[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently looking into taking my kids to Disneyland Paris. youngest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
Currently looking into taking my kids to Disneyland Paris. youngest is 10 so now seems about the right time.

Bare in mind that the last time I went was when I was 18 in 1990. Anyone know when the cheapest time of year to go is? I was thinking October. Unfortunately, my google-fu fails me today.

Also, any advice for lodging?
>>
>>1107691
Omg they opened that in 1990? I remember reading mickey mouse magazine at that time and going nuts on my parents that I want to go there when they had some articles about a new Disneyland in Paris...

I went there with my 7th grades a year ago, so I just remember:
Lowest frequentation of the park is in the second half of september.
They have zero discounts worth mentioning beside M-F on selected dates is about 15€ off.

Lodging: stay in the center of paris, Disneyland is just 30mins away by train (RER line A from Châtelet-Les-Halles or Gare de Lyon) to the final station Marne la Vallée-Chessy/Disneyland.
>>
>>1107707
You are correct, it was 1992. I knew I went there the year it opened.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>1107711
Oh 1992, then I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, so that makes more sense but shit that was a long time ago lol.

Anyway no problem bro, if you need any more infos about disneyland or paris let me know.
>>
>>1107691
I commend you for waiting till your kids were older before going.

I absolutely detest parents who take their babies or toddlers to any theme park thinking it would be a great experience for them. The child has no point of reference of what you're showing them. It's always hot, noisy and you have to stand around for hours with a very upset infant.
>>
cheapest period ?
I don't think it's that much of a different in price, but less crowded period, yes.
you'd go with kids, when they're on vacations ?
not much choice, bro.

I'm 35 and went there last year with the wife (we have no kids), I just love the place.
the wife doesn't like it much but went along because I wanted to go.
>>
>>1107938
He said that his youngest kid is 10, so it's alright.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.