[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Egypt has really gone to shit eh, not a week goes by when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: egypt-pic.jpg (24 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
egypt-pic.jpg
24 KB, 400x267
So Egypt has really gone to shit eh, not a week goes by when I don't see it in the news.

This is sad, what other potentially nice tourist destinations have been ruined by internal strife, conflict, or warfare?
>>
Europe
>>
It'll get better. The bad people only do 50% of the harm; the rest is done by us westerners letting ourselves fall prey to fear and pessimism.
>>
Yemen (Socotra), Mali, Crimea, Afghanistan/Pakistan

Tibet (sort of). It's definitely safe minus any political demonstration but it would be nice to travel there independently. Same with Iran but that feels like much less of an issue.
>>
Syria?

At least, I want to visit Damascus someday, if it survives
>>
>>1096581
Paris
>>
>>1096767
not really
>>
US
>>
>>1096582
>>1096767
>/pol/ actually believes this
It's time for you to leave.
>>
>>1096581
Mexico

>everyone there has guns
>bring your own gun and you are so fucked

Okay then.
>>
>>1096673
Iran has been fucked by the retarded US visa waiver decision. I'm European, and if I visit Iran, I get what is essentially a travel ban to the US. Fuck that. I really hope they fix that soon because Iran looks like such a great destination.
>>
>>1097030
Is this true? Fuck I was gonna visit Iran this summer. but having seconds thoughts now. I have a British and a French passport. If I used my French passport to go to Iran, and then next time I want to go to the US I use my British passport, will it still be traceable?

I'm okay with not being able to use the waiver program, as long as I would be able to get a tourist visa through the standard visa application.
>>
>>1097030
>>1097065
An anon mentioned a while back that Iran can opt out of stamping your passport or something like that and give you a paper visa for entry so you don't get banned from the US. Not sure if this is what you're referring to though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.