[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan for my 21st birthday :D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (17 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
17 KB, 1280x853
Hey guys, I am turning 21 on July 4th and wanted to visit japan for my 21st birthday some time during July is there anything fun or interested you think I should do? I am a bit of a stoner on weeb to give you some information about me.
>>
dont come to Japan...please
>>
>>1108498
>im a bit of a stoner

wrong country for that
>>
>>1108654
>>1108498
>on weeb

wrong country for that
>>
>>1108498
>stoner and weeb
assuming this isn't just a bait thread, I recommend looking up some videos about what not to do in Japan, because smoking weed is definitely one of them.

as far as fun things to do, there's an unlimited number of them in the big cities like Tokyo. Just google "things to do in (city you're visiting)."
>>
>>1108498
Sugoi baito desu ne ^__________^
>>
>>1108498
Never bring drugs into JP. My friend was caught and he's in jail in Hiroshima for weed possession. He's serving 15 years.
>>
>>1108498
If you're really desperate for weed go talk to the nigerians in Roppongi. They'll likely rip you off, on top of the already ridiculous price that weed is in Japan.
Otherwise listen to >>1110236 Japan does not fuck around with drugs. Even the mere scent of it outside of your apartment can be probable cause and police can enter without a warrant.
>>
I don't understand people who insist on bringing weed with them into foreign countries. I mean its weed for fucks sake, not crystal meth. You cant go a few weeks without it?
>>
>>1110324
I don't understand why you people don't just say it's fine and let people think that they can smoke weed everywhere just so they get caught and rot in jail.
Don't you want to see these fucking stoners get fucked?
>>
>>1110353
More foreigners getting arrested at airports for drugs, means more random spot checks for just normal travellers. I hate that at airports. getting pulled over randomly to have somebody look through my bag or look for drugs
>>
>>1110305
Those guys don't sell drugs. Stop making assumptions based on vague perception. You don't know what you're talking about but act like you do.
>>
>>1110376
I'm not saying they all do, but from my experiences going out in Ropps. I've been offered more times than I can count.
>>
>>1110236
Your friend is a massive retard.

If you travel internationally with drugs and you're not a drug mule with cocaine secretly woven into all the artificial fibers of your clothes or something then you're a fucking retard and deserve 15 years hard labor.
>>
>>1108498
Also forgot to add, don't come to Japan, OP. You'll only bring disgrace on your family and your country from your stoner weebisms.
>>
actually I don't think it's drug related, but I got my baggage searched and patted down at Narita this morning

it was a flight from Hong Kong and I know at least the mainlander guy ahead of me got the search too
>>
Stoners who "need" weed should be gassed. And you're a weeb on top of that? Christ, you obviously have mental issues and should have already offed yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.