[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't wanna be harmed in Madrid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: spain flag gif.gif (458 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
spain flag gif.gif
458 KB, 500x280
>Is a girl
>Was offered an exchange scholarship to go to southern Spain for 2 weeks
>Will go to Spain before study abroad session and stay behind to travel to other places in Spain with my peers
>8 of us will travel to Spain (probably Madrid) in advance and all 8 of us happen to be girls
>Has an online friend whom I have been talking to for two years who lives 2 hours drive away from Madrid
>He is 18, male, comes from a shitty town with a lot of potheads (although he claims he is not into drinking and smoking weed)
>He is stronger than me and can easily outrun me if something bad happens
>I am a girl visiting a online friend in a foreign country where I only speak the local language to the level of A2 (CEFR) and he is a fit guy in his homeland - he has the upper hand of the situation if something bad happens
>Most of the girls in my group do not even speak Spanish
>I don't think things can get even more dangerous unless we meet in some developing country
>Most likely we will meet in a public area with a lot of tourists and passers by in Madrid and I will meet him with my peers (i.e. not alone)

1. Is this very dangerous? How to stay safe? Intuitively-speaking, I know that nothing bad will happen if we meet in a public area as a group, but I can't help but feel somewhat uncomfortable with this idea. Everyone in my group is a girl - I would feel somewhat safer if there was a guy or two in our group. I don't wanna be killed in Europe.

2. Should I tell the other girls who are travelling with me that he is an online friend? I don't want them to be scared and I don't want them to try to kick me out of their group because they see this as dangerous.
>>
>>1101972
3. Should I tell my parents about this? I get the sense that they will not like this (every parent had a strict no-online-friends rule for their younger kids). I posted about this issue on a forum with an older target audience and someone replied how I should stay safe by only meeting my online friend online. Many people liked that post. My parents are also if a very bad mood and they've recently been talking about divorce - the last thing they want to hear is their daughter meeting some online friend in Spain.
>>
I'm a dude, but IME Spanish guys can be a little aggressive/touchy feely, but not rapey, and not even willing to put in a a whole lot of effort in general. Maybe it's the culture, siestas, or prostitution.
>>
How old are you?

Are you sure he is real, have you interacted with him via webcam, etc?

It's fine if you meet at a public place, it's Spain, not El Salvador or something. You meet him, you see if he's okay, you leave with your friends. If you don't feel comfortable being alone with him then don't, it's a matter of common sense, really.
Depending on your age I don't think telling your parents there's "a guy you've met online" is important, unless you decide to go out with him alone or something, and even then you don't need to mention the online part to get them more worried than they should be. And of course you should tell your friends.
Of course this applies only if you're sure the guy is real. This seems common sense to me, but I'm a guy and never really had to worry about things like that, but if you're a girl, especially under 18 (hypothetically speaking because you can't be here if you're under 18) and you met a guy online...of course it can be something you don't expect.
Just use your head and be with your friends when you meet him.
>>
>>1101975
From what I know about my online friend I don't think he has like that. He is Spanish but for some reason he is kind of different from the stereotypical Spanish guy.
>>1101976
I am 19. My uni gave me the opportuny to go to Spain for exchange.

It think it is the best if I stay with my group. Not only is it safer, but I do not want others to think that I want to get laid with him and my online friend to think that I want that.

So I should tell the people who are coming along with me that he is an online friend? I don't know of they will frown upon that and tell me that they are OK with that purely out f politeness.

My parents may ask how I met him. He has never been to my country. Previously, I have been to Paris on an exchange trip with my school. Should I lie that I met him in France?

I have video-chat with him once on Skype. However, he didn't talk much on that video at that time (I was at my home and I don't want my parents to hear me skyping with some online friend). He didn't talk much at that time as much of the communication is written down. It is hard to Skype with him with the time zone differences. He has sent me photos of himself, one at an anime con with a cosplayer of an anime character we both like. But I cannot 100% proof that they are real, right?
>>
>>1101972
I hope you know that he wants to fuck you. If that gives you the tingles, go for it.
>>
>>1101990
Well I am meeting him with a group of people in a public area so I don't think he will be able to do anything inappropriate. I don't think he wants that as well.
>>
File: 1342296189164.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1342296189164.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>1101972
the only thing you are gonna get in Madrid is bored...
>>
>>1101985
Different in what way?
>>
Western Europe is likely way safer then your home town. No need to worry about online friends. Just tell parents and friends. Don't lie.
>>
>>1102495
I sometimes think he is somewhere along the asexual spectrum. Also, he doesn't like to party and drink. Oh, and he doesn't seem as "lazy" as the average Spaniard.
>>1102522
My parents are talking about divorcing right now and I don't think this is the right moment to tell them this. I am worried that the girls in my group will think of meeting a guy who I've talked to online as "unsafe".
>>
>>1102525
Maybe he doesn't fit your Spanish stereotype because you have preconceptions.

I think you have seen a lot of films. What is he gonna do kidnap you?
>>
>>1102192
Barcelona might be the more exciting city, but Madrid is nice if you like cultural and arty stuff.
>>
>>1102543
>Maybe he doesn't fit your Spanish stereotype because you have preconceptions.
It was him who told me how his classmates nicknamed him "the German" as he has blond hair and he is more hard-working than his peers.
>What is he gonna do kidnap you?
Well he knows that I've been to Europe quite a number of times before so I guess he can deduce that my family is well-off (but not rich of course)
>>
>>1102569
Just take the same basic safety precautions you would if you were meeting someone in your own country. Spain is a very safe nation, and Spaniards don't, as a rule, kidnap wealthy foreigners
>>
>>1101976
>He has sent me photos of himself, one at an anime con with a cosplayer of an anime character we both like.

Why would you be afraid of a beta weaboo?
>>
Bump

1. Is meeting him at the airport during the morning dangerous?

2. I have video-chat with him once on Skype. However, he didn't talk much on that video at that time (I was at my home and I don't want my parents to hear me skyping with some online friend). He didn't talk much at that time as much of the communication is written down. It is hard to Skype with him with the time zone differences. He has sent me photos of himself. But I cannot 100% proof that they are real, right?
>>
Bump:
1. So I will probably visit my friend's province with two other girls. Is meeting my online friend "safe"? How can I convince them to accompany me when doing that?
2. My online friend wants to bring his older brother along to meet us. Is that ok ie safe?
3. He said that his brother may be interested in showing us around. Again, is that ok ie safe?
>>
>>1105405
Why bother meeting with him if you don't trust him? To me it sounds like you don't even like him.
Do you think this is a Taken movie, or what? I'm going to guess that he wouldn't waste 2 years chatting in the feign hope that you're one day visit Spain so he could rape you.
Stop being so melodramatic, or buy a pepper spray.
>>
>>1105406
>Why bother meeting with him if you don't trust him?
It's not like I don't trust him. Intuitively, I do, and I enjoy chatting with him a lot. However, I've never met an online friend irl before so the idea of meeting one in a foreign country is not exactly something that makes me feel... ugh... comfortable.
>I'm going to guess that he wouldn't waste 2 years chatting in the feign hope that you're one day visit Spain so he could rape you.
He won't, but it is best to stay safe, right?
>>
>>1105408
Then tell him what bothers you. Shouldn't be a problem, if you're actually friends.
Also, pretty sure Spain is safer than burgerland.
>>
>>1105409
Oh so I should actually point out my safety concerns.
I am not American. Oh well, at least guns are not legal in Spain.
>>
>>1105410
Yes, why shouldn't you?
Also, isn't it acceptable that he wants to bring his brother if you want to bring your friends?
Remember that he might be just as nervous as you.
>>
Also; where are you from, and how did you meet him?
>>
>>1105408
>it is best to stay safe, right?
The safest thing to do is to stay in your house in your homeland and not do shit.
>>
File: rapetrain.jpg (25 KB, 345x338) Image search: [Google]
rapetrain.jpg
25 KB, 345x338
>>1105405
>My online friend wants to bring his older brother along to meet us
>>
>>1105413
>Also, isn't it acceptable that he wants to bring his brother if you want to bring your friends?
Hmmm... I suspect that is why he wants to bring his brother as well, but I guess he should feel "safer" simply because he is a guy and he is in his own country. He also mentioned how if he meets me in Madrid, he has to tell his parents as as he needs a reason to go there.
>>1105414
I am from Hong Kong. We met in a very interesting manner.

