[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those who went in France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tour-eiffel.jpg (145 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
tour-eiffel.jpg
145 KB, 1024x681
Hi
I am looking for people who already traveled to France.
I would like to know what business or concept you discovered and really liked in France that doesn't exist yet in the US ?
Thanks in advance
>>
Why should I give you my business ideas for free? Such as they are, it's smarter for me to hang onto them.

Good luck though.
>>
>>1109301
The Minitel is a fantastic French invention that will make a fortune for the lucky person who brings it to the US.
>>
>>1109301
I'm a French who travelled to the US, if you'r interested ?
>>
France is no longer as innovative as before. Sure, we have one or two shitty start-ups, but that's it. You'll hear stories like how cool are French start-ups but it's fucking shit and weak if you compare with UK and Germany, and I don't even want to think about USA.
It used to be the main hub for business in Europe but it totally lost its appeal thanks to our weak economy and tough laws.

Go to London or Berlin.
>>
Ok I think this could really work in USA, its a huge success in France.

So you know how America has all those black guys right? Well how about, you take all those black people and put them outside famous monuments, alright still with me?

And then , bare with me here, you let the black people sell mini model Eiffel towers to tourists!
>>
>>1109301
I liked how you could buy booze in McDonald's. Hope this helps.
>>
File: 3463.gif (498 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3463.gif
498 KB, 500x375
>>1109343
The backbone of the French economy
>>
>>1109343
hearty kek
>>
>>1109301
They have a lot of people from eastern europe (mostly Romania) that have a awesome business model you should definitely try in the US.

They send out their kids, their women's and people who pretend they're disabled all around the town that will ask every single person who passes by:
>Sir one euro please
if that doesn't work they will swarm you and try to pickpocket you or might even stab you.

It's ingenious and I have never seen it done as efficient as in France.
>>
File: glasses-lena_00306893.jpg (283 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
glasses-lena_00306893.jpg
283 KB, 2000x3000
There are a loot of book stores selling books in in French. I've seen this also in parts of Belgium Switzerland and even Canada. Never seen this in the US. I see huge potential.
>>
>>1109501
top bantz
>>
>>1109343
wait a minute
>>
>>1109501
Albertine,Fifth Avenue and 79 Street,New York. It's in an consulate so be prepared to empty your pockets
>>
>>1109301
>muslim communities
would work like a charm in the US.
muslims and blacks would start killing each other, and you profit the good work.
>>
>>1110387
What about black muslims?
>>
>>1109397
You mean gypsies.

Gypsies are not Europeans. Racially they are Indians. They have nothing to do with us and unfortunately for us, the holohoax was a fake story so Hitler didn't gas any of them (just made them work in labor camps).
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.