[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anonymous travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I'm Australian and want to take one flight out and travel virtually anonymously from this point on - i mean to not be traced.

i understand europe would be my best bet? but once you start going outside of the EU i assume it gets difficult?
on the other hand, how easy it it to travel between Canada and America? i assume once you're in mexico you would definitely be traced at America at the border?
>>
>>1091962
>how easy it it to travel between Canada and America
Not too hard if you're a citizen of one of those countries with appropriate clearance but otherwise it's a normal border isn't it?

Pretty much any 1st/2nd world border crossing is going to get you entered into a DB which the NSA has probably hacked which means that ASIO gets that file on you under the five-eyes program.

Pretty hard to be anonymous these days.

I mean, go to Cambodia and they take your fingerprints electronically at the border. That data is probably instantly copied by the NSA and sent to UK/AUS/NZ/CA. Maybe to some European agencies if the US wants them to have it.

What are you hiding from anon?
>>
>>1091972
Local authorities.

forgive my ignorance, but isn't there a tonnes of places you could cross the border from canada to US that's not patrolled? same goes with any other national borders. i do know that the border between mexico and america is heavily policed, but other than that wouldn't it be fairly easy anywhere else?
>>
>>1091976
>be fairly easy anywhere else
Sure, but getting there will be fairly hard.
>>
>>1091976
There are many long uncontrolled borders around the world. I think people overestimate how well the borders are controlled. I mean we can kinda see this with the rapefugees in Europe. The issue is that you'd likely have to go to secluded places far away from food, water and shelter. If you can manage that you're good to go.

Lots of places between BC and WA state for example are uncontrolled and a lot of drug mules cross the border in forested areas.
>>
>>1092139
>rapefugees
I thought /trv/ would be more open-minded and less autistic.. I was wrong.
>>
>>1091972
I never wanted to go to Cambodia anyway.

Can I burn my fingerprints off or make new ones like MIB?
>>
>>1091986
>Hitchhike to the middle of nowhere in North Dakota
>wander around freezing wilderness onto private property
>farmer calls the cops
>"So, why didn't you just go through an official checkpoint, eh?"
>background check
>arrested
>deported to AUS
>>
>>1092361
burn - yes.
It's extremely painful though.
Make new ones - you'll have new ones when you burn the "old" ones, but the new ones will be basically scars. Also, now when they fingerpring you at the border or for a visa, it's not just the tips of the fingers, it's almost the whole finger length. Not the whole palm though (yet). ANyway, burning all that ... you'd better be really motivated.
>>
>>1092205
>I thought /trv/ would be more open-minded and less autistic.. I was wrong.
We mostly does but you can't keep the poltards out.

Unless Trump wins, then we can build a great big wall and kick the poltards back to their own count^H^H^H^H^Hboard.
>>
>>1092362
>>deported to AUS
And arrested again for being a suspected anything.

The australian government has a lot of power to arrest incoming travellers, even if they're citizens, on very, very little evidence. There are several offences that cover the idea of committing a crime overseas and you can be done twice for the same crime even.
>>
>>1092361

It would be very painful...

for you
>>
>>1091962
i entered the US from Van into Seattle by bus without a flight home. the two TSA agents questioned my for about 20 minutes and then let me in. the guy told me that i was lucky to be let in because usually they turn away people without tickets out of the country.

on a side note one of the agents was fucking thick. i explained to him i only had about a months worth of funds left, so i'll only be in the country for a month. that didn't stop his asking about 10 times why i'm not staying for the max three months. plus the other guy looked through my phone for a good 20 minutes.
>>
>>1092564
Yes, I've seen Border Protection or whatever the show is called. They arrested Miss. Nevada on suspicion that she was a whore (she was) and a poor Chinese man who tried to smuggle dried fish in a pillowcase.
>>
>>1092361
next time you make cinnamon rolls just press your fingers on the cookie sheet right when it comes out

then at least youll have a treat to console yourself afterward
>>
>>1092205

Yes, let horny Arabs grope and harass your white daughter on the street. So progressive.
>>
File: european_vacation_ben_garrison.jpg (524 KB, 1478x947) Image search: [Google]
european_vacation_ben_garrison.jpg
524 KB, 1478x947
>>1092637
The time has come Europa, just bend over and we'll get this over with.
>>
>>1091962
Europe is not the best bet right now, as we have a lot of border patrols.
Which color skin are you? I travel led between Germany, Switzerland and France yesterday, and was met with control all times. Except Germany -> Switzerland, because they only checked shit skins, and I'm white as fuck.
>>
>>1091962
Right now in France there is "urgence state" (Etat d'urgence) since the attacks on november, it's mean that police can arrest and investigate you without apparent reason beside being suspicious. I remember a case of a guys who was talking to his wife with his phone in videoconference near the attacks take place, some people freak out and call the cops. He get arrest and his home has been raid.
If you try to be anonymous you will put a red flag on your head, just be normal.
>>
>>1092637

What's funny is that stupid paranoid affeminate white men repeated this trope with black men for decades and it ended up becoming a huge fetish for a lot of them.

When's ARABED coming out?
>>
>>1092658
Are you implying the Parthenon isn't already in ruins?
>>
>>1092659
When i visited europe i never got checked once and i travelled from germany to holland to belgium and to switzerland. i am white af though. this was also via train on a eurail pass....
i may have been asked for id along the way, but it didn't seem like they did 'background' checks or anything. only just to make sure i had ID/wasn't dodgey i guess...does anyone know the story on border patrols and how thorough their check are within the EU?
>>
>>1092205
U should go to Europe and live under a Sharia ghetto as a gay man. Let's see how long u last. Pol will pay for ur ticket.
>>
>>1092362
Tell them ur Mexican or Muslim. They will then offer u citenzship and lodging and wife of your choice for free.
>>
>>1093036
When was that?
Because it's only as of late it's like this.
Because of the refugees.
>>
>>1093036
I took the bus from Germany to France and we were pulled over twice.
Once by German police, and once by the Franch.
The Germany officers took our passports, and returned 15 minuts later, so I'm guessing they checked backgrounds as well. The French officers merely checked that the person on the passports looked the same as the pictures.
And when I went from Germany to Switzerland with train, Swiss officers only checked ID of people who weren't white.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.