We are both in an anime fandom. Two fans have created a fanmade RPG game which became very popular among the fans of the fandom (even my irl friends who are in the fandom knows about this RPG game). They uploaded the game onto a file hosting site many years ago. However, two years ago, the site suddenly malfunctioned and the game file was deleted from the site. The two creators of the RPG game no longer had a copy of the game on their laptops - they've left the fandom ages ago and they couldn't care less about it. They just told the fans that the game was gone forever and begging them to reupload the game was useless.

My online friend really wanted to play the game so he asked other fans on sites such as Youtube if they had the game. Nobody responded to him or they just said that they deleted the game on their computers. He posted on the RPG fan Wiki site asking if anyone could share the game. I happened to see the message as I was editting the fan Wiki at that time so I replied. He managed to contact the original creators of the RPG game so with his help I "returned" the game.

After the incident, he asked me to keep in touch. We ended up talking to each other every day. Later, he admitted that he asked me to keep in touch as he thought saying that was more polite than just saying goodbye.
>>
>>1105415
Well, I don't have to be THAT safe. For goodness sake, it is not 100% safe as well as my dog may suddenly decide to bite me etc etc.
>>1105416
Well I plan to meet them in a public place with other people and it's Spain not a developing country. But yeah, I don't want incidents where they try to lead me down an alley and bad things happen.
>>
>>1105418
He sounds like a huge beta to me. As do you.
I'm guessing he wants to bring his brother because he's nervous as fuck himself. Of course he would be, if a beta like him is meeting his female online friend, and she brings other female friends.
I don't think you should worry about it.
>>
>>1105421
>huge beta
I don't want r9k-tier advice here as they are kind of biased, but yeah, beta is kind of a good word to describe my friend lol. What makes you think he is beta?

And yeah, when I said that he is not very stereotypically Spanish, I am referring to his "betaness". Still, people can pretend to be someone else online though.
>>
>>1105423
>What makes you think he is beta?
Online RPGs, anime, cosplayers. He wants to bring his brother along. He didn't really speak when you videochatted.
There's more than one obvious lead.

>he is not very stereotypically Spanish
I definitely don't see Spanish people as alpha, haha.
>>
>>1105425
>Online RPGs, anime, cosplayers
Well he said anime is not that popular among teenagers in Spain. Oh, and that anime we both like has a >90% female fanbase floowed with gay fanfiction so yeah. Well, both of us are not into the gay fanfictions and we don't see the show as erotic but yeah.
>He wants to bring his brother along
Well both he and his brother are very close to each other.
>He didn't really speak when you videochatted
That's because I didn't really talk that time - my parents were at home and I didn't want them to hear me talking to an online friend in my room.

But yeah, he is kind of beta. Like many years ago I asked him about the cheek-kissing culture in Spain and he said that girls % guys cheek-kiss and I joked about him getting to cheek-kiss a lot of girls and he admitted that he didn't have that many female friends and that he is shy around girls.

But still, people can pretend to be anyone on the web and I cannot know for sure if he is "beta" irl.
>>
>>1105426
>That's because I didn't really talk that time - my parents were at home and I didn't want them to hear me talking to an online friend in my room.
Why..?

>But still, people can pretend to be anyone on the web and I cannot know for sure if he is "beta" irl.
Yeah, but I'm guessing that dead RPG games is not the place to pickup girls.
>>
>>1105432
>Why..?
I don't want my parents to know that I have online friends. It's simply because they had a strict "no online friends" rule when I was young so I am not used to them knowing that I have online friends (although they can probably guess that).
>Yeah, but I'm guessing that dead RPG games is not the place to pickup girls.
This is very true. The way we have met therefore only makes me feel "safer" about meeting him irl. Also, the meeting was unplanned. Would have been more scared if we met on Omegle or something.
>>
>>1105434
>I don't want my parents to know that I have online friends. It's simply because they had a strict "no online friends" rule when I was young so I am not used to them knowing that I have online friends (although they can probably guess that).
That is weird as fuck.
>>
>>1105436
>That is weird as fuck
How...? I know I am 19 now but I am still uncomfortable with them knowing that I have online friends. My parents are kind of overprotective. When I was 12, they saw me messaging someone on a forum and they banned me from the computer for a week.
>>
Hijacking thread

Hitting Madrid in a couple of weeks for four nights

What's everyone's favourite things to do? I like cultural stuff i.e. art galleries, museums and partying as well
>>
>>1105439
Start your own thread
>>
You've got to be a yank, right? It's fucking Spain, it's not like you're going to Morocco.

>Talking to male friend for two years.
>Finally about to meet.
>Worried he'll harm you.

kys you dumb uptight cunt. Suck his cock and maybe he won't attack you.
>>
>>1105459
>Spain
>Morocco
Lol
>>
>>1105438
How not? How is it not weird to constrict your computer use for having friends?
And why does it still bother you? You're 19. Not 12.
>>
>>1105475
Well it's more like my parents will ask me all these annoying questions regarding who I am talking to instead of banning me from the web again.
>>
>>1101972
>>1102569
>Well he knows that I've been to Europe quite a number of times before so I guess he can deduce that my family is well-off (but not rich of course)

I'm Spanish. Unless you do some pretty sketchy things (taking drugs from weird looking black people or scoring arab guys), you would be completely fine. Spain is not south america tier (yet) and guys will try to score you but won't try to rape you (pretty much like in every civilized country).

Jeez, when did we start having such a bad fame abroad
>>
>>1105439
Royal palace and Prado art gallery are the top sites

Also maybe consider a day trip to Toledo or Segovia
>>
>>1105821
Non-Europeans think that Spain is basically the same as Mexico
>>
>>1105830
I know that Spain =/= Latin America, but there are bad guys in every country, right?
>>1105821
>>1105825
My online friend said that his brother may be able to show us around Toledo (they are from Toledo). I am scared that they will do bad stuff do us if we happen to walk down a quiet street or they will try to lead us into some dark alley.
Also, what if the 2 girls coming with me think meeting an online friend in Spain is unsafe? Should I lie to them regarding to we've met?
>>
This thread is so fucking weird. Like seriously how sheltered are you? Reminds me of the girl in this thread.

https://m.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3y36zh/my_boyfriend_28m_wants_us_to_move_in_together_i/
>>
>>1105881
That thread is weirder. This situation is more risky
>>
The best way to stay safe on the street in Southern Europe is to avoid Arabs, Blacks and Gypsies.
Do not interact with them if they come up to you. They offer nothing of value. Ever.

