[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys i am thinking of realizing a dream of mine, i will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1435323365224.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1435323365224.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Hello guys i am thinking of realizing a dream of mine, i will be making a video-journey from India, Nepal and Tibet on foot. while sleeping on the open throughout the whole journey
what do I need to get and how much should I save?
Any recommendations and tips are grateful for I have never done such a thing before.
thx
>>
>>1108150
Buy good shoes and be prepared to buy new ones on the way when these ones get worn out.

When you say sleeping on the open, you mean in a tent, right? You have to remember there might be rain, bugs, and other things that making sleeping under the stars kinda shitty compared to even sleeping under a tent.
>>
where are you going to post the videos
>>
>>1108258
Youtube, and places where people can watch it for free
>>
>>1108150
I've heard it's hard to get into Tibet, let alone on foot from Nepal. I believe you have to be part of a group tour.

Are you planning on literally walking the whole way?
>>
File: 1365492204472.jpg (32 KB, 459x219) Image search: [Google]
1365492204472.jpg
32 KB, 459x219
Are you Chinese?

Otherwise good luck trying to do a walking tour in Tibet
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.