[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living the dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey /trv/ I'm planning to live in a hotel. Is there anything I should know before going throughout with this? Pros and cons? I'll be traveling a lot, so I want to become accustomed to living in a hotel.
>>
Well my dad pretty much lived most of his life like that, because of his job.

I don't know what's your exact reason, but first, try to sign up with a loyalty/reward program.
You'll get free nights at 5 star hotels quite easily.
>>
>>1109622
I lived in a hotel for 4 years during my childhood. This inspired me to take up tourism as my career bc we lived in a Caribbean hotel. I loved that hotel so I want to take up a job at a hotel and live in one bc I loved the atmosphere
>>
why not airbnb instead?

you can have a kitchen, that's nice
>>
>>1109620
Your main problem will be meals. Are you going to cook for yourself or are you going to eat at restaurants every meal? For long stays, look at serviced apartments. It will still be like your mother cleaning your bedroom everyday and washing your dirty sheets, but you will have more room for your stuff and a place to cook your own meals. There are lots of independent ones in various cities, but also check out the Adagio apartment-hotels from the Accor group, especially if you are going to Europe where they have a bunch of those. You will get lots of loyalty points that way.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.