[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I up a picure in youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I up a picure in youtube.
I'm Japanese and my English is unskillful.
But,a language is English.
Please see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxf6qNMybZs
>>
>>1093165
Short, but sweet. Keep it up, and check out the Japan general thread, I'm sure you'll be able to help and find more interest in your videos there.

Some advice on your English: Try to read pronounce sentence as an actual sentence, usually in one breath (basically, a comma = take a new breath and speak again) and not word-by-word.

Cheers.
>>
Nice video! I suggest to just continue making videos and your english will improve.

Also, Japan seems like a very beautiful country I must visit once in my life.
>>
>>1093165
Not bad.

Google "youglish". It will help you a lot with pronunciation.
>>
Would be cool to see more sceneries and more about the life in Japan.Just try to do something that people haven't done before about Japan and you will accumulate an audience for sure.GL!
>>
Comfy video. Try doing some still shots with no dialogue of everyday life like filming the outside of a ramen shop or an old lady walking down the road.
>>
>>1093165
Pretty good. Makes me want to go to Japan.
>>
>>1093190
I'm thankful for your advice.I'm poor at thinking by sentences.
Because,When studying a word, I can score a point in Japanese school.
But.I'm careful of sentences.As much as possible.
>>
>>1093198
Thank you.I prefer to keep giving video.I like Japan, too.
But,Unfortunately,There is also a bad place in Japan.I don't know whether Japan is excellent as a tourist spot.Of me, I may think badly.
>>1093209
I knew "youglish" for the first time.It's done thanks to you.
>>1093215
Thank you.I'd like to take video as various as possible.
>>
>>1093217
Yes,I challenge.Thank you
>>1093237
Upper sentences were written,I don't know whether Japan is excellent as a tourist spot.
Because,Many Japanese can't speak English.And,Japanese has a shy place.
If you go to Japan,I wish you were happily.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.