[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best/cheapest place to get Walt Disney world and universal tickets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 1600x1018) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 1600x1018
Hi guys, I'm planning on going to Florida last week of March/first week of April.
It's been a while since I've been and prices have gone up so much.
What's the cheapest and best place to get tickets for Disney from?
I'm booking individually so not through travel agents.
>>
If you can't afford the sky-high Orlando theme park tickets at their regular price, I recommend not going. The heavyweight theme park resorts here are very slowly turning into places reserved for the rich, through pricing out the middle class. If you're going to be on a budget, you'll be miserable.
>>
Na I've done it all before anyway, it's just since the last time I went tickets have gone up and I've heard they are strict with ticket resellers. Not going on a budget just trying to save where I can.
>>
>>1109948
The only real way to save money without dealing with shady 3rd-party park ticket sellers is to stay at a hotel not on resort property. Even those are still expensive, but at least you'll be able to afford it. Don't go too cheap with the hotel, though. We did that once and we were the only guests that spoke English.
>>
The only way to visit the Orlando theme parks is to go during the off season. Off-peak Disney World is a great experience. It is cheaper, more relaxed, with very little down side. Some popular rides are closed for renovation but that's about it. Since you are going during a high demand time, you will pay a premium for a worse experience.

January is great, it's mostly locals and Disney super fans.

Also Disney has cracked down on middle men over the years and pushed hard for direct sales and staying on property (direct shuttles from the airport to Disney hotels).

Unless you are going as a huge group, it will be very difficult to get deals. They even cut down the shareholder benefits. The parks are that popular.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.