I really don't know what to say. This thread is incredibly fucking bizarre.
If you are so scared, you should stay home and maybe spare the locals from your bullshit.

With that attitude you will almost certainly ruin the trip for your friends.
There's always one crazy paranoid girl in the group who thinks everyone is trying to kidnap her.
Locals try to be helpful and go out of their way to help you, but you dismiss it as bad intentions.
I've dealt with your type before and have the scars to prove it. Fuck you.
You almost deserve to be cut up and sold for spare parts.
>>
>>1105889
Well I am meeting an online friend. I'm not scared of meeting him in public areas with a lot of people. I am scared of him following us back to our hostels or doing bad things to us if we pass by a quiet street or passing by an alley.
>>
>>1105890
This bitch can't be for real.
>>
>>1105439
If I were you I wouldn't go. If you pass a dark alley someone might try to rape you.
>>
>>1105893
>>1105894
Ah I see your logic here.
Look, I won't be so scared if I met him in my homeland Hong Kong. I know my way around and I speak the local language. On the other hand, I've never been to Spain before.
>>
>>1105889
>They offer nothing of value. Ever.

good food?
>>
>>1105896
>gypsies
>blacks
>good food
lol no. Arabs maybe, but they don't generally approach you on the street offering food
>>
>>1105890

Like I said, you will ruin the trip for your friends if you keep up that attitude. You are not their mom.
Once you get scared and tense, your fiends will feed off that and get scared too.
Then all reason gets thrown out of the window and things will snowball out of control.

Then you will start imagining dangers that aren't there, and before you know it an innocent taxi driver like me has to get stitches in the back of my head because a sneaky bitch like you hit me with her stiletto shoe.
I have plenty of similar stories. It never ends well.

>>1105895
>my homeland hong kong
I've had a passenger from Hong Kong flat out refuse to get in the car with me.
I picked her up at the airport. She had pre-booked a hotel transfer with her travel agent/website.
But once we got to the car, and she realizes she's the only passenger, she refuses get in and kept repeating "I don't trust you" "Where the other passengers".
She instead ended up taking the bus at 2:00am in the morning with two big suitcases, and had to share with Allah knows who.

Also, no need to wear a fucking hat at night. The moon won't make your skin darker.
>>
>>1105895
>my homeland Hong Kong.
Awww, this explains everything. I honestly surprised you are even considering meeting this guy because of your background. Xenophobic ass Chinese
>>
>>1105913
>an innocent taxi driver
Yeah at some point I suddenly freaked out about us 3 girls going to ride a cab with a male driver too, but meh, rode a cab many times and nothing bad happened

Maybe it is the culture here to be distrustful of these sorts of situations?
>>
>>1105915
It's not because I am xenophobic. It's because I've never met an online friend irl before so I am a bit uncomfortable with that.
>>
>>1101985
>I am 19
Why would someone want to date a grandma?
>>
>>1105917
You said it yourself. If it was your own country you'd be fine. The literal definition of xenophobia is the fear of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange
>>
>>1105920
>>1105917
>>1105916
You don't think it's xenophobia because this attitude is what's culturally normal for you. It's cool. We get it. You are making a way bigger deal of this meet up than it is. But it's understandable, knowing your culture.
>>
>>1105920
No I mean, in my own country, I know my way around and I know which places have a lot of people/do not have alleys/have many exits/have surveillance cameras etc. It is also for me to get home without any danger - I live pretty close to a train station.
Oh, and I don't speak Spanish that well. If something bad happens, I will not be able to describe it in perfect Spanish to the police.
>>
WATCH OUT OP!!!!
>>
>>1101972
>is a girl
>assumes the whole world is out to rape
1. Swaddle yourself in cotton wool, lock yourself in a darkened room, never interact with a real person again
OR
2. kys
>>
If you are scared about the guy don't meet him sis
>>
>>1105896
No, Hans.
>>
>>1106060
Well I am scared about him, I just want to take safety precautions
>>
>Chinese in spain

Everyones just gonna assume you run a convenience store.
>>
>>1106114
Lol I know about these los chinos memes coz my Spanish online friend told me about them. I also know how Spaniards and Hispanics tend to call all Asians "los chinos". I will travel to Spain as a tourist though.
>>
Holy fuck, I don't often say this, but OP is seriously autistic.
>>
>>1106181
And what makes you say this? She just want to be safe
>>
>>1106181
I'd say she just completely fulfills the Chinese stereotype, if it wasn't for her very good English
>>
>>1101972
Traveling to Europe, ethnic Europeans aren't the ones you need to be afraid of...
>>
>>1106255
I can roll my Spanish Rs too
>>1106300
I know about the Moroccan immigrants but that doesn't mean all Spaniards are trustworthy
>>
>>1106301
Can you tell a Moroccan from a Spaniard? Its not always easy.
>>
>>1101972
>underaged b& detected
get the fuck out of here.

OH MYZ GODZ NO, NOT WEED AND DRINKING?!
>>
>>1105418
Oh great, you're autistic chink from the other thread, too.
>>
>>1105423
>What makes you think he is beta?

>anime fandom
>fanmade RPG game
>using an RPG fan Wiki
>editing a fan Wiki
>giving us too many details
>inability to discern what is a relevant detail
>inability to discern what is normal human behaviour
>over-analyzing old throw-away statement by a random male on the other side of the planet

take your pick.
>>
>>1105478
Geez, how dare they take an interest in their socially retarded teenage daughter's online activities.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 570x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 570x432
>read whole thread
>mfw
you have 30 different people telling you that it's gonna be fine and there's nothing to worry about it and yet you still ask the same dumbass questions that have already been answered. if you don't feel like you'd be safe then just stay home, don't ruin the trip for your friends. honestly at this point i'd say don't meet him, because he doesn't need your crazy ass dragging him down. if you're this afraid he's going to fucking rape and murder you, then the interaction between you two when you meet him will be forced and awkward and not worth having, and the whole day will be ruined. you'd have wasted his time for nothing.
>>
>>1105896
All in all, Arab food isn't that all that interesting.

Spent a total of 8 months in various parts of the Middle East, either for travel or part of uni research.

>rice
>flat bread
>roasted meat (usually chicken or goats, and never any glorious pork)
Considering it's the cradle of civilization and where agriculture started, it's pretty pleb, desu. Of course, modern Arabs aren't directly descended from those ancient pioneers.
>>
>>1106313
>Of course, modern Arabs aren't directly descended from those ancient pioneers.
HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
WE
>>
>>1105923
What the fuck is it with you and alleys? Were you raped in an alleyway before or something?

