[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ameriburger here, I am heading to Montreal this summer for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Canada.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
Ameriburger here, I am heading to Montreal this summer for a week and a half starting June 26th and will be there during Canada Day. If I knew Quebec's national holiday is on June 24th I would have booked during that time, but it's okay with me

I'm definitely checking out La Ronde since I like roller coasters and going up to Mount Royal, but is there anything else I should check out? What foods should I eat, what bars or clubs should I go to? What is Canada Day like in Montreal and what things I should do on that day?

I might also take a day trip to Quebec City, is there anything interesting there I should look at?
>>
File: LOL.gif (4 MB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
4 MB, 248x189
>Quebec's national holiday

Implying those welfare frogs are a nation
>>
Why is there a thread about Montreal every couple days here and why do their OPs never bother to fucking use google?

>>1108198
Even Harper said so famalam
>>
>>1108202
Because what's the point of a /trav/ board of you can't get advice when some fagggot retard says to just google. If that's everyone's answer in every thread, then /trav/ should be deleted forever
>>
>>1108383
*/trv/
*/trv/
>>
>>1108178
Did you book the hotel. You better because it's the start of Montreal's big high season. Eat poutine and smoked meat in Montreal. Quebec City had the Plains of Abraham and the upper and lower towns of Quebec City itself. Take the bus or train to Quebec City from Montreal. Both arrive at the same station.
>>
Canadians aren't very patriotic, especially in Quebec.

The only good thing about Montreal is how slutty the women are. They'll do anything, rimjob, lick cum off the floor, let you shove their panties down their throat, let you shit on their face in the bathtub, etc.
>>
>>1108438
Yep, I actually booked my hostel back in January along with my plane ticket knowing how high the volume of people will be in Montreal around summer and Canada Day.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.