[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A board about traveling to other countries and places >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 039Murica (1).jpg (411 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
039Murica (1).jpg
411 KB, 1920x1080
>A board about traveling to other countries and places
>No flags for Anons based on IP

why.jpg
>>
File: sage.jpg (7 KB, 158x175) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
7 KB, 158x175
>>1098884
Oh look, this thread again.

/trv. has pretty consistently opposed adding flags every time somebody brings it up, over a number of years.

Reasons include the fact that flags lead to shitposting about the flags on boards that have them, and where a person is posting from (or using a proxy from) add nothing to the discussion and lead to people judging posts based on an irrelevant and often fraudulent indication of where a person is at the moment, etc.

But if we want to go through it again, I would vote "no" on flags... again... if a vote were taken.

On an unrelated topic, sage is my favorite spice.
>>
>>1098998
>sage is my favorite spice
>posts a pic

you'redoingitwrong.jpg

in spite of that the content of you post is correct. they would clarify some small things (like what a poster means by "backpacking"), but generally flags just lead to flag shitposting.
>>
>>1099030
>they would clarify some small things (like what a poster means by "backpacking"),

Would not even do that, as you'd have to assume that the flag represents where the person is from, not just where they are posting from. On a travel board, that might not be a correct assumption.

:noflags
>>
>>1098884
Because we're citizens of the world, anon.
>>
no.
/int/ is pretty much anything vaguely country related general, just use that if you want shitposts with flags.
>>
>>1099030
>you'redoingitwrong.jpg
keep up mate, images are allowed now
>>
File: wallpaper-2467458.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2467458.jpg
147 KB, 1024x1024
>>1099358
no shit?
>>
>>1099030
Moot confirmed multiple times that sage works with pic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.