Honestly, you should stay home as you are not ready to visit a foreign country, much less meet even a beta asspie from Spain. Try going to China on your own first or something.
>>
>>1106303
Hmmm... my online friend pointed out how some Spaniards have brownish skin and some Moroccans have lighter skin. And then you also have the Latinos in Spain but they aren't that bad.
>>1106307
I am 19
>>1106308
Yes that is me. Now how it that post autistic?
>>1106310
Nah, he only went to that Wiki to ask if anyone had a copy of the game. But seriously, only 4chan thinks that guys into RPG games are beta, right?
>>1106311
I don't want my parents to ask my annoying questions.
>>1106312
Well ok. I guess meeting my online friend in a public area in Spain is not that different from having a random conversation with a stranger you bumped across here.
>>
>>1106316
I posted about this in another forum and someone said that if she was me, she would not meet my online friend and his brother alone and she considered herself as brave already
>>
>>1106312
desu, almost makes you wish she WILL be raped, just to scratch the itch of expectation she has.
>>
>>1106318
So then why are you asking us at all???? You, very clearly, do not consider yourself brave at all if you won't meet a literal autist and his brother with a full squad of girls with you. If the girl who was brave wouldn't do it, why would you? We can't change your personality for you, either sack up and meet him or don't. Holy shot, what is it with Asians and being social autists?
>>
>>1106318
a real live female NEET... I just can't believe it.

post tits or GTFO.
>>
>>1106317
You're a shut-in loser and have no perspective to be able to decide what is 'annoying questions' from your parents or not.

Anyone still deeply into vidya (much less anime fanshit!) past their teenage years is a 9 times out of 10 a raging loser. It's a fact.
>>
>>1106322
>do not consider yourself brave at all
I dont, but getting to meet my online friend irl is a once in a lifetime rare opportunity
>>1106324
I am a university student. This Spain trip is heavily subsidised by my uni
>>1106325
>You're a shut-in loser and have no perspective to be able to decide what is 'annoying questions' from your parents or not.
What?
Anime is popular amongst older people in Asia. But yeah, my online friend and I liked an anime where its fanbase is >90% female (and yes, a lot of yaoi fanfictions but neither of us read them). Sometimes I joke that he is secretly homo lol
>>
>>1106327
What are you going to do when he whips out his cock and pushes your head on it? Do you think his penis will smell more of ham or calamari? Which hole of yours do you think his brother will go for? Pink or stink?
>>
>>1106331
...what?
>>
>>1106332
It's a real question. What are you going to do? He is going to cum in your mouth, I hope you're OK with taht. I think out of some 'finders first' respect, his brother will probably not take your vagina at first, and let your 'friend' deflower you. In that case, he'd probably take your bum. But certainly all holes will be fair game after the first time. They're probably use to all the squealing and whining Asian women do in porn, so don't forget to scream.
>>
>>1106363
I will scream "socorro" for help and kick them in the balls and try to run away.
>>
>>1106109
If you wanted to meet him you would, no matter what. Yet you're here making excuses and even admitting you're scared. Don't do it.
>>
>>1106363
Also to touch on what the other anon is onto here, don't forget to pixel your vagina.
>>
>>1106376
>no matter what
Well I wont go to his house alone...
It is not like I am scared. Uncomfortable is a better word.
>>
as someone who understands the hk culture, i see where shes coming from, its a more tight knit culture. all in all, if your having so much doubt with this, then don't do it.
>>
>>1106381
Don't do it
>>
>>1106386
>>1106389
Well it is a rare opportunity. My friend said she would do it if she was me
>>
>>1106567
But you don't want to do it
>>
>>1106567
A bunch if people from obviously less autistic countries than China have said it's fine. People more closely attuned to the place you are visiting than you are. Despite all the advice giving your fears don't seem to be diminished. People aren't saying you shouldn't do it because something bad will happen, they are saying you shouldn't do it because of your own autism and neurosis
>>
Another thing from your language, you may consider switching to Portuguese for Brazil, a good sized Japanese population. Do they speak it in Macau? Otherwise consider French, it's probably 2nd behind English in global use, though a lot of that is Africa and Middle East. Outside of that, you already speak the languages spoken by the majority of the world. Your only other option is to pick a language from a country you want to visit, but it will not be used as widely, globally, as English, Spanish, or your native language
>>
>>1106579
The issue is I don't really trust advice online. 4chan is known to be full of shut-ins with no life experience
>>1106581
I don't think people really speak Portuguese in Macay anymore. Mandarin is not my first language you dumbass
>>
Oh my god, this thread is fucking cringe worthy. I made it about a third of the way through before I stopped.
Buy some fucking pepper spray, stop being such a weak person, grab your vagina and take charge of your life. Just because he's a man doesn't mean he's going to hurt you, just because you and your friends are girls doesn't mean you'll be worthless in the face of an attacker, and learn some fucking courage. And there's nothing wrong with getting laid if that's what you want to do, just be safe about it and don't slut shame people.
>>
>>1106629
I could read about half the thread but I think the girl doesn't like this beta shut in who somehow may rape her

OP is very clearly a virgin and will be for several years to come, too
>>
>>1105425
>>he is not very stereotypically Spanish

So he doesn't smoke AND he's employed?
>>
>>1106312
>doesn't understand why she is still nervous
>doesn't understand why she will change her mind

Anon, have you ever met a woman before?
>>
>>1106629
I dont know where to buy pepper spray. Just scared that they will try to attack me and make me unconscious and then do bad stuff to me.
>>1106636
He will graduate from high school soon. And yup, he doesnt smoke
>>
>>1101972
Please post a picture of body soo we can see what isthe subject of the mathers.
I have heard that people disapear over their and the are force to eat dicks and open their legs...
>>
>>1106656
I am not going to post pics here
Well there are people disappearing in every country ((including my own), but I know my way around my homeland so I know which places are safer for a meetup
>>
>>1106618
>4chan is known to be full of shut-ins with no life experience
This is /trv/, not /r9k/ or /a/. This is one of the few boards populated largely by people who DO leave their basements, a lot. Newfag more, you silly asspie. Nobody wants your rotten mothball-and-eggs smelling Chinese sideways cunt, nor your pancake flat ass and tits, nor your flat ugly clone chinky face. Pop some more Xanax and get over yourself.

Christ, do this beta loser a favour and stay away from him. You're clearly worse than him.

If you don't trust online advice, why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>1106665
But there are a lot of people from r9k flooding other boards
Just wanted to see what other people think about my case
>>
File: 1460685175628.gif (2 MB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
1460685175628.gif
2 MB, 200x197
>>1106671
>>
>>1106618
>comes to/trv/ to ask for advice
>accuses them of being basement dwelling shut is

Travel is the name of the board, the polar opposite of shut in. The only one here who sounds like a basement dwelling shut in is you. If not for your language threads I'd think this was a troll
>>
>>1106689
I am not a shut-in. I am just uncomfortablr about meeting an onlinr friend irl.
>>
>>1106690
They really don't have a thing for Asians in Spain. The type of dude that would rape you, worst case scenario, probably wouldn't even be attracted enough to you to want to rape you. Spanish dudes casually use prostitution, which probably also cuts down on the raping. Yeah, they will try to come on to you, but if they are shut down they are just like "oh well" and move along. No pressure. No offense but you are really inflating your self worth with this high of a concern you may be attacked in Spain. In all honesty they aren't inclined to that sort of behavior and you wouldn't be worth the effort to someone who was in Spain.
>>
>>1106618
>4chan is known to be full of shut-ins with no life experience

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black lol.
>>
>>1106694
You have seem to have a pretty strange imagination.
>>
>>1106694
It doesn't have to do with race. It has more to do with our sexes.
>>
>>1106707
Are Chinese men rapey or something that you think this is common enough behavior among men to be this concerned about? I reckon maybe they are, with the lack of women, or is that still a thing?
>>
>>1106710
I don't think it is common, but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>1106711
But if you play it too safe, you will still be sorry.

