[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please see my video on YOUTUBE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: japa-MMAP-md.png (93 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
japa-MMAP-md.png
93 KB, 1036x733
My name is BuckyHayashi.I'm Japanese.I'd like to introduce the scenery of Japan.
And,I want to say that I'm thinking.I made a video.I told about my daily life and Japanese religions in my video.Sorry, but I'm poor at English.
Please see my video on YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLWPUs7SkbM
>>
>>1102735
Good video sir
I prefer polytheism tbqh
>>
>>1102737
Thank you sir.
I think that The polytheism has the strong point and the weak point.
the strong point is The flexibility.
the weak point is probably The cowardly little.
I lived in the polytheism.I'd like to be happily by conquering the weak point.
>>
>>1102754
Are you aware of pre Christian European paganism?

I can recommend many books.
>>
>>1102760
>being that guy

does your gf shave her armpits?
>>
>>1102763
Is your entire existence based on caricatures dude? You can have an interest in something from a historical perspective without being religious. I'm an atheist. I just find the Europe of antiquity very interesting.
>>
>>1102760
I don't know about that at all.I have not even read Harry Potter.I saw a movie.
>>1102763
Your word is expressed interestingly.
>>1102769
I think that The European is experienced in history.
>>
File: ShadowEffect.jpg (27 KB, 650x374) Image search: [Google]
ShadowEffect.jpg
27 KB, 650x374
>>1102735
Nice video, but monotheism gets kind of crazy if people believe in it too strongly and it can stop cultural progress.

The Dark Ages in Europe are characterized by the Catholic Church controlling society and fighting against progress in science and technology for almost 1000 years.

Also, for your videos, it would make the text easier to read if you added a "drop shadow" effect in your editing program.

The picture attached shows a soft shadow effect so you can see what I am saying.
>>
>>1102830
I'm thankful for your advice.I think of European tragedy sadly.Japanese holds violence, too.
Asia also has regrettable history.
We may be able to get some hints from different history. I think it isn't a bad thing to compare and study monotheism and the polytheism.
The text is difficult to read in my video.I'd like to devise it as much as possible.
>>
>>1102735
Nice video. There's a niche to fill since the guy from Abandoned Japan moved back to the US. You should try and make longer videos, it would give you more time to speak English and show the scenery.
>>
>>1102884
thank you.I'm not good at English from the past.But,I wanted to express that I think in English.
I think I'd like to take the long video which dealt with a social problem.For example,Accident of a Japanese nuclear power plant,Problem of Japanese whaling,international military cooperation of Japan.But, I don't have those knowledge too much.There is no time for me.
I'll keep soliloquizing for a little while longer.
I wish fascinating Japanese appeared in the world much.
>>
Thank you Bucky
>>
>>1102907
You're welcome.
>>
>>1102735
You seem like a cool guy.

Visiting Japan this summer. Can't wait.

If you could make videos about visiting cities, that would be great.
>>
>>1102891
What do you think of the Fukushima incident personally?

Do you feel that Japan is a safe place (particularly the east coast regions)? I have a friend from Japan who moved to Europe and believes the radiation levels and fallout causes sickness, even in Tokyo.
>>
>>1102929
Thank you.Japan should make an effort to become a good sightseeing country.Please travel well.
>>1102930
Japanese doesn't understand about Fukushima's accident, either.
It's different respectively that Japanese researchers say.There is a possibility that Tokyo is also dangerous.
I don't think the east coast regions is safe.I feel that Japanese west is OK.
But,There isn't a person who has got ill by the general public yet in japan.by an official announcement.
The spirit structure of the Japanese is strange.
Japanese think the whole order is more important than an individual.
Many Japanese keep quiet about that accident.
Because,the Japanese identity is “fields”.It is The fault of the Japanese.
>>
>>1102760
what would u recommend bro?
>>
>>1102830
To be fair, the church also helped cement institutions that preserved historical documents, demographic data and natural sciences. Though they did fuck up a lot of stuff and held back progress, too.
>>
>>1102735
Very comfy video.
Japan is one of the few countries I could see myself living in at some point, or at the very least visit for an extended period of time. Shame it's so far away.
How are scandinavians viewed in Japan anyways? Is it possible to get rid of the "outsider" stamp?
>>
>>1103052
>Is it possible to get rid of the "outsider" stamp?
No.

