[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skin color and traveling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: dominicanos.jpg (128 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
dominicanos.jpg
128 KB, 400x285
The general consensus is /trv/ is mostly white dudes traveling. My question is how does your skin color play out when you travel?. I've been pretty much all over Europe and i've been confused with everything from black to arab to N. African. But i'm a Hispanic (Dominican) from the US.

Some locals were friendly (Spain, Italy), others were kind racist (Germany, Czech,Slovakia) but didnt bother me, and some were curious (Montenegro, Serbia). So where are good countries to meet, hangout, and fuck locals as a non-white outside of the US and L. America?
>>
>the general consensus
nigga wut

>white
>tall
>more and more /fit/ each month

You can guess the rest.
>>
>>1095959
>Some locals were friendly (Spain, Italy)
Lol these countries are full of Hispanics anyway
>>
>>1095973
Also helped that I can speak both Spanish and Italian.
>>
File: lenny face.jpg (12 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lenny face.jpg
12 KB, 640x480
>>1095959
You Hispanics don't seem to know much about Asia (Asians = los chinos). Guess how much Asians know about Hispanics?
>>
>>1095975
Wtf you guys can just communicate together considering that they are mutually intelligible to 50%. Not even the Spaniards speak Italian in Italy.
>>
>>1095966
I'm black. I had the same friendly experiences in Italy and Spain. Also Norway. I had good experiences in the Gulf, maybe better than whites, but I was also mistaken for Arab a lot, which I was surprised by as I'm pretty dark. I have been mistaken for African, as well. Have fucked women for sole reason I was black. I guess it's objectifying (Lebanese chick married to a Saudi asked if she could "keep me", it sounded like a pet), but don't care, had sex. As a Dominican I imagine you did well in Spain. Bachata is huge there.
>>
>>1095976
We do actually, tickets from the US can be pretty expensive to travel to SEA. I'm considering going after my studies here in Europe. But im curious as to how they would receive us compared to all the ausfags that infest that region.
>>
>>1095980
Where in the gulf states did you travel?
>>
>>1095981
All Hispanics = potheads?
Similar to how all Asians = los chinos lol
I mean, we are far away from each other so it makes sense for people from both continents to have stupid, clueless stereotypes about each other.
Maybe you will stumble across some SE Asians who know more about Hispanics as they've studied Spanish. I am one of those "chinas" (pero soy de Hong Kong).
>>
>>1095986
When did I say anything about hispanics being potheads or asians being chinos? Half of my friends are Asians (Laos,Cambodia,Vietnam) so I'm familiar with their customs.

My question is how would a hispanic be received since not many travel through those parts. For example I brought my laotian to the Dominican Republic and he was a cool curiosity to the locals there. But don't be offended "chino" is to asians what "gringo" is to americans/europeans its just a term nothing to take personally.
>>
>>1095984
Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait.
>>
I'm a northern mexican dude. 1.86m, somewhat fair skin, hairy as an Albanian fuck, full beard. No one can ever guess where I am from while i'm speaking english. Even after they find out where I am from, for the most part people are very curious and have very little in the way of prejudice, at least in Europe which is where I am living right now.

I have never really had any remarkable instances of racism happen to me. I just have fun when people try to guess where I'm from and they miss every time.

The only time i've had awkward discrimination instances has been in Japan, in trains. It's really fucking awkward to have an empty seat beside you in a packed train. It didn't happen every time, and I have understood this is a general thing that happens to foreigners from time to time, so I didn't take it personally.

>>1095976
Not even latin american people know much about other latin american people. We just have the general gist of the neighbouring countries and that's about it. I venture to guess it's the same for asians. I wouldn't expect your average chinese person to be well versed in vietnamese customs and traditions.
>>
>The general consensus is /trv/ is mostly white dudes traveling.

Wut.

