[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
travel companion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I will go to Thailand next month and i would like meet some thai girls and she stay with me in Thailand. i was looking for travel companion when i stay bangkok and was stumple on this https://www.mizzthai.com site. is thai girls easy talk with and do they speak english good?
>>
They so horny.

They rove you rong time.
>>
>>1093256
That's 'Nam, you dip.
>>
>>1093244
if you don't look like shit go on tinder and you will match with literally every girl and they will meet you if you just ask.
>>
>>1093260
>>1093256
Close enough regardless.
>>
>>1093244
15 dollar each
>>
>>1093244
>travel companion when i stay bangkok and was stumple
>do they speak english good?
probably about as 'good' as you.
>>
>>1093244
>do they speak english good
You mean do they speak it well? Depends. English is fairly prevalent in BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, places with lots of tourists. Not so much in places like Chiang Mai.

Also you don't have to pay Thai girls to be your "companion." Just meet them on Tinder or OKC or Interpals, ideally before you even arrive and there's plenty of girls who will happily guide/translate/fuck you if you'll pay their way on your travels.
>>
Disgusting looking gooks
>>
>>1093461
>Phuket
LOL
>>
Try thaifriendly.com or thaicupid.com.

Many prostitutes, but also there is many nice girls around there. I used thaifriendly, crap design but very easy to use. You can use chat, but free accounts can just send 1 msg per 10 minutes. If you have dollars, pay an premium account and meet girls as fuck.

Do you want to pay a thai girl to hang out with you? Just for information.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.