Although Scandinavians are just "Europeans" to most Japanese people. If you're tall, thin, and blond then you could probably earn side-money as a model in Japan.
>>
ありがとうございます。
言うとおり英語があまり上手じゃない。だけど、練習のために続けてください。僕も日本語を練習しているね。

神殿とかきれい。列車もいいだよ。外国人だからそのことはここにはない。
>>
>>1103052
The Japanese is introversive.But,We don't use violence for a foreigner.There are few simple crimes in japan.(That doesn't always mean that Japanese is a good person.The Japanese is timid.)
there are the comics done by taking place in the eleventh century Scandinavian Peninsula in japan.it's VINLANDSAGA.An author is Japanese.I like that comics.
>>1103102
It's right to be talking about it.
>>1103130
こちらこそありがとう。練習のために続けるよ。
So that I and you can be happily.
>>
>>1102735
Subbed
>>
I liked it. Can you make a video about the public transit in Japan?
>>
>>1103401
Thank you for seeing this.
>>1103465
Thanks.I have not decided what happens yet, either.I'd like to make something.
>>
>>1102735
listen bucky, whatever you do, you gotta stop muslims from entering japan.
>>
surprised, that video was actually pretty good

subscribed

the place you live in looks real comfy
when I get down to japan I hope I can find a nice town like that to live in
>>
>>1103603
The problem of religions is difficult.I understand the feeling that you worry at the problem.
Terrorists are afraid.But,I'm wishing that many muslims(Muslems besides the terrorists) are good people.This problem is really difficult.
Japanese didn't fear death before, either.
Japanese had violence, too.
I like Japanese now.
But,The cultural and psychological insight that is important for man to accept is that denying the past can be as destructive as denying evil.
>>1103862
Thank you.There are many such places in Japan.
The young people who live in the neighborhood are eager to go to a city.For example,Tokyo.
>>
Hey Bucky,

You seem like a cool dude.

Regards from California.

Keep doing your thing.
>>
Hi Bucky,

I'm from Canada and married a Japanese woman. What do you think of this :^)

I like your videos バーッキさん。
>>
>>1102735

Thank you, that was a nice little video. Hopefully I'll get to Japan one day to visit it myself.
>>
>>1103988
When there is a chance, I'd like to go to California.
There are many news of The United States election in japan.
>>1104366
Oldest lady in the Japanese myth,Her name is IaANAMI.
When IZANAMI gets angry, she's afraid.
And,I don't know your wife.General Japanese doesn't like expressing an ego.
But,I think that Japanese lady sees Europeans and Americans as princes.
Please beyond culture happily!
I think love is most important.
>>1104373
Thank you for seeing my video.
Japan is far!When there is a opportunity, please come to Japan.
>>
>>1104142
When there is a chance, I'd like to go to California.
There are many news of The United States election in japan.
>>1104366
Oldest lady in the Japanese myth,Her name is IZANAMI.
When IZANAMI gets angry, she's afraid.
And,I don't know your wife.General Japanese doesn't like expressing an ego.
But,I think that Japanese lady sees the foreigner(you) as princes.
Please beyond culture happily!
I think love is most important.
>>1104373
Thank you for seeing my video.
Japan is far!When there is a opportunity, please come to Japan.
>>
>>1104417
>When there is a chance, I'd like to go to California
When you do make it out here, I recommend skipping all of southern California. Especially LA. Northern CA is better, less crowded, and much more scenic. Preferably fly into San Fran and start from there. Lots to do in the SF bay area.
>>
File: japan.jpg (78 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
78 KB, 600x337
>>
BUCKYYYYYY
>>
if anyone can answer this. Is there a particular reason (apart from culture) that japanese people don't really travel all that much outside japan? I was on 2chan and out of the 100 or so threads i think maybe 5 were about traveling outside the country. maybe there's a better forum that someone can point me too.
>>
>>1104702
There's a lot of reasons that all work together.

1) A lot of Japanese people see much of the world as unsafe and they're right if you're comparing the rest of the world to Japan. When I told my Japanese colleagues I was going to India for a month they acted like I was going to be instantly murdered.

2) To mitigate the fear of feeling unsafe, many of them travel in groups on tours, those tours cost a lot of money so they usually save up for years and years to do them.