Not China that's for sure. My relatives always tell me that light skin is beauty and it demonstrates wealth, civil behaviour, etc, etc. But honestly, China is such a fun place, it doesn't matter what people think about you. So pretty much just go to China, but don't buy shady things.
>>
>>1096115
>Wut.
Not OP but considering the vast majority of people on most other boards are pasty white dudes it wouldn't be a bold claim to say it's probably the same thing on /trv/.
>>
I'm Asian but look mixed Spanish/black so I can pass for a lot of things so it's pretty cool. I still ultimately look like whatever race with chinkier eyes though so I'd imagine it's better to be black lol.

I've done the best with other travellers as they tend to be more open-minded. As for locals: Nordics were great for me, Eastern European women are down as fuq but the guys are super racist. So basically most of Europe is down with me, I'm too dark to be attractive in Asia, Australia likes my accent, and the hottest women in central America don't find me as attractive.

It's pretty funny cause I was born and raised in Canada and sometimes people trip out when they expect me to be some fob ass Asian.

I'd be curious to see where people think I'd do well. I'd imagine they'd treat me like scum in the middle east
>>
>>1096228
You'd do well with the Filipinas in the Middle East but they will literally date anyone, even Asians. You'll do well with the Thais once they realize you are a westerner. The South Asian women tend to stick with each other. May have a chance with an Ethiopian or other African, but they tend to be in your pockets a lot. That pretty much covers the TCNs that outnumber the locals in the Gulf states. As far as Arabs/Persians they will all think you have a small dick.
>>
>>1096245
/pol/ please go home. This is irrelevant
>>
Any actual experiences from minorities in Eastern Europe? Or Central Asia? Even Russia? I never hear about blacks or any other western minority traveling there.
>>
>>1095959
I'm a white guy with freckles all over my arms. I've been to tons of places where people don't know what the fuck is up with my skin and some even try to rub my freckles off. One guy in the Maldives asked me and I tried to explain what freckles were and he interrupted and went, "oh sick skin, i understand".
>>
I have traveled quite a bit.
Parents are nutty for going abroad, and so have seen my fair share. Later with friends.

I am 50/50 white/african, so i look mixed. People never know where im from, and guess from brazilian, to aboriginal, to maori, to african, to various south american.

Never really had racism, its all about your vibes.

Been to various african countries: all over western europe, South america quite a few, and north america. And eastern europe. Asia i've never really been, but can't imagine crazy racism. Although i hear chinese treat white people a lot better than black people.

Only experienced racism in estonia and hungary, but they were just annoying idiots, and nothing serious. Same as bully on a high school playground, even less serious since you are a free man. Just keep your wits about you, and don't worry about it too much. Sure some assholes everywhere but also met racism in home country by idiot farmers, ( live in western europe.) so its not much different really.

For the rest its amazing. Only place that slightly intimidates me is Russia, but still going to visit once. But just don't end up in some super dodgy area, i know people that got mugged non-racist related so really, just be suave.
>>
>>1096655
Oh yeah. In many countries girls will go crazy just cuz your black. I remember croatia was me and my mixed black girlfriend, and our local croatian friend from our home country was with us too. She could translate all the things she said, and girls were apparantly drooling over us non stop.
>>
>>1096656
>Oh yeah. In many countries girls will go crazy just cuz your black.

Don't let /pol/ see this.
>>
>>1096656
That's because, in their world, you're a rare pokemon that they want to collect with their vaginas.
>>
>>1096656
I have definitely fucked my share of women while traveling just because I'm black, but like I said here
>>1095980
> don't care, had sex
>>
I drove from London to Istanbul with a Sikh (among other people). The "people will confuse Sikhs with Muslims because turbans" thing isn't a meme, but as he's like 6'4 and pretty /fit/ so no one fucked with us and people were generally friendly
>>
>>1096667
That's because everyone knows you don't fuck with Sikhs. They all carry knives and their religion compels them to use them if you try to fuck with them.
>>
>>1096682
Also Sikhs are bro-tier.
>>
>>1096692
True, true. If you ever need help and there's a Sikh around, they'll help you out. If it weren't for all the hair, I'd want to be a Sikh.
>>
>>1096682
true. he didn't have his knife on him at the time because y'know, border control. someone asked him what sikhism was and he was like "we're basically jedi"
>>
>>1096667
Did you post here about this trip? I remember a thread like this some time ago. Yes, people on the Balkans have seen a lot of muslims, Sikhs aren't so difficult to distinguish.
>>
File: lads.jpg (229 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
lads.jpg
229 KB, 1500x1000
>>1095959
whites go down well in europe
>>
>>1096242
Thanks for that. I'm actually least attracted to Asians so they'd have to be dimes or I'd have to be extremely drunk and not have gotten laid in a while lol. It's too bad that Arabs/Persians will think I have a small dick...they're gorgeous to me. They wouldn't be wrong about my dick size, though lol (in my defense, it's made me learn to eat pussy like a champ).

