[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
area around white-chapel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2279446_fa78c9b5.jpg (95 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
2279446_fa78c9b5.jpg
95 KB, 640x481
is the area around the Royal London Hospital a good place to stay for about a week?
I'm an Amerifag from the Oakland/SF Bay Area and I'm wondering if it is a safe/fun place to say.
>>
>>1106426
Tend to be a lot of amberlamps coming and going around hospitals -- and so lots of siren noise. How close are we talking?
>>
>>1106426
Yeah dude a week would be decent. There are some cool pubs. the blind beggar is where apparently Jack the Ripper would hang out, also the kray twins shot someone in that pub.
It's close to Shoreditch which is a decent night out.
If you like smoking weed/hash there is a cafe you can buy/smoke at, maybe find some young locals/students and ask them. The cafe is just behind the hospital.

Bare in mind the whole area is very Muslim and if you are white you will be a minority, but it's ok and mainly non threatening. Though maybe don't be drinking openly in the street.

>I lived in Bethnal Green for a month and my mate lived in Whitechapel for a year or so.
>>
>>1106658

>Though maybe don't be drinking openly in the street.

Are you seriously telling me sharia law is in effect in London?
>>
>>1106688
No.. but yeah..but no..but There is a pub on Whitechapel where you can drink out on the pavement on picnic tables etc. However if you are walking down the street drink in hand, alone.. you may get some stern looks from some of the older generation.

A Vice doc on Sharia4UK and Anjem Chowdhury shows footage of them trying to enforce Sharia. Don't worry though I'm Britain First will be around the corner to rescue you.
>>
>>1107670
>>1106688
He's having you on mate.

Seriously, drinking in public is part of growing up in UK, we all have stories of drinking at the nearest park. You won't get a single weird look, no matter where you drink.
>>
>>1107678
Yeah but I'm on about main streets more than parks. I am one about Whitechapel especially if you go near the megamosque in the evening and Jamal and Mohammed are hyped on a hadith
>>
>>1107678
In Whitechapel (and specifically Altab Ali park) you will, it ain't worth the hassle. Though the big, semi-radical mosque is there, probably Stepney is a bit more intimidating jihad central though.
>>
>>1107757
Allah Akbad, bruv
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.