3) Japanese work culture doesn't give them much time off and of whatever little time you're given, you're expected to only take half of that. Japan already has so many amazing domestic tourism spots that most people prefer to just travel domestically instead.
>>
>>1104726

What you said is mostly true, but it's not really the answer. The Japanese used to travel overseas much more 20 and 30 years ago; conditions back then were the same as you list, so it must be something different that prevents them from traveling now.

>>1104702

Japanese domestic travel is based on school trips plus work, family, and social obligations. Travel for the hell of it isn't a really big thing; when it does occur, a lot of it is to the same meme places discussed in any Japan thread.

So, why don't Japanese travel much overseas any more? In a broad generalization, the older generation is getting too old and the younger generation (>30 years old) simply isn't interested. The common belief (inside Japan) is that the post-Bubble generation (Millenials) are too comfy in Japan; overseas travel is too inconvenient for them and they'd rather spend their time comfortably in Japan with their heads up their asses (AKA with their noses glued to their smartphones).
>>
>>1104426
Is Los Angeles omitted?I was surprised.
Thank you.
>>1104504
I like his T-shirt.
Even Japanese forgets hearts of zen.
He's wonderful.
>>1104665
I'm cooler than him.
>>1104702
Japanese may feel afraid of foreign countries.
I went to New Zealand 15 years ago.
That's sightseeing.I live in Japan all the while after that.
I don't imagine a good forum.
>>1104726
Your Japanese analysis is wonderful.
This is a very difficult problem.
>>1104752
My age is 30 years old.
I find the difference in the senses of values between the generation and the generation in japan.
Old common sense doesn't connect any more in now.
In addition to travel,There are also little interests in car, money and the opposite sex for recent young Japanese.
My friend is insisting that there is biology-like cause.
>>
>>1104869
Hey Bucky,
Thanks for sharing your video,

Do you think there's been a longing in Japanese culture for fresh religious perspectives, and that's why cults like AUM were so popular? It's interesting to me that things like AUM and Happy Science gained so much ground in Japanese culture for a time.

Also do you think there's a cultural knee-jerk reaction within the country to Western religions gaining cultural acceptance? As though it threatens traditional Japanese values if Christianity became more popular?
>>
>>1104869
>In addition to travel,There are also little interests in car, money and the opposite sex for recent young Japanese.

Very true. They're a strange group.

>My friend is insisting that there is biology-like cause.

Really? That's interesting. I've never heard that before. What does he think the biology-like cause is?
>>
File: 1446752823241.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446752823241.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
Very nice video Bucky, please make more of them
>>
>>1102735
Pretty good video, I'd like to see more too.

>>1104873
I'm no expert on the Japanese experience with cults in any way, but I don't think the Aum case was specific to Japan. Especially America had many similar cases, although IIRC there were no attacks like the one Aum perpetrated, there were attempts to do so (see Osho) as well as other events that ended with big loss of life (see Waco siege).
If only they hadn't opted to ruin both Buddhism and Shinto in one swoop after the Meiji restoration...
>>
My newest friend Bucky,
I must ask a question of you.
What think you of hentai?
>>
>>1104702
>>1104726
Similar experience with travelling with Japanese friend.

We were eurorailing through Europe and had a stop in Amsterdam before continuing the trip to Scandinavia.
I wanted to explore Amsterdam for a day or two, but my friend was really unrationally afraid of the city and the stigma of marijuana and drugs in general. He didn't want to stay in a hostel there for a day and instead had to continue on the same day despite being very tired.
>>
I like your video Bucky.

I visited Japan last Summer. It was a great experience. It was only 1 week though so i want to go back.

