[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I'll be in Montreal for the first week of May. Looking for the best places to consume food, coffee, booze, art, architecture and the like. Other fun things are welcome.

I'm pumped. Any residents around? How's it to live in? I'd like to uproot from Victoria some day and Montreal's close to the top.
>>
>excited about visiting a French-speaking Cleveland

Go to NYC
>>
>>1103276
>How's it to live in?
It's alright.
I liked Quebec City more.
>>
Wondering about this too, im going the second week of august
>>
go to old montreal
>>
Lots of racist assholes outside of the downtown. Only good thing is the woman do all sorts of filthy things in the bedroom. Rimjob, lick cum off floor and any other nasty thing you can think of. That's the only reason I go there.
>>
>>1105093
Sounds like more of a fantasy than reality.
>>
>>1103276
ayyo I'm from the MTL and live there currently
>>
>>1103276
go to mont royal park- preatty gud hippie play music someday of the week-end
atwather market - ... nothing exceptional but cool place
botanical garden/biodome - interesting..
underground city - shoping mall
old port& old montreal
>>
go to club supersex
>>
File: 1460074834604.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1460074834604.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>1105093
Every single time there is a thread about Montreal you shitpost the same dumb reply about our woman.

Also, where are you from to be the victim of "racism" as you word it?
>>
>>1103457
lol I've been to neither Montreal nor Cleveland, but that post chuckled me up.
>>
>>1103276
i just returned from 5 days in montreal yesterday (im from pittsburgh)... so, im not the montrealer you are looking for, but i can reccomend some things, if you like.

first of all, the person who said "excited about visiting a french-speaking cleveland" is not far from the truth... the impression i was left with was - more canadians go to montreal for tourism than foreigners and more out-of-towners are there on business than for pleasure... i was thinking also montreal could be considered canada's pittsburgh because we have just as many problems with potholes and general bad condition of roads.. also, it seems like every few blocks there is major construction work - we have the same problem in pittsburgh.

the food was the best part. here are five excellent, but expensive, restaurants: 1) le serpent, 2) club chasse et peche, 3) milos, 4) le gardner, 5) le richmond..

if you want a microbrewery, dieu du ciel is very good.

fun things: walk to top of mont royal and down... walk through old montreal... musee des beaux arts is very good... notre dame church is beautiful.

i stayed in old montreal. everyone was friendly and did not seem upset that i didnt speak french. metro is so easy to use and can take you anywhere you need to go.
>>
>>1107392
not that guy but i actually have an ex from montreal who did for example rimjobs and would have done anything else really. The guy is probably not far from right. Great relationship, but alas she did not want to move to germany
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.