[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, so I'm going to Costa Rica and I'm wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Hey guys, so I'm going to Costa Rica and I'm wondering what the deal is down there. Never been out of America and a bit worried about going to a country that different. Any Dos or Don'ts would also be helpful
>>
Good news is you aren't actually leaving America.

And who cares, it isn't fucking Laos, they're used to dumb Americans.
>>
>>1098020
Good thing I'm from SO Cal, cause I'm used to being surrounded by beaners
>>
>>1098016
just flew back from CR on Monday. It is pretty much America.Sure it has more dirt roads and the houses are built different, but they are similar. Do you speak Spanish? You really don't need to, but if you want to meet locals etc it is the way to do so.
>>
>>1098038
No I don't speak Spanish, and that's kinda what I had pictured with the dirt roads
>>
>>1098158
really only around part of Lake Arenal and Monteverde
>>
>>1098217
Is that what the weather is like around this time?
>>
>>1098038
>just flew back from CR on Monday. It is pretty much America

...lol
>>
>>1098285
100 by the coasts nice in the 70-80s in the mountains.

>>1098288
Costs were on par, social interactions, available goods etc etc
>>
>>1098288
>lol
Fuck of newfag
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.