[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bali holidays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: the-raid-2-4.jpg (350 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
the-raid-2-4.jpg
350 KB, 1500x1000
Am off to Bali.have been there maybe 6 times through out the years living close and cheaps flights etc.
Wondering if any fellows who have been there have any places they stayed they could recommend.
Am due to go there for next hoilday (overdue honeymoon)
churrs
>>
I've been there once for about 10 days. I'm from Australia so it's cheap as fuck to go.
Stayed a few nights in ubud up in the forestry mountains place, it was super quiet there, good for relaxing and shit. I went with the Mrs, it would be a good honeymoon place if you just want personal time.
We also stayed in Seminyak at an all inclusive resort, which was pretty expensive but was "all inclusive", food was amazing and felt pretty pimp swimming up to the swim-up bar and getting a few beers and a mojito for the misso, and not having to pay.
I guess it's be a good idea to let us know what kinda holiday do you want? Have you been to Thailand or Cambodia?
>>
Get out of kuta/legian
Head north, lovina , amed , candidasa are all good for a honeymoon destination.
>>
>>1104306
Sorry, got that wrong, we stayed in Nusa Dua for the all inclusive. Seminyak we just stayed at a nice hotel and got drunk at bars and shit.
>>
>>1104348
u from perth aint u?
>>
U scuba dive?
Nusa penida
Dont dive?
Its still worth a look
It might give you an idea of what bali was like before the hotels/villas and hordes of bogans took over.
I stayed in toyapakah , there's a little homestay right on the beach.
I got there via the slow ferry from padangbai but there are fast boats as well.
>>
I'm curious as well. I'll be going for the last 2 weeks of May with my gf. We are staying in northern Seminyak and she has a friend who's parents own a coffee plantation. Aside from the usual: Mt. Batour, Waterbom, Monkey Forest, Elephant Cave, she's planning staying a couple of nights farther north to snorkel/swim with the dolphins, but I'm wondering what else i could be missing that I can make reservations for??
>>
>>1108288
OP was cucked shorlty after making this thread.
I have a horrible feeling that you could be next.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.