All you need to do is take precautions. Meet him a public place, preferably not alone. If alone make sure someone know's where you are going /where you are at if you change locations, and what time to expect you back.
>>
>>1106715
>But if you play it too safe, you will still be sorry.
I agree. It is a lovely (and rare) opportunity that I get to meet him irl.
What if those other 2 girls coming along with me think it is unsafe to meet him irl though? I haven't tell them my plans yet and I don't know how they will react.
I've only met these 2 girls once during a pretrip meeting. I didn't know them beforehand.
>>
Op listen to the truth,

If you dont feel comfortable meeting him after knowing him for that long, your not ready. You wont enjoy yourself if your worried a lot about it, it might even ruin your friendship potentially if you act like you dont trust him after all that time.

Dont go op.

(Also do you happen to be the op from the 'should i learn a different language, not spanish' thread?)
>>
>>1106734
Yes that is me as well.
It is not that I am uncomfortabke with meeting him. I intuively trust him but I just want to stay safe. Is meeting him and his brother in a public area with 2 other girls safe?
My mom just showed me this new article. This celeb in Hong Kong had a friend who travelled to Finland. Her friend stayed with a host for accomodation. Her Finnish host tried to rape her and she was scared to death.
I know that these cases are rare as fuck but I want to stay safe. And you know, Nordic countries are some of the "safest" places on earth and I am pretty sure Finland has a lower crime rate than Spain.
>>
Don't go.
Seriously, jobless Spanish guy from potheads town? Really? No way he is 18 y.o.
>>
>>1106741
He is 18. He will go to uni soon.
>>
this thread is shit

kill yourself OP

but let the poor chap rape you first at least
>>
>>1106762
Why all the hate though?
As I've said here >>1106737
rape cases are rare but they do happen
>>
>>1106772
OK OP I'm chiming in finally after having sat through this charade for too long.

You're clearly trolling, trying to lure us into joining you in your rape fantasies

This whole story is clearly a fabrication. You should seek help or take your roleplaying elsewhere.
>>
>>1102561
>Barcelona
Maybe in 2005
>>
>>1106737
Being she was Chinese, he probably didn't attempt to rape her. He offered some coffee or some shit and she spazzed out and ran out the apartment crying rape.
>>
>>1106737
>And you know, Nordic countries are some of the "safest" places on earth and I am pretty sure Finland has a lower crime rate than Spain.

Umm, you're actually wrong about that. A major new study by the EU’s Fundamental Rights Agency has found that 47 percent of women in Finland have experienced physical or sexual violence at some time since the age of 15.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/finland_is_eus_second_most_violent_country_for_women/7120601
>>
>>1106777
I am not. I am trying to stay safe. The celeb from Hong Kong who nearly got raped went to Finland, and you know, Finland is not some developing country eith a high crime rate.

>>1106781
Tbh I don't know what exactly happened. It's not like I personally know the celeb who nearly got raped in Finland. Apparently at night, the guy who owned the building walked in drunk, wanted to fuck her and wanted to take off her bra. Here is the article about it:
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20160422/19580803
>inb4 nobody wanna read moonrunes
But you can use Google Translate to translate this news article

>>1106783
So Spain is safer than Finland? I've always thought Nordic countries are the safest, with all those feminist laws and my Spanish online friend thinking of these countries as utopias with the highest happiness indexes in the world and the best welfare systems.
>>
>>1106716
>What if those other 2 girls coming along with me think it is unsafe to meet him irl though?
WHO CARES!
H
O

C
A
R
E
S
!

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

>>1106734
Please do not feed the troll. There's nothing you say that hasn't already been said. This girl is thick.

>>1106772
>Why all the hate though?
Because you've been told the same thing over and over again, and you still keep asking the same retarded questions. "But I don't trust your advice, will I really be safe from alley rapings in Spain? I am not sure if the other girls will let me go. Finland is Rapeland, and Europe is lawless, and my parents told me barbarian big noses love to rape innocent Chinese girls."

Here's a novel thought: Your stupid parents don't know shit. Your stupid Spanish weeaboo beta loser friend doesn't know shit. You don't know shit. Shut the fuck up and go find out for yourself.
>>
>>1106791
>my Spanish online friend thinking of these countries as utopias with the highest happiness indexes in the world and the best welfare systems.
Your friend sounds mentally retarded.
>>
>>1106797
But if the 2 girls think it is unsafe, I may have to meet my online friend alone and I don't want to do that
>Your stupid parents don't know shit. Your stupid Spanish weeaboo beta loser friend doesn't know shit. You don't know shit. Shut the fuck up and go find out for yourself.
And your point is?
>>
>>1106701
>thread full of people calling op out on her retarded rape fantasies
>you know maybe this dude isnt gonna rape you
>"you must have a wild imagination lol xD"
>>
>>1106801
He just calls himself a Nordic lover and he is really interested in Nordic culture, history, etc. He thinks those countries are beautiful.
How is that retarded? I know some Hongkongers who love Germany/German culture in a similar way.
>>
>>1106803
>you must have a wild imagination lol
It wasn't me who said that.
Wtf nobody wants to be raped and killed. I don't want my corpse to be dumped in rural Spain.
>>
>>1106716
"Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I know a guy who lives here, would it be okay if we met up with him and his brother one day for a cup of coffee?"

This is how a normal person would handle it.
>>
File: 1456032426969.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1456032426969.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>1106806

That's it. I'm out. There's no way this bitch isn't a troll.
>>
>>1106807
What if they ask how I met him though?
Me: He is an online friend
The 2 girls: Wtf and you trust him?
>>
>board devoted to people backpacking laos, cambodia, png and former soviet states
>"hi guys im a girl lol i want to go to spain but wb rape tho xD"
>"youll be fine just be smart and simmer down the autism"
>"what do you know!? 4chan is just shut in nerds with no life experience!!!"
>>
Doesn't OP even notice that she's always asking the same question and getting the same answer?

Why is she still here?

>Well because I want to meet him but I'm cautious, do you think I can be raped? Because I think I can be raped and I don't know what the other girls will think, what do you think?
>>
>>1106806
As I said here >>1106694 and here >>1106783
Spain is quite safe for a woman. Here are some more numbers for you, it had one of the lowest incidents of rapes in the world, and if you look at most of the countries below it's either places with horrible reporting of rape because of cultural reasons http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Rapes-per-million-people
>>
holy shit
how the hell is this thread still going?
the troll is so strong here
>>
>>1106804
He sounds like a stoner who has never worked a day of his life.
If he's telling you otherwise he is a liar or mentally retarded.

The average wage is Spain is something like €5/hr.
No Spanish person that has a job thinks giving 50% of your wage to the Government, and 20c on every €1 euro you spend is ever a good thing.
Only those who are bums do, because they live off the benefits.
>>
This is literally the most autistic thread I have seen on /trv.
>>
>>1106885
You missed the fact the dude is still in high school
>>
>>1106886
>This is literally the most autistic thread I have seen on /trv.
You must have missed the one about the autist who ran away from mommy and daddy whilst on holiday in Ibiza.
>>
>>1106802
>Shut the fuck up and go find out for yourself.
>find out for yourself
What part of that do you not understand, you malfunctioning autistic mothball?