>mfw I love white or mixed women and it's literally the hardest for me to pull. Black women tend to love me but I'm a slim, taller dude (for an Asian) so it sort of looks awkward when they're curvy as fuq.

>>1096589
Ukrainians are really into me but Russians aren't for some reason. No idea why. Ex-Yugoslavians really dig me but I suspect that they'd only really want to fuck me out of curiosity but probably wouldn't be all that interested in dating.

One thing I will say is that it's nice to see more mixed couples. I'm usually the asian guy with a white gf and I love that it's becoming more common as it's usually the asian that's female in almost every interracial couple.
>>
File: 1458398732741.jpg (121 KB, 1003x1118) Image search: [Google]
1458398732741.jpg
121 KB, 1003x1118
As a fellow spic lemme tell you,people dont give a fuck what color you are. As long as
1.) you are not black
2.)you are not a smelly indian/paki
3.)you are not as dark as dark indians/pakis/mexicans

The msot important being that you are attractive

Im fucking 5'8(at the most)
Got an okay greek tan going on and am barely dyel. But i still got hit on by women in japan , canada , usa, mexico basicly anywhere.
Why?
Because i look like a hispanic david Beckham.
If you end up looking like a celebrity or look similar enough to the point of women comparing you then your fucking golden. Idk what it is but i have a friend who looks like xolin ferrel but dudes like 5'5 and he gets hotter girls then i do, but he is white so it probably helps.

Love being latino though im just trying to state some facts familia
>>
>>1096745
Fuck please dont tell me you are that fucker that posts 100 images of white girls with asian males. Do not fucking summon him
>>
>>1096755
Nah, definitely not. But on the topic of not summoning shit posters, I'm surprised that guy hasn't come in saying that Asians have no chance blah blah blah. To be fair, I think I only really pull because I'm not the subservient type, pretty white-washed/not typically Asian, etc.
>>
>>1096115
Maybe I phrased it wrong. But if you check out the majority of the posts it's basically weebos wanting to go to Japan or aussies being aussies. so by default it's white people traveling. I'm just curious about non-whites travel experiences and how skin color played in there travels. Shit i'm even curious about gingers and there travel experiences since they would be a rarity in say SEA or MENA for example.
>>
>>1096589
The thing that sucks about being Hispanic in E. Europe is that they can confuse you for a Roma which isn't a good thing. But when they find out i'm from the states they open up more.
>>
>>1096754
Funny I get confused for a hispanic Ice Cube
>>
I'm Jewish from Israel but I have some white genes. My skin is pale, I have light brown hair and ocean blue eyes, and a nice haircut with a curly front, looks slick.

Why am i reminding the haircut? Because when I was 14 I had a crazy jewfro and I was traveling in Romania. Everyone there without an exception had short trim hair so I looked like an alien to them. I felt very unwelcomed and I guess it was my looks and language (Hebrew sounds like Arabic) that made people distant.

Coming back to nowadays, I look much more decent. When I was traveling to Thailand a year ago this local girl who was really into white people thought I was... White. So we hooked up.

