[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lazy dude willing to do sketchy stuff to fund his traveling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: drevil.jpg (23 KB, 470x378) Image search: [Google]
drevil.jpg
23 KB, 470x378
Yea so I've decided I don't want to have a career or be a wageslave (no offense to who decided to go the corporate way).

This means I need to find alternative ways to make money. My past professions :
-Shit jobs like administrative helper, etc
-poker player for 2 years
-muay thai and jiu jitsu teacher (not a black belt in any of them, though I'm good at teaching)
-whoring in chaturbate

My next stupid plan is to go to Asia (China or Japan, maybe Cambodia/Vietnam) and find a "White guy job", such as fake businessman, fake teacher, I'd even fuck some uggos if pay is fine.

SO, I need ideas on where to go and what to do. I've started raising money (I think 2 or 3k dollars is fine to start?)

But OP why don't you do this at home?
1. I wanna travel and widen my view of reality and the world
2. Brazil is poor, so not much money to be made here as I'm just a normie
3. My life has stalled a lot lately, living with parents, etc

I can post pics to prove that I'm not a neckbeard fatty or a fake.

And to clarify I'm a dude and 22 years old
>>
Uh........yeah, good luck with that.
>>
>>1109484
>My next stupid plan is to go to Asia (China or Japan, maybe Cambodia/Vietnam) and find a "White guy job"

Well, you're right about one thing -- it is a stupid plan. "White guy jobs," as you call them, disappeared a long, long time ago (and when they did exist, they were extremely rare). Fake businessmen get beaten up and/or put in jail, fake teachers get fired very quickly, and nobody pays men for sex except for desperate gay men. IOW, enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>Brazil
>white
>>
>>1109493
what about "the bad guy in a shit movie" jobs? I don't need to make thousands, just to get by and stay in asia for a while.

>>1109495
my mom is of italian descent, dad portuguese. I look more like her, and somehow I resemble arabs or slavs
>>
>>1109484
Become an army of one.
>>
>>1109497
>bad guy in a shit movie

Without being able to speak the local language? Without having any contacts in local film industries? Without having a working visa? You're delusional.
>>
>>1109506
don't you understand what these " " mean? Do you think all guys Jackie Chan beats in his movies are superstars ?
>>
>>1109519
>Do you think all guys Jackie Chan beats in his movies are superstars ?

Do you think ANY guys Jackie Chan beats in his movies can't properly communicate with anyone on set, were hired literally off the street, and are not legally permitted to work in Hong Kong? If so, you're an idiot.
>>
>>1109526
ok, but I know basic mandarin and could learn much more in the 3 months or so that I'll be raising money on
>>
>>1109534

>Hong Kong
>Mandarin
>Industry contacts, legal permission to work not important
>>
>>1109497
Look, those are both BARELY white as it is, and I'll bet there is a nigger in your family tree somewhere
>>
>>1109539
yep, probably nigger and native indian blood in me... and ofc some t. Alberto Barbossa too

yet I'm still attractive and good socially, so I think it'd be fun to try to make a living in asia.
>>
>>1109538
I'd never go to HK, Tokyo or fucking Beijng... I prefer medium or small cities
>>
File: 1461629025558.png (61 KB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
1461629025558.png
61 KB, 160x220
>white guy
>Brazilian
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.