>>1106809
>What if they ask how I met him though?
As already stated:

WHO CARES
H
O

C
A
R
E
S

Are all Honkers as stupid and clueless as you? Jesus, I wish Beijing would just steam roll you snaggle-toothed monkeys already.

>>1106886
Someone should probably make screencaps for posterity.
>>
>>1106777
trip 7s for luck and truth
>>
>>1106373
Do they still use "socorro" in Spain?
My family is from Mexico and that word seems very antiquated to me. If I heard it out in public I probably wouldn't even recognize what you're saying, much less if you're also speaking with an accent.
We would use "ayuda" when asking for help, but I know Spain has different vernacular so who knows.
>>
>>1106894
who is that?
and why do autists like spain so much?
>>
>>1106851
You guys are just there to get laid
>>1106875
What? I think there was a person here who posted a pic saying "the rape train is strong" or something
>>1106881
Even if Spain is one of the safest countries in the world, it doesn't mean that Spain is 100% crime free. And things like rape to happen. I mean, that celeb was nearly rapped in Finland by her host (I think she was using some website similar to Couchsurfer but I am not fully sure).
>>1107019
I don't really know how they cry for help in Spain... I figured out "necesito ayuda" is too long.
>>
File: judges in spanish.jpg (45 KB, 588x394) Image search: [Google]
judges in spanish.jpg
45 KB, 588x394
>>1107035
She's still going
>>
>>1107038
Lol that pic is so funny and relavant
>>
>>1101972
alright, it's time

tits or gtfo

timestamp
>>
>>1107045
But showing tits id dangerous for OP lol
>>
how about you just don't meet him if it's that big of a deal? geeeez
>>
>>1107061
But I dont want to miss this opportunity to do so
>>
>>1107035
>This ride never ends.png

>>1107056
>>1107045
Chinese bitch probably doesn't have any tits anyway.
>>
File: 1461088519792.jpg (25 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1461088519792.jpg
25 KB, 480x712
>WAITO PIGGU WANTS TO ABUSE PURE CHINESE HONOR
>HALP INTERNET WAITO PIGGUS WAT DO TO PLESELVE HONOLABARR VILGINITY

1) Nobody gives a shit about chinese people. At best people will think you run a grocery or something
2) People frequently disappear in China, courtesy of organ harvesting, human sex trafficking and/or gutter oil production. If its not that, it's going to be AIDS. And yet here you are complaining about Spain
3)Spain is a first world country, unlike China
4)For every average chinese girl, there are at least 3 super hot mediterranean chicks going around half naked. They don't get raped either. Or maybe you are so hot you compel people to instantly rape on sight like it happens in lewd anime. Idk
5)If a 18 years old male met to some obscure RPG con talked to you on the internet for two years straight, odds are he is some autismo nerdlord and probably is more scared of meeting a 3dpd woman than you are of meeting him. He also goes at anime conferences and needs older bro around him to not spill his spaghetti
>>
A Spanish boy would rather fuck a goat then a Chinese girl. Case closed.
>>
File: 1338647788566.jpg (42 KB, 369x468) Image search: [Google]
1338647788566.jpg
42 KB, 369x468
>>1107113
>>
>>1107106
1) So what? A lot of men are perverts and will fuck anything with a vagina.
2) I know, but I live in Hong Kong not mainland China. Tbh I will be too scaredto travel around mainland China without a big tour group as well.
3) There are perverts in every country and city on earth? No place is 100% crime free.
4) Yes, but these hot girls are not in the situation of meeting some online friend they've talked to online. Like they go to beaches with tourists everywhere so they are safe.
5) I've posted about this and people say that this is unsafe and even removed my thread because of safety concerns.
>>
>>1107134
I'm totally failing to see the point of this thread.
Can OP explain to me?

Questions were asked. Answers were given.
But for some reason the shitposting keeps going.

>>Is this very dangerous?
Yes.
>>How to stay safe? I don't wanna be killed in Europe.
Don't go.
>>Should I tell the other girls who are travelling with me that he is an online friend? I don't want them to be scared and I don't want them to try to kick me out of their group because they see this as dangerous.
You already answered with your follow-up statement.
>>
>>1107138
I just don't understand why people in that forum will say that this is dangerous when people here say that I will be fine. I mean, people there were like "I won't have done this in my teens and I was already super brave amongst my friends" and "a few years ago this girl in my town disappeared as she was apparently meeting her online boyfriend or something - she was never found".

Another question - will I experience racism in Spain? Like I think some responses here are kind of racist. I know about the los chinos memes in Spain, but still, will I be treated in a racist manner?
>>
>>1107143
The dumber you are the more dangerous it'll be.
Have some fucking common sense and you should be fine.
If you need a stupid warning sign to tell you that you shouldn't walk in the river, you're stupid and shouldn't be traveling around.

And the more scared you are, the more dangerous it'll be too.
If you're scared, don't go because you'll just mess shit up. You'll think everybody is plotting against you, you'll have a horrible time, people will look at you suspiciously because you look suspiciously at them and this suspicion cycle keeps going on forever. You'll say that the country is shit when it was obviously your own fucking fault.
Are you scared of being raped? Are you scared of racism? Don't fucking go.
Go if you're ready to face the possibility of being called a stinky chink, of being raped, of being taken advantage of. Welcome to the fucking real world, bitch.
>>
>>1107143

spaniards here.
we are so racist , dont want foreigh people in spain ,so stay in your fucking cunt and don´t come here.
>>
>>1107148
I mean I have enough common sense. It's not like I'm that dumb.
>>1107150
Your English is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>1107152
I couldn't care less about how dumb you think you are.
The answers are there. If you're still insisting on asking, is because you're way too scared.
Anywhere in the world you, as a woman, face the possibility of being raped. If you're scared of that, don't leave your fucking home.

Again.
>>Is this very dangerous?
Yes.
>>How to stay safe? I don't wanna be killed in Europe.
Don't go.
>>Should I tell the other girls who are travelling with me that he is an online friend? I don't want them to be scared and I don't want them to try to kick me out of their group because they see this as dangerous.
You already answered with your follow-up statement.
>>
>>1107143
Are these people in this other forum mostly from America, a violent country? Whose media and movies push the concept that if you are a woman and leave the USA alone, even to Europe, you will become a sex slave, have your your organs harvested, or both?
>>
>>1107158
I think most of the people in the forum are British.
>>
>>1102192
If you speak Spanish and know where to go Madrid is way better than for example Barcelona, especially if you're staying for more than a week.
>>
File: 1334334752947.png (127 KB, 450x346) Image search: [Google]
1334334752947.png
127 KB, 450x346
>my quiet online friend from another country met to an anime convention will meet me hundreds of miles away from home with his older brother

