[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American here going to be going to Europe soon for anywhere from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
American here going to be going to Europe soon for anywhere from 3-6 months for my job.
I've got Verizon cell phone service but I've heard that T-mobile is a European based company and has full coverage in most of Europe. Specifically I'll be in Germany and Poland and maybe the Baltics.

Does anyone have any experience using T-mobile in Europe? I don't even need calling, just data
>>
>>1091899
Vodafone sims are like 10 euros with credit as well
>>
When I was in Germany I got a Vodafone CallYa SIM for $22.50/mo with unlimited talk and text, and 1GB of LTE data. That was a good deal for my two week trip. I used the Rebtel app to get calling back to the US (connected via local phone) for less than two cents a minute.

Bitch is that the entire registration and activation occurs in German with no english translation but with google translate built into Chrome registering to get the SIM mailed to you isn't hard, and topping it off with a credit card is easy doing the same.
>>
>>1091899

T-Mobile works great in Europe, but if you just need data seriously consider just picking up a local SIM for your phone. You'll just get, at best, 3G speeds instead of 4G speeds.
>>
>>1092096
When was that? This seems expensive for today standard. I'm in France so idk about Germany, but for 20€/month you can get 50Gb of data. The price can get down to 5€ with some deals (but no more than 20gb of data).
>>
Check out verizon's international plans, seems like they have a monthly option for international use.
>>
>>1092429
Verizon's plans are scams.

Huge amounts of money for mere megabytes that will last 10 minutes, and then you have to pay for more.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.