I'm American but I love in Korea now.
>>
>>1104873
Thank you for seeing.
What is AUM?Aum Shinrikyo?
Their part was terrorists.Their doctrine was a very simple story.
Certain serious Japanese are doing only study at school.
They tend to believe a simple story(Religious cult).I think so.
Probably,Christianity doesn't spread big in Japan.Japanese can't abandon his Japanese spirit.But,Japanese should study more about monotheism.
>>1104943
The cause is the population/environment crisis.
By the specific situation,There are insects which isn't propagated.That's young Japanese.
It's groundless scientifically.
>>
>>1105027
thank you!Cute pigeon!
>>
>>1105084
Waco siege.I express intention of a sorrow because I see that.
Here anew, i wish to pray for those who lost their lives and offer my deep condolences to their bereaved families.
I didn't know this event.Miserable things have occurred all over the world.
You know Japanese history well.
I'd like to study history of the world as much as possible, too.
>>1105095
You're a refreshing person.That's Japanese subculture.I'm preserving much that in my computer.
>>1105447
I think that Japanese hates marijuana and drugs.When it's judged from westerners, the Japanese is not rational.
Because,We're poor at expressing by language.Japan is strong in non-verbal communication.Japanese should train language.
>>1105473
Thank you.
I'd like to study Korean sometime.
You have the interest in Asia and are behaving.
I'd like to make an effort like you, too.
And,I want to enjoy!
>>
>>1105531
Hi Bucky,
Monotheism isn't a religion, all it means is the idea of one singular God versus pantheism, which means multiple gods. Almost all the Abrahamic religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam are monotheistic. Is it merely the concept of one God that Japanese should study?
>>
File: 810.jpg (887 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
810.jpg
887 KB, 1920x1440
Thanks for your video, Bucky.

Last year I was finally able to travel to Japan and it was a great experience. I'm currently saving up for another trip this year.
I really liked the Japanese countryside. It has a very gentle and comfortable feel, especially when you compare it to the busy cities.

I would like to see more impressions of your everyday life.
When you see reports on Japan in Western media, it is often focused on high tech or crazy cultural aspects (or now, on nuclear disasters).
The "ordinary" Japanese life is interesting because it is not shown often.

Greetings from Germany!
>>
Hey Bucky,

What kind of work do you do for a job?

If you come to Toronto in Canada I'll buy you a beer.
>>
>>1105596
Hello.
One singular God doesn't exist in Japan.
Japanese doesn't experience the war like ゛one singular God versus pantheism゛.
I think even old Emperors were transient central figures in japan.
Because,The center and The integration don't exist in japan.but,Japanese people are good at a balance sense.
Japanese people copied modernization only by a balance sense.
To get the power which isn't a copy,Japanese should study more about Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
That's the one like the experience which is trained by a strong father.
In essence,Japanese spirit don't have a strong father.
>>
>>1105620
Thank you very much for your comment.
I'm happy to need The "ordinary" Japanese life.
>>1105713
I work part-time in a video shop now.
I'm a worst dropout in my classmate of a high school.
Please laugh,I am weak in work to earn a lot of money.
I'd like to publish my book in the future.
Because,I like writing illustration and sentences.
Of course, I also like beer!
>>
>>1106145
I'm visiting Japan again in October, if you still work at the video shop, I want to drop by!
>>
>>1106145
>I work part-time in a video shop now.
>I'm a worst dropout in my classmate of a high school.
>Please laugh,I am weak in work to earn a lot of money.
>I'd like to publish my book in the future.
>Because,I like writing illustration and sentences.
>Of course, I also like beer!

Bucky, you absolute madman!
>>
>>1106145
>I'm a worst dropout in my classmate of a high school.

Don't worry, me too. But I went back and graduated University today, so it's not too late to do whatever you want.
>>
File: asuka and rei.jpg (2 MB, 3048x4479) Image search: [Google]
asuka and rei.jpg
2 MB, 3048x4479
which girl is best girl, bucky?
>>
>>1106162
Good travel!
I'd like to enjoy in summer.
So I'll resign from the video shop in June.
>>1106162
I'm thankful for your praises!
>>1106172
゛it's not too late to do whatever you want゛
I like this.
>>1106220
Ayanami.
I like Evangelion.
>>
>>1107051
>Good travel!
Thank you. I wish you safety and good travel as well.

>I'd like to enjoy in summer
Do you have any plans?
>>
>>1107054
I have not decided where to go in summer.
I'd like to swim at river and sea with friends.
It's hot for summer in japan.
And,I want to draw pictures in summer.
>>
Bucky reminds me of Hiroyuki. So very polite, so very formal. Kind of refreshing, actually.
I'd like to travel to Japan if I can spare some time from grad school. I'm on the shy side though and feel that it would be especially hard to get to know/talk to people in Japan since they wouldn't likely go out of their way to talk to a foreigner.
>>
>>1107627
If you go to Tokyo, then check this place out:

http://mickeyhouse.jp/english/
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.