[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British in Argentina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hi /trv/, is it true that Argentinians hate British people?

I'm going in a month's time and was considering just telling people I'm Australian and hoping they won't be able to tell the difference between accents.
>>
Argie here.
In my experience only leftists and nationalist idiots hate british people
In fact most people won't give a fuck about it
But just In case keep it to the touristic places and don't step In any poor town, they tend to be full of leftist
>>
And about the accent many won't even notice even if you tell the that you are from india
Argie don't know a lot about foreign countries
>>
>>1096858
They won't care, they just want your money
>>
No as a British expat who lived there for over a year, Argies love Brits, especially the girls.

The only way you'd get any shit if you're insensitive enough to mention the war... even then you're more likely to get playful teasing than get knifed.

Yes I was told that if I'd go into the "villas miserias" (Argentina's version of favelas) you'd have problems but that's only if you are purposely looking for trouble.

You're basically asking if it's safe for a Japanese man to visit the US.
>>
>>1096972
>>1096984

Cool, thanks, I wasn't planning on ranting about a war that happened 10 years before I was born anyway
>>
>>1096972
U mean rightists m8
>>
>>1097078
As in most of South America, the nationalists tend to be leftists...

Both Hitler and Mussolini were economically on the left so it isn't so far-fetched.

Argentina's left (the Peronists) are this weird amalgamation of fascism and communism.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.