[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be in Berlin for a couple of weeks! What should I do/see?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: destination_carousel_berlin.jpg (588 KB, 1500x600) Image search: [Google]
destination_carousel_berlin.jpg
588 KB, 1500x600
I'll be in Berlin for a couple of weeks!
What should I do/see?
What if I want a more "underground" experience?
Thanks!
>>
>>1092494 i heard Sachsenhausen concentration camp is fun
>>
File: 20150806_163754.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150806_163754.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>1092494
went to berlin in the summer and had a great time. The clubbing scene there is very interesting and unique but as you might already know the clubs can be very hard to get in.especially if you're a bigger group of people.
The locals have very strict policies in the clubbing scene and they should be respected. The most popular ones are near the Warschauer Straße.
Berlin also has tons of abandoned buildings if you're interested in those. We went to an abandoned amusement park called "spreepark" which was pretty cool and also a bit scary because of the guards roaming around but getting caught wont be a problem if you're a tourist. but it's quite cold atm so i don't know if its worth cheching out since its a bit outside the city.
There's alot of great graffiti art around the city. the checkpoint charlie wall is worth checking out.
Imo the best part of berlin is its nightlife and clubs. what we basicly did was grabbed some beers, headed to warschauer without any major plans. The nights ended up with anything from doing drugs with strangers to chilling in the parks. Drugs are fairly cheap very easy to find, you'll figure it out there.
also note that berlin is a very large city. distances are very long so you should definitely buy a metro pass.

If there's any questions, ill try to answer
>>
also FKK Artemis if you prefer go straight to the cherry as far as the night life goes...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.