[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Palma De Mallorca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: palma_de_mallorca.jpg (54 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
palma_de_mallorca.jpg
54 KB, 600x338
I'm planning on going to Mallorca next summer. Any tips on the hotel position in order to have a mix of good sea and nightlife? I'd like an hotel not to far from Palma De Mallorca. Could the area near Can Pastilla be a good choice?
>>
OP here. Bump
>>
>>1096892
Last bump
>>
Hi OP,

Can Pastilla is at the end of the long boulevard, so basically the beach ends there and there's a marina. If I were you I would go a bit more to the east side of the boulevard, but not too far (El Arenal is rather shitty). Also mind that the part near Mega Park is entirely german tourists oriented.
>>
>>1098388
Hi, and thanks for replying. It seems like a lot of people on this board have never been there.
Have you ever been there? Is that area well linked with Palma De Mallorca also during the night?
>>
>>1096892
i have been in mallorca 4 times. sure, you could take a nice hotel right in palma, but it will be expensive as you can imagine. i always pick a hotel which is close to a nice beach, not right in the city, so i can relax. i always take a rental car, which is pretty cheap in mallorca, so i can get around. for the nightlife i usually take a taxi, the prices are ok, especially if you share the price for the ride. but if your main point is the nightlife, you can take an expensive hotel, right in the city, next to the clubs. honestly i would go to ibiza though, if you want the nightlife. mallorca is full of british and german tourist who left their behaviour at home.
>>
>>1099137
Thanks a lot for the tips
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.