[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Montreal with a a couple of my friends for a week over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 550x331
Going to Montreal with a a couple of my friends for a week over the summer. What are interesting/fun things to do there?
>>
>>1092451
best strip clubs in north america
>>
Anything else?

Im actually going with my gf tmrw possibly.
What do?
>>
>>1092451
Poutine
>>
There's a lot of festivals. Which actual week you're going could have a big impact.
>>
I found the botanical garden and the insect museum fascinating. You may or may not like such things.
>>
>>1092509
don't let your first time eating poutine be at smoke's. smoke's poutine is damp garbage in a box.
>>
>>1092611
Or La Banquise. Overhyped and you have to wait like half an hour to be seated. Any greasy spoon outside the touristy areas will have better poutine.
>>
Go to Old Montreal. The Keg is good food and spirits. There's a tequila called La Serpiente Anejo or something, I don't think you can buy it in the US and it's excellent, highly recommend it.
Look for Pub Brewsky. It's a tiny little brewery underground near the lake in old Montreal. Excellent beer, amazingly friendly staff (only like 4-5 friends in their 30s run the place, they pulled me and my coworker in from the cold and did shots with us and treated us like family), the chef is from France and he makes incredible food.
We were up there from Michigan back in January for a few days. Had a fucking blast just exploring Old Montreal
>>
>>1092759
Like La Belle Province.
>>
>>1092549
We're going the second week of august
>>
>>1092611
>>1092759
So where would be a good place to get poutine?
>>
>>1092990

Patatipatata on St-Laurent.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.