[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm depressed. I'm just gonna get to the point. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1457925973823.png (482 KB, 842x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457925973823.png
482 KB, 842x1024
I'm depressed. I'm just gonna get to the point.

What is the best country for a young American male to get laid In? Also consider the fact that I only speak english. And no I'm not looking for prostitution. I'm also a real sucker for romance.

Sorry this is the only picture I have.
>>
>>1091569
America
>>
>>1091569
America
>>
File: american_gym.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
american_gym.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>1091569
America
>>
America.
Seriously, if you can't get laid in your country, unless you do want to pay, you don't have many chances abroad.
>>
Any hostel. Can even be in America.
However I cannot garantee that she won't be
Ugly
Herpies

Also looking to get laid as a way out of depression sounds pretty poisonous desu. Travel for other reasons and you will be much happier.
>>
Thailand or the Philippines
>>
>>1091634

I can't speak for everybody but I think getting laid is a great way to fight depression, humans are pretty simple animals when it comes down to it.
>>
>>1091660
I dunno. I see your point in part, but it becomes your reason to exist. and you become this ravenous beast constantly teetering in the brink based on your ability to take woman fuck good sex yes
And that's not something you want to be part of
>>
any country with chanks they worship the white man
>>
>>1091655
Lol no ur the virgin?!!! :))
>>
>>1091661

Of course, everything in moderation, even too much water will kill you.

Then again, if fucking is your reason for existence, you become a ravenous beast and only ever think about getting laid, BUT it makes you truly happy, who is anybody else to say it's wrong? If that's just what makes you tick. Obviously not everybody is like that, i'm just playing devil's advocate here.
>>
>>1091660
>I can't speak for everybody but I think getting laid is a great way to fight depression, humans are pretty simple animals when it comes down to it.
Having a relationship might work..but having a random temporary connection with someone who doesn't care about you will do the reverse, drive you into the pit of despair.
>>
>>1091669

A temporary connection is a connection nonetheless.

It all depends on how you look at it, if you're looking for a serious long term relationship and you're only ever getting one night stands, yes, that will wear you down and depress you because that's not what you want. But what about just fucking? just fucking another human for the sake of being alive and being able to have sex, not reading too deep into it and just enjoying yourself in the moment?
>>
>>1091569
If you're white, semi fit and good looking then: Buenos Aires ( downtown area only) is full of white girls who speak English and are clingy af bc of the culture. Plus most people are manlets over there.
>>
>>1091569
I swear if I see another thread about getting laid on /trv/ I'm going on a shooting spree

>Which country has the easiest girls?
>How do I get laid in X?
>Are girls easy in X?
>How easy is it to fuck Couchsurfers?

/trv/ - Sex Tourism
>>
File: 2015-10-26 157.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-26 157.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
>>1091658
Underrated post.

Phils is arguably easier for "good girls" and you can be sure that the vast, vast majority of the population will have serviceable English.

South East Asia in general, but in other countries English isn't as prolific.

>pic not related

And to all the mongs saying >America. You do know that travel + a new culture will actually help alleviate whatever OPs issues are, right?

>>1091682
Let's pretend that humans aren't interested in sex, especially on a Taiwanese scribble plank known for losers, virgins and all other types of non-normies. Clearly the people are interested in this and want to talk about it. Have you read the China and Thai generals? A big part of Thai tourism is built on this and to ignore it is to sit blindly on a high horse.
>>
File: 1449156477126.jpg (79 KB, 762x668) Image search: [Google]
1449156477126.jpg
79 KB, 762x668
>>1091569
America, because you already fucking live there, retard
>>
>>1091704
>travel + a new culture will actually help alleviate whatever OPs issues are

Yeah, if he's an ugly sperg with no social skills, i'm sure he'll magically develop game by going to another country where he knows nothing about the language or culture. You could just as easily predict that it will only add an additional layer of anxiety and isolation.
>>
>>1091704
It's not the issue of humans being interested in sex, it's that every single fucking time there is only one correct answer - you get laid exactly the same as back at home. And yet every other thread some barely functioning autist who can only hold a conversation if it's about MtG - and even then just until he inevitably spergs out and flips the table - starts a thread believing going abroad will suddenly turn him into Rudolph Valentino.
>>
File: 1456951326474.jpg (23 KB, 482x453) Image search: [Google]
1456951326474.jpg
23 KB, 482x453
>>1091714
>>1091717

We don't know if op is ugly (which is in the eye of the beholder, beyond some simple aesthetics) or if he's a sperg. The only thing we know for certain is feeling like shit which can be due to a number of factors. Anyway, if you're really a beyond repair autist who doesn't want to change and better himself travel won't do much for you.

