[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling is for normies with money. I am jealous of people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457725163635.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1457725163635.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
Traveling is for normies with money. I am jealous of people who travel.
>>
...he writes on his Razr keyboard with his Alienware computer before returning to morning sex with his $15,000 love doll.
>>
Aren't you on neetbux? Save, travel locally.
>>
>>1094369
Travelling can easily cost less than $150 per week. Save some money and it's so simple. I recently travelled around Europe for 11 weeks and it cost me just over $2000 for everything, and I was drinking 2-4 times a week and eating out the majority of the time. I couchsurfed a fair amount but I never hitchiked.
>>
>>1094369
I just turned down a 4 month scholarship to study in India, free housing included.

Jelly OP? :^)
>>
>>1094369
Stay buttmad, stay on /r9k/, stay a kissless virgin. That, or stop being a faggot and start traveling. You might even get laid.
>>
>>1094376
This.
Traveling doesn't have to cost a lot of money if you know how to do it.
>>
>>1094369
a/s/l?
I'm 24 male and australian. I have traveled around SE asia and its dramatically easier if you go and get one of those TESOL certificates. Work a bit, save travel somewhere else, work a bit more.

It's not acually someone elses faust you havent traveled, it's just you not thinking you can.
>>
>>1095773
Well.. being honest, as a SouthAmerican living in Australia.

Here you CAN work+save. In many countries you would not even survive with dignity doing works that here could make you wealthy with good money strategy.
>>
>>1094376
It can be even less than that, basically free if you know how and are willing to rough it like that.

I know a guy who went from Beijing to Cairo, all overland, and basically hitchhiked the whole way relying on other people to share food with him and stuff like that.
>>
>>1094369
Same here bro. If you are not a chad you can't really travel. All the social anxiety will cripple you. It's what's holding me back aside from being a robot and having no money. I wish I can be like them and just enjoy life.

Try to watch documentary's about other countries. I find it helps a little bit.
>>
>>1097112
Any documentaries you can recommend?
>>
>>1097118
Made in Iceland is pretty nice. It's short and albeit a little hipsterish. It triggers me a little.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.