Many Israelis look white, some looked mixed. So shit is cash tbqh we come as either white or exotic but not as nigger tier (no offense to black people). What really cock blocks us is the fact we're from Israel and the people get their view on us from shitty media. Just like they discriminate Arabs and blacks, not because of looks but because of prejudice.
>>
>>1097048
>but I have some white genes.
We know. Israel is a European colony in the Middle East.

>the people get their view on us from shitty media

Nope. The media shills for you and blacklists every criticizer of you, politician or celebrity. For once people do right in discriminating against Israelis.
>>
I'm multiracial (South Indian/West African/Mediterranean/Native American) but I just look like the multigenerational mixed people of Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Brazil.
The local men of France seemed attracted to me more than the Maghrebis or West Africans living there which was interesting. In Spain I had the same experience (actually even more) although I did see some North African looking man (who was very cute) checking me out.

In England I can't say too much since I was in a West London airport, but the men there seem less interesting and don't show their attractions to you nearly as much as the Southern French and Spaniards do.
>>
>>1097051
Huh, obviously when the Jew comes and talks we're gonna make it political.
Trust me /pol/, I know what I'm saying. The media is run by Jews who are really against Israel so there is a lot of bias in the reports and I might get shit from normies who, a la your thoughts, suppose to totally accept me because the media shills for Israel. Please stop for a moment and think about your contradictions.
>>
>>1097055

The media is run for Jews who are for Israel and make it look like Israel is a protected holy state. They are also backed up by their big boyfriend America who push down any country or organization who criticizes Israel.
Normies are stupid but they are not stupid enough to not know the heinous acts Israel has committed and the constant shilling it does in other countries.

Israelis are cancer and nothing good comes out of them. They aren't the original Israelis and are non Semitic bastards of East Europeans and other assorted European ethnicities. I personally wish their state to fall and to be destroyed.
>>
>>1097057

Basically this

>be Jew
>not even genetic Jew or a non-secular one

>come from long line of ancestors who are conniving, manipulative, and manage to built up enough political power through conspiracies and banking tricks

>hated everywhere historically AND present for causing so much trouble, being responsible for the worst atrocities committed

>wonder why people hate you

topkek
>>
Well it's nice seeing a thread about prejudice took no time to prove people are prejudice and generalize based on stereotypes.
>>
>>1096123
I think the "accepted normal" is just nerdy White males but that isn't really the case. Sure their is a language barrier but from what I've seen on chans with flags is that a surprising amount of posters (second to the US) are Mexican.
>>
>>1096659
Well most non-White countries (the overwhelming majority of the world) goes crazy for White people, if that's a consolation.

And even then it's mostly eastern Europe (it used to be that way in Northern Europe as well but... lately "diversity" has been creeping in) that goes nuts for black people.
>>
>>1097053

I forgot to say my skin complexion since that's in the title of the thread. Mine changes from pale yellow to light caramel depending on the season of the year and the lighting or day. When I was in France and Spain my complexion was more very light caramel with a noticeable yellow undertone to it. Towards the end it got more of a typical light brown. I went during the summer and was outside a lot so that's why.
>>
>>1096754
>As a fellow spic lemme tell you,people dont give a fuck what color you are. As long as
>1.) you are not black
>2.)you are not a smelly indian/paki
>3.)you are not as dark as dark indians/pakis/mexicans

Huh, interesting. I've always assumed Latin america was a little less interested in color of skin. I've known many black dudes who've fared well there.
>>
>>1096745
Being a minority born and raised in Canada, I think we just do better generally here without much issue for the majority of the time. Especially if you're from southern Ontario.
>>
>>1096723
>Yes, people on the Balkans have seen a lot of muslims, Sikhs aren't so difficult to distinguish.

Eeeh, it's not like the average bosnian has an arab thawb.

>>1095959
Had to check my privilege in Indonesia. Me and gf stood in a long visa line with a bunch of arabs flying in from Doha. It was mostly women with children as well.
A local airport guy just went straight to us, led us past the whole line and we got processed first, simply because we were white.
>>
>>1097324
>Had to check my privilege in Indonesia. Me and gf stood in a long visa line with a bunch of arabs flying in from Doha. It was mostly women with children as well.
>A local airport guy just went straight to us, led us past the whole line and we got processed first, simply because we were white.