It's perfectly safe OP, nothing bad will ever happen
>>
>>1107172
What are you trying to suggest with that pic?
>>
>>1107174
that love is the byproduct of herd mentality
>>
File: 1328025799046.jpg (3 KB, 168x183) Image search: [Google]
1328025799046.jpg
3 KB, 168x183
>>1107174
Nothing, absolutely nothing. Your travel will be perfectly safe and fun
>>
>>1107106
2. Yeah but in China OP will know where all the alleys are.
>>
>>1107176
I don't want to be murdered in Spain.
>>1107177
Well no. Like I've said, I would not travel eith a very small group if I was going to mainland China.
>>
>>1107179
>OP is still posting
>>
>>1107143
I'm 6'5" 230lbs and was mugged in the madrid subway by 3 guys

two came from behind me and grabbed each arm and a third guy came from the front and punched me in the gut to knock the wind out of me so I couldn't yell

they then rifled through my pockets and took all my shit

tldr; you'll be fine
>>
>>1107166
I guess it's a matter of taste. I personally don't like Madrid as a city. It's bland as a destination. Living there is a bit better because the city's got good infrastructures and a thrilling nightlife. But that's it
>>
File: 1328025104244.jpg (24 KB, 404x267) Image search: [Google]
1328025104244.jpg
24 KB, 404x267
>>1107179
>I don't want to be murdered in Spain.
Why would you say that, you know him so well. His older brother and he would never murder you, just show you around
>>
>>1107184
do you have recommendations for seaside towns in spain to visit?

I've only been to barcelona and madrid and would like something smaller and on the water (pref with good beaches)
>>
>>1107180
Like this guy keeps on posting that creepy photo of the baby and it scares the shit out of me
>>1107181
Well I am not that scared of this happening in Spain. I mean, I know a girl who went to Mexico by herself and this didn't happen to her.
>>
>>1107189
>it didn't happen to my one friend that one time in that one country so it won't ever happen to me

shitty b8 m8
>>
File: 1336296890064.jpg (89 KB, 463x462) Image search: [Google]
1336296890064.jpg
89 KB, 463x462
>>1105405
>2. My online friend wants to bring his older brother along to meet us. Is that ok ie safe?
>3. He said that his brother may be interested in showing us around. Again, is that ok ie safe?

OP you worry far too much, why would people on the internet lie to you?
>>
>>1107190
Well this happening is very statistically unlikely. Maybe Spain is only a bit more dangerous than Hong Kong and I was never robbed on the train here. Like maybe the chances of that happening is 0.001%.
>>
>>1107191
No, people on the web are more likely to lie as it is easy to lie online.
>>
File: 1332595221346.png (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1332595221346.png
49 KB, 200x200
>>1107194
Are you implying the guy you met online is a murderer and his brother will probably be there to assist him in his nefarious deeds?
Oh my, that's terrible. You should definitely ask him if he is a murderer, just to get reassured. If he says no, then it's going to be a-ok.
>>
>>1107187
You could check the coast of Cadiz. Conil de la frontera and surroundings
>>
>>1106777
>You're clearly trolling, trying to lure us into joining you in your rape fantasies

This, i shall no longer indulge this farce
>>
>be obese middle aged Spanish anime neckbeard
>in between masturbating, eating chorizo, playing games and collecting welfare, post online requesting a game that no-one cares about
>get game from someone who turns out to be a 3D girl in Hong Kong
>talk to her online for a while. Only text of course.
>one day she wants to Skype. Panic. Manage to con her in to thinking I'm young through a simple ruse. Say as little as possible to keep ruse going
>she actually buys it
>she now believes I am a young guy
>turns out she's coming to Spain and wants to meet up
>I told her I'm 18 and fit. Not 38 and fat.
>Tell her my older brother will come too
>Naturally, it will only be "older brother" who shows up.
>"hi Tingting, I'm Pablo. Juan can't make it. He has a thing he has to do today. But he'll be here tomorrow and in the meantime I can show you around. Hey I know about anime too. Probably more than Juan, actually..."
>>
>>1101972

How can there be so much talk about something so obvious?
If you are that scared, don't meet him, end of story.
>>
File: 1433871964772.jpg (83 KB, 910x900) Image search: [Google]
1433871964772.jpg
83 KB, 910x900
>>1107207
This
>>
Have you told Juan that you're scared that he might be a raper?

If not, you should tell him, then report back with what he says.
>>
>>1107163
Same thing
>>
>>1107187
>>1107199
Seconding CadĂ­z
>>
>>1107262
Is the UK really that dangerous though? As least they don't have that many Moroccans in the UK.
>>
File: anglocity.png (751 KB, 726x1050) Image search: [Google]
anglocity.png
751 KB, 726x1050
>>1107300
>As least they don't have that many Moroccans in the UK.
Yeah about that...
>>
>>1107304
Moroccans are worse?
>>
>>1107300
Have you not heard about the sex rings of under brit girls trafficked by Pakis? Or the one missing girl that is highly suspected they turned intout sausage? Or the daytime attacks by Arabs? Or the high ranking Isis members that are Brits?
>>
>>1107152
>It's not like I'm that dumb.
From this thread, it's painfully obvious that you are in fact far worse than 'that dumb'.
>>
>>1107186
Yea, just show you around their rape dungeon plastered with anime posters and body pillows.
>>
>>1107265
I found Cadiz city itself kind of hectic (by southern Spain standards), crowded and rather unfriendly. Has a nice little beach, and it's an interesting place to check out for a day or two, but overall I didn't like it that much. There are certainly nicer places.
>>
I have to stop reading every couple of posts, rest and come back minutes later. This is unbearable
>>
File: 1338448388672.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1338448388672.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>1107318
>>
>>1101972
>is a girl
>211 replies
>>
>>1107317
>>1107317
I was speaking of Cadiz region >>1107265 , not the city. Never actually been there when I was in the region. I was speaking more of Rota, and El Puerto de Santa Maria. I even went as far as inland as Jerez and the countryside in between Jerez and the coast. I highly recommend Carnival season in the area, though.
>>
I don't get it. She keeps asking the same shit over and over, ignores every answer, and then says she doesn't trust online advice while using the advice some other forum gave her to justify rape fears and calling /trv/ basement dwellers.

Either OP is a fucking retard, neurotic sjw scared of rape behind every corner, xenophobic, or flat out trolling.

And even when people say not to go, she says she doesn't wanna miss out, but when told to go she refuses then too. OP, how about this: go fuck yourself.
>>
>>1107383
I think it owes more to the fact that OP is hilariously retarded and frustrating.
>>
>>1107437
So if I use common sense to stay safe in public areas, I should be ok?
>>
File: magnificent.jpg (8 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.jpg
8 KB, 316x400
>>1107507
No OP, public rapes are a thing in Spain i'm afraid. Well, not really public, but back alleys...well
And the fact that he reads anime and will come with his brother should tell you something.

Male anime and manga users are notoriously predisposed to rape and murder. Let's be honest here, it's a grown up man watching cartoons for little girls. Does it seem normal to you? And since you are asian, imagine how dangerous it is, you will be little more than an excuse to live out on his dirty spanish fantasies. And he is coming with his older brother to "show you around". It doesn't get any sketchier than that.

