[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering moving somewhere other than the US for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1460314266415.jpg (50 KB, 450x375) Image search: [Google]
1460314266415.jpg
50 KB, 450x375
I'm considering moving somewhere other than the US for a while. What are some neat places to live comfortably for about 1300 per month??
>>
rural south carolina
>>
Thailand for most cheap with modern infrastructure. Followed by Phillipines, then Vietnam. For checking out of the 1st world altogether Cambodia, Laos, Burma.

Not sure where Malaysia and Indonesia fall on 1,300/month.

Closet to the USA, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Belize. Is Costa Rica cheap? I hear Venezuela is cheap
>>
>>1105681
Cannes
Tenerife
Vilnius
>>
File: 68e.png (10 KB, 680x324) Image search: [Google]
68e.png
10 KB, 680x324
>>1105715
>>
Dollar's strength is decent atm. May I recommend Bulgaria. Well within your budget, great place to explore and live.
>>
>>1105681
that pic is fake as fuck.
>>
>>1105957
Idiot
>>
>>1106024
No, wait, he's right!
>>
>>1106138
>>1105957
Well, gee, you think the fact that the entirety of fucking North America fits into the Continental US might have been some kind of dead giveaway?
>>
>>1105955
Would there be many problems with crime in bulgy? Are Americans accepted pretty well there?
>>
>>1106185
Try thinking with portals.
>>
Come to Berlin mate. All the perks of civilization, fairly cheap Yuro capital with vibrant creative and arts scene, lots to see and do, rich cultural history, cheap connection to just about eveywhere and also 100% chance to landy any job, even part time.
>>
Paraguay you can get permanent residency quite easily, and after two years you can get citizenship.

I am going to live permanently their in the following 6 month.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Paraguay&city=Asuncion&displayCurrency=USD
>>
>>1106655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7I2n4DnVE
>>
Costa Rica.
>>
>>1106651
no stay away
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.