberian railroad from Beijing to Moscow. Any recommendations of what to do (or not to do) along the way for someone who likes a little of everything (nature, cities, nightlife, history, etc) as a traveler? I've budgeted a total of 3 weeks for Mongolia and Russia.
>>
>>1110221
What do you do in Russia? I really want to learn Russian, maybe translate as a profession or otherwise use it as a skill. Thinking I can teach English if I do spend time in Russia, is it viable?
>>
Getting a visa is a pain.
>>
>>1110644
>What do you do in Russia? I really want to learn Russian, maybe translate as a profession or otherwise use it as a skill. Thinking I can teach English if I do spend time in Russia, is it viable?
I teach history in an international school. Probably not much hope in the translation game, as there are plenty of bilingual people already. English teaching is definitely viable, pretty high demand in Moscow and St Petersburg for native speakers.
>>
Is russia a decent place for IT arab student ( not a muslim ) ? Does the IT jobs market have a lot of jobs in russia ?
>>
Good. The more tourists in Russia, the more Russia-boos cured from their Russia-booism.
>>
>>1110842
Not a good move unless you are on an expat package, or the country you are coming from is a complete shit hole. Even if you are fluent in Russian (you would have to be anyway) the local wages are very poor... for someone with a lot of skills maybe you can get 1000-1500USD per month.
>>
>>1110861
oh well , I live in the Netherlands and the minimum wage here is around 1600 euros , I wanted to travel to russia because I loved it since I was a kid and my father fought in the USSR and taught some russian
>>
File: IMG_9107.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9107.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>1110646
I am glad because I don't need a visa to go to Russia.
I have visite St Petersburg and Moscow. I would visit Russia again, Kazan and maybe St Petersburg again, but not Moscow.
>>
Where the hell are people getting the "Americans not welcome in Russia" thing? Russian people have always been accepting of the American culture, and most of them dream about visiting or living in America. If anything, it's a plus to be American.

Don't confuse politics with cultural reality. Pizdets blyat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.