I've have heard of this happening in KSA
>>
>>1096087
Ugh so jealous. What was your favourite? And how exactly are you attracting women over there if they are predominantly Muslim?
>>
I'm part Mexican and Laotian, but I look more Mexican because my mom has superior, Mexican genetics. I traveled through Germany and didn't experience any type of racism. Though some Middle-Eastern guy gave me a light shove multiple times when I was eating at a pizza place until the owner (who was also Middle-Eastern) came out with a knife and told him to leave. The owner said they get junkies in the area all the time and gave me a free pizza for compensation.

Though, people were curious about my ethnicity as I looked Mexican, but have an Asian as fuck last name. It was interesting to some people at the hostels I stayed at and some Germans as well.
>>
I wonder how being half Asian/half white will work out for me... Generally Asian people I meet think I'm white and most white people think I'm Asian.
>>
>>1098874
Don't really have a favorite, as far as sex. Been with enouh women to realize the race is largely irrelevant. Meaning it can be a great or awful lay regardless of race. The one sort of exception is that Asians tend to be kind of wack, unless they'very fucked a lot of Westerners or have long term dated one. Not bad, or horrible, but in comparison to the women I've been with from other countries. And the ones that have been with Westerners, or even just ones you train yourself, tend to actually be kinkier on average. Asians also seem to have a thing for doing analingus and ass play and such.

The Lebanese was actually a Christian, though her fiancé, now husband was Muslim. But in general, especially for those countries, asking that question is like asking "How do you pick up women in a predominately Catholic country". There are a bunch if liberal/modern Arabs. Thanks to the "Jewish media" black men are pretty fetishized by a portion of the population the world over. The Lebanese and the anal Bahraini I met on a Topix forum while looking up info for Bahrain. Also had an experience where me and friend, also black, were followed by a two Muslim chicks in a BMW. One time just walking into the mall a Russian chick said "I like your color". There are pool resorts and clubs that are walled off where men and women intermingle that look like a Pitbull music video.
>>
>>1098874
>>1098930
Just to follow up on my previous pos, also, these countries aren't predominately Muslim, they Muslim ruled, but have huge expat populations, allow alcohol, and have night clubs, though the best parties are the house parties.

And as far as favorite, non-sexually, I'd have to say Thai, because of the absolute catering they do when you are dating them, with absolutely no drama, unless you cheat or something, then all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>1098930
I don't think that Murdoch is Jewish.
>>
>>1096743

Mmmmm. Dat thick gypsy belly dancer doe. Would smash. Anyone here ever date/fuck a gypsy?
>>
>>1098837
>>A local airport guy just went straight to us, led us past the whole line and we got processed first, simply because we were white.
I guess you're right that it's privilege but in practical terms, it's like letting someone with one item go first in the supermarket. It's going to be way quicker to process you because you're most likely not coming from a country that overstays their visas.
>>
Lol at people being so insecure they think they got laid "because they're black/white/whatever" girls don't care about race anywhere near as much as you faggots think and this reeks of racial feelings of insecurity. Be good looking and confident and girls will be on your dick, race literally does not matter unless you are dealing with a tiny minority who either have a fetish or are racist. I doubt any of you faggots ever get laid, I know the type, the faggots who think that girls will be all over them because they are foreign/white/black/brown whatever - you are walking memes and I've never seen any of you get laid whilst staying in hostels. Most guys who travel are cringeworthy beta fucks.
>>
>>1099002
The Lebanese chick specifically was lamenting on a forum about being unable to meet a black dude despite living in an area dominated by Americans (Juffair). A Spanish I was with had literally never been with another Spaniard. Only Hispanics (Dominicans and such) and black Americans. But you ate correct, most times it's irrelevant or something to overcome. One of my long time GFs had never dated a black guy prior to me, and the only reason she went on the initial date was because she was playing wing women for her friend and was close to backing out when she saw me. Now her fiancé is black. But even when it's something to overcome, if you have social skills, you can work it into your favor, because there is still some underlying curiosity, especially when you aren't like whatever crazy stereotype they have in their head.

