[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interview for Spanish language exchange trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: frutas y verduras.jpg (69 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
frutas y verduras.jpg
69 KB, 375x500
I will attend an interview organised by my uni soon. They use this as a criteria to select people to go on a Spanish language exchange trip. What kind of questions should I expect them to ask?
>>
>Tell me about yourself.
>Why do you want to go to Spain?
>Why do you think you're the right candidate and not the other student(s)?
>What do you hope to learn in Spain that you couldn't learn here?
>[presuming this is uni]Which courses will you take, and how will they contribute to your degree back home?

There's probably a shitton of other questions I can't come up with right now.
>>
>>1091644
Should I reveal the fact that I did a lot of self-learning by myself? I only took a beginner course at uni (I'm a freshman), but I did a lot of self-learning by myself. My Spanish friend can understand my text messages although my Spanish probably looks weird as hell to him. I also learned to roll my Rs. I am thinking about minoring in Spanish just for fun (it is unrelated to my major).
>>
>>1091646
>lot of self-learning
Sure. Use that as an argument for how ambitious & self-driven you are.
I'm not American so I have no idea how the major-minor system works. Do you believe you are currently at a level where you could follow university level conversations?
>>
>>1091654
I'm not American as well.
>Do you believe you are currently at a level where you could follow university level conversations?
Of course not, I only started learning Spanish half a year ago.
>>
>>1091656
Wait, then I'm confused. Is this an Erasmus agreement? Will you be taking university courses in Spain? Is this one of those university-organised two-week trips?
>>
>>1091664
>Is this an Erasmus agreement?
I am not European
>Will you be taking university courses in Spain?
Yes, Spanish courses for beginners
>Is this one of those university-organised two-week trips?
Yes
>>
>>1091671
Oh, in that case everything is plum as peaches. Appear eager for the opportunity, give competent and professional answers to their questions (which won't be very hard, I shouldn't think).
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.