Don't be silly OP. I know you have feelings for him, which is why you want to meet him. You think he is such a nice guy, and it would be nice to hang out with him in some kind of clichè love story.
But reality is different. Stay safe OP, just make up an excuse not to see him. There is nothing to be ashamed of in deciding to playing it safe with a perfect stranger
>>
>>1107516
Why is this response different from previous responses?
>>
>>1107521
T.b.h., at this point I think he just trying to keep this train rolling. Trolling you.
>>
>>1107516
>Let's be honest here, it's a grown up man watching cartoons for little girls. Does it seem normal to you?
this
>>
>>1107529
But how can I know that the rest of you guys are not trolling me?
>>1107531
It's not that odd. I know some older guys irl who are into anime.
>>
>>1107537
For one his ascertation that anime fans are rapist is the opposite of reality, in general
>>
>>1107516
they're not cartoons
>>
>>1107543
Well I know many anime fans and I am pretty sure none of them have a criminal record
>>
>>1107548
They are just good at hiding the bodies
>>
>>1107521
Because before we were lying, being the basement dwelling liars who have never left the house. You thought /trv/ was for people who travel? HAH, this is 4chan. Try reddit if you want credibility.

This poster is telling the real deal that none of us truly knew, because we have never been to such exotic places as 'Spain'.

>>1107537
>But how can I know that the rest of you guys are not trolling me?
How can we know that you are not trolling us?

You are one of these paranoid totally batshit crazy Chinese women that is occasionally talked about here. We hear about them so often, but actually experience them so seldom (thank God). Seriously, can any anon here imagine actually spending more than one day with a bitch this crazy? No.

Meeting with Juan El Rapeodor will be the end of whatever fantasy friendship you think you have. Are you on birth control pills? A bit of gonorrhoea or vaginal tearing is one thing, but a rape baby is the last souvenir you want from your trip to Spain. This happens a lot more than you think.
>>
>>1107703
>>Meeting with Juan El Rapeodor will be the end of whatever fantasy friendship you think you have. Are you on birth control pills? A bit of gonorrhoea or vaginal tearing is one thing, but a rape baby is the last souvenir you want from your trip to Spain. This happens a lot more than you think.

Stop destroying the dreams of this beautiful Chinese girl of meeting her charming fatass, acne-ridden, 50 y.o. animu-nerd Spanish prince!

And for FUCK SAKE SAGE THIS SHIT WHEN REPLYING ALREADY DAMN IT!
>>
File: 1385551073850.jpg (29 KB, 485x375) Image search: [Google]
1385551073850.jpg
29 KB, 485x375
>>1107703
>reddit
>credibility
Trolling OP is one thing, getting all horny and shit over rape fantasies on the internet is one another.
GTFO cuck, i'm trying to have fun here
>>
>>1107478
>I think it owes more to the fact that OP is hilariously retarded and frustrating.
I think because girl

>But how can I know that the rest of you guys are not trolling me?
It's 4chan. You never know for sure... unless someone dun goofs, and then the consequences for that person will never be the same.
>>
>>1105896
only kebabs.. which are turkish
>>
>>1107729
>the joke
>heliosphere
>outer gas giants
>asteroid belt
>Mars
>Moon
>upper atmosphere
>cloud layer
>10,000 feet
>1000 feet
>top of mom's house
>basement stairs
>your fedora
>your head.
>>
>>1107703
I went on Reddit and people said that it should be ok if I meet him in public areas. People said it should be fine with all my safety precautions.
>>
>tfw opposite situation of OP

I know a girl in Madrid. Met her in runescape and I have known her for 10 years now. She is the sweetest person I know. We play runescape together and all she does is make me happy. Buy me expensive things in the game, show me how shit works (I didn't play for an year) and would do stuff even if I mention it.

I love her but I didn't tell her this because I don't want to lose her. Planning to visit Spain and meet up this year but she isn't down for it. She says it might ruin our friendship.
>>
>>1107937
she must just be really ugly or actually a guy
>>
>>1107940
Not changed in 10 years. Still the same sweet person. Wouldn't send me her pic because she says "we friends k?"
>>
>>1107943
>Wouldn't send me her pic because she says "we friends k?"
Wow she must be packing at least like 10 inches
>>
>>1107937
Are you sure it is a she?
>>
>>1107937
Maybe she really doesn't want to ruin your friendship
>>
>>1107207
Oh shiiiiiitttttttt
>>
>>1107943
What the fuck?
>>
>>1107959
Or maybe she's really hot and knows the effect finding out will have on their relationship.
>>
>>1108080
If a girl, she is just not interested in anything because we know internet nerds fall in love with anything that pays them a little attention.
If a dude, welp.

Also, I'm from Spain. OP don't come, it's rape town down here, even more in Madrid, also Andalucia an Cataluña, and Valencia.
Remember that USA tourist, asian, that dissappeared and they found a guy raped and buried her and also tried to do it many times before?
Yeah, stay where you are.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>1108091
Seconding this. Cancel the study abroad trip NOW if you know what's good for you.
>>
I was in a similar situation in Barcelona and i got drugged and anally blasted by my online friend Pablo. Spain is famous for online rapist and la policia didnt give a shit, just cancel your plan or pray for your anal virginity.
>>
>>1107937
>she
>doesn't want to meet
>won't send pic
>10 years
lel

>>1107914
>with all my safety precautions.
I bet you don't even have a rape trumpet. You need one, this is Spain we're talking about! You can buy one at the Madrid airport if necessary. It's a trumpet made of orange hardened safety plastic, with the words "DON'T RAPE ME!" printed in fluorescent white lettering in 12 different languages. You wear it around your neck at all times and if you feel in danger of being raped, you blow into it and produce a frightening warning blast to scare away rapists. The valves also have a built-in pepper-spray mechanism, should you need it. (Warning: rape trumpets and pepper concentrates may not work on Mexicans.)
>>
>>1108080
She's buying him expensive shit in game, that cements it for me. Drygores ain't cheap boy.
>>
>>1108091
This.
Speaking from personal experience, i met an online friend IRL, from Barcellona. Agreed to meet in a public place. She spiked my drink and then followed me home, where i was raped for 12 consecutive hours. At one point she even called a friend and had to watch powerless as they both started practicing oral sex on my genitalia.

In the end they left with a demonic laugh. I reported the happening to the police and they did nothing.
>your experience may vary
>>
>>1108231
Obvious troll is obvious.

But yeah, a girl friend of mine was raped in Spain last year. She went by herself, no idea why. I wouldn't be surprised if she went to meet some random dude she met on facebook.
>>
Why is it so common for first worlders to go meet their facebook lover who lives in the opposite side of the world?

I can't even go back to countries just around the corner to see the girls I've met in other countries who still tell me that they miss me

T F W N O G F
>>
>>1108331
Because we have money
>>
>>1108396
And love the thrill of not knowing whether we'll be raped, sold as sex slaves, murdered or just have a boring trip where the facebook lover is just a normal person.
>>
>>1106327
>Sometimes I joke that he is secretly homo lol

either is gay or he is a massive beta orbiter hoping for you to like him because he watch the same faggish show as you. In both case that's hillarious.
>>
>>1108255
>>1108091

Holy shit.
Literally India-tier. Or Myanmar. Or Somalia.
>>
I don't get why you say I am trolling. As this guy said >>>/adv/17096431 I'm not the only one who thinks it is unsafe. However, I do not want to miss this opportunity to meet him irl. So I am asking if taking this risk is worth it.
>>
>>1109942
Not saying there is no risk, but the risk is so low, statistically speaking, is what makes you sound like you are either crazy or trolling
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.