>- you are walking memes and I've never seen any of you get laid whilst staying in hostels. Most guys who travel are cringeworthy beta fucks

I have never stayed in hostel. Don't understand the appeal. I like to retire to my own space at the end of the day. Anything a week or more and I usually rent an apartment through Agoda or Booking.com. May do a hotel if it's a night or two, but still prefer suites. I don't think you are bringing local women back to a hostel.
>>
>>1099009
I also don't actively trying to pursue women. Don't do that "pipelining" thing or whatever. I haven't had sex with anyone I met through social media in over a decade, minus one women with mutual friends on Facebook I knew for about 2 years before banging. I just go out, put myself out there, have a good time, and things happen.
>>
>>1099009
I'm sure there are some individual exceptions but I guess my point is all these people posting stuff like "yeah in Slovenia girls loved me but in Slovakia they didn't :(" is self delusion and betrays the fact they probably don't really get women in general. What girls find attractive is pretty universal. I find it very easy to get laid, I always have, and I have never noticed any particular difference in the attraction of one ethnic group or another. The only thing I've noticed is that white girls are more likely to fall in love with me (I'm white incidentally) which may or may not be partly to do with race. But when it comes to raw sexual attraction, women are pretty much the same whether or not they are from Jamaica, Korea, Denmark or Turkey. If you rely on your race to get girls, you're gonna struggle because the total number to whom it actually matters has gotta be in the region of 2%-5%.
>>
>>1099013
Says the guy hailing from the race everyone is down to fuck. It's a pretty ignorant thing to say that it doesn't matter when you're literally the most universally attractive race.

Lmao I mean I'm Asian and I swipe left for almost all Asians and most black chicks as I just don't find them that attractive. You're telling me this couldn't possibly exist with women around the world? Fuck outta here lol
>>
>>1099013
I can agree with all of this. And the exceptions aside, my overarching point is not that being black, or any other ethnic group, is an advantage, but that it's not a disadvantage. Sorry if I was one of the ones who went too far in the other direction in making that point. I reckon it also aligns with the /trv/ rule of if you can get laid at home.... as I have had just as much success, and with various races, at home as abroad.
>>
>>1099015
Don't care, stop whining. If you are attractive you are attractive, if you aren't you aren't. I'm white, but plenty of white guys are fucking losers who can't get laid with anyone. Look at the whole "Asian girls love white guys" meme some white guys tell themselves. If these guys were actually attractive to Asian girls, they'd be attractive to white girls, black girls etc too. Who do you think is going to be more attractive to Asian girls - black guy who's confident and good looking, or a beta and unattractive white guy? Sure they might be a bit more wary of the black guy due to stereotypes or whatever but on a real level they'd be more attracted to him. Substitute all the races involved here and it's always true.

Also, women rationalise their attraction to someone based around external features, for example a girl might say that she likes a guy because of his skin colour etc, but actually she was already attracted to the guy because of his looks and confidence, and so his skin colour became attractive to her. If you took a less desirable male from the same race she wouldn't find his skin colour attractive at all.
>>
>>1096112
get out of here alejandro
>>
Bumpera
>>
>>1099023
True
>>
A post hasn't been sage here for a long time. Iron that it would be this thread, out of all of them
>>
>>1099023

I was thinking like you "Your skin color doesn't matter, the only think that matter is if you are attractive or not", but this is not totally true.
I am ugly, but I am white. Some weeks ago I went to South Africa and tried to make an experiment.
I used Tinder for two day, first time in my life. The first day I only accept white girls. Result: Nothing happened.
The second day I accepted only blacks girls. Result: A lot of matches.
In both cases, the girls could only see my pictures, they couldn't feel my "confidence", so yes, skin color matters.
Every girl want to have a exotic partner, like many boys too.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.