Using myself as an example, I'm not a social butterfly by any means and sperg mindsets crept inside my head. Jumping in the deep and forcing myself to say "Hi" to people really changed things. I felt confident completely on my own, met amazing people and experienced things I wouldn't have at home, no matter what. Foreigner appeal is a thing, and it's enough to get you started.

So yes, OP, travel to meet girls, they will be interested in you a bit and when that happens cash in on it.
>>
>>1091682
>I swear if I see another thread about getting laid on /trv/ I'm going on a shooting spree
If you have trouble with the background check, I'll slip you my ID.
I don't care if I end up in the cell next to you.
>>
FUCK EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

VIDEO GAMES
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S
>>
>>1091631
I disagree. I've never gotten laid in my home country but fucking slay mad bitches when I'm travelling. To be fair, I think I'm just really disinterested in women from my country after traveling (I'll go on dates and just not be into them). Anyway, I just think it's a myth to say that if you can't get laid at home, you own't get laid anywhere else. Granted, I haven't been "home" for longer than a couple of weeks in the past couple of years, but my point still stands.

I lost my virginity abroad ffs. I was a model "back home" so everyone thought I did alright. But in truth, I sucked with women until I started traveling and forced myself to close.

tl;dr = it's easier to get laid abroad but if you can take that mentality back home with you, you'll also probably do alright. But "can't get laid back home; won't score abroad" isn't even logically valid.
>>
>>1091669
Nah mate, did this yesterday and it worked great for me.

She didn't reply to any of the texts I sent her after I fucked so I just shrugged and said "Oh well, saves me the trouble of dumping her." and went on with my life quite pleased.
>>
>>1092333
I concur also. Pulling girls abroad is like fishing with dynamite. A traveler's mindset is different, if only for a short period of time. On top of that, travelers are stereotypically more inclined to do something mildly risky/different like sleeping with a random person.
>>
why are these fucking threads allowed to exist
>>
>>1092366
Not to mention the mere fact you're foreign is a good conversation started, which is like the hardest part of picking a girl up in the first place.
>>
>>1091717

truthfully, though, SEA, really east Asia in general, but easiest in the Philippines, because "poverty + English + Catholic self loathing" , is the fact that the amount of effort needed to get laid is much less than almost anywhere.

Reverse the scenario, would an Asian, who gets laid at home, have an easy time getting laid abroad? No

Opposite of that, because the men are so shit (personality and social skills wise) , that the base effort that would have you maybe get a number, or even just her name, in the West, will have you balls deep in a Filipina chick.

So traveling aomng Western Countries, yes the get laid abroad and at ahome thing may largely be true, because these places share many characteristics culturally, so can vastly different. But this rule goes out the window in Asia.
>>
>>1092410
What makes these trheeads worse than the TEFL, or digital nomad, or the "plan my trip for me" threads?
>>
>>1092422
Yes but the problem is you'd have to go to the Philippines. Have you ever been to the Philippines? It sucks. I went to Manila for the summer a few years ago: worst trip ever. Most of the women are NOT attractive, and very strange looking.

>>1092424
At least it's not a "dood where can I get 420 in Australia?" thread. It's all relative.
>>
>>1091660
I was fighting depression but then I finally for laid. It did not help. I become obsessed with her and had a strong case of Oneism. It really only broke me for another year. The only thing that really pulled me out of that slump was getting a job. I also traveled a bit too. Anything just to stimulate my mind.

I still think about her daily and it usually just makes me slip back down into depression.
>>
>>1092458
you need multiple women. paying for a hooker would probably help you. Worst case scenario, if an Asian hooker, you fall in love and end up being sponsor. She'll stay with you forever, as long as you're not broke
>>
Anywhere in asia.

Either fuck the locals who want to "improve their English"or fuck the white girls that aren't impressed with average asian masculinity. If the white girls aren't into you don't stress they're just koreaboos or weaboos but I'd say they're the minority.

I'd recommend Japan or Korea. Go out to clubs with some bros. Get a tinder. Have some game. Easy as pie.
>>
Just flash your